Philippines to raise the age of consent from 12 to 16. It didn't take long for the cuckery to spread to SEA.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
This is another attempt by cucks to criminalize men who have a preference for attractive young girls instead of being attracted to old landwhales with saggy tits, potty bellies, and revolting body odor. The concept of childhood and adolescence is a western idea that has been adopted in other countries even though it doesn't suit their needs. For instance, what should a Filipino girl go to school to major in liberal arts when her country doesn't even have access to a basic sewage system? this doesn't benefit her at all. She would be much better off getting married at the age of 12-13 to an older man of financial means and responsibility. However, feminized SJW politicians continue to criminalize that kind of relationship that used to be the norm until 100 years ago. They do it in the name of " protecting children". But children are more likely to be abused at school than at home. Personally, I still remember being yelled at by my teacher for failing to solve an algebra question correctly. That experience was humiliating and upsetting. If cucks really wanted to protect children, they'd let them choose whether they want to go to school or not. But I digress...

It's sad to see third-world countries trying to copy western cuckery. Unfortunately, those girls will get indoctrinated as much as their western counterparts. They'll end up whoring themselves out on the streets or online. Instead of being mothers and wives modern women have been forced, by their left-wing governments and media, to become whores.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
Honestly that's a good thing. 12 is way too young. It's not an argument about being into "younger" that's just trying to justify pedophilia. 16 is far more appropriate. It's not even a feminist issue. There is no "attraction to young girls" being attracted to a 12 year old is just literally being a pedophile.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Honestly that's a good thing. 12 is way too young. It's not an argument about being into "younger" that's just trying to justify pedophilia. 16 is far more appropriate. It's not even a feminist issue. There is no "attraction to young girls" being attracted to a 12 year old is just literally being a pedophile.
According to leftwing SJWS even being attracted to 16-year-olds makes you a pedο. Some think that a 30-year-old man dating a 20-something-year-old woman is a creepy pedο. Those people will stop at nothing in their quest to criminalize heterosexual ugly males.

IGiveUp

Incels.Net Novice
Age of consent laws dont protect so called children. They are implemented to punish ugly males. Teenage girls can still whore around without any consequences.
Agree, by the time most of them go through middle school and early high school they would already had more boyfriends then you can count with your fingers and toes.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
jaytar said:
According to leftwing SJWS even being attracted to 16-year-olds makes you a pedο. Some think that a 30-year-old man dating a 20-something-year-old woman is a creepy pedο. Those people will stop at nothing in their quest to criminalize heterosexual ugly males.
16 is one thing, at least that's when kids start to look like actual adults. Even if I had the chance I wouldn't go for someone that young. But there is no justifying that with a 12 year old.

Ojdhin

Chads masturbate to my drawings and beg for more
If 20 yr old girls aren’t completely ignorant/ uninvolved in intimate activity, then age of consent laws are a total failure. AOC laws are designed to benefit chads, and they are created/ enforced by ugly bluepilled betamale cucks who suck chad’s cock. Twelve- eighteen year old chads have their way with underage girls and apparently this is ethically right. AOC laws need to prevent children from having sex period. Right now they are designed to encourage children to copulate with eachother, with adolescent chad.

Aoc laws need reform. I want to see every future 25 year old unmarried girl to never have been involved in any intimate activity. If young chad wants his degeneracy, he will have to pay for it in the form of adult hookers and prostitutes. If 12-18 year old chad is caught ‘consensually’ defiling a girl, his parents must be punished (redacted). Sex ed must be reformed, and licentious instructors/ teachers must be publicly humiliated/ serve time.

Children should not participate in intimate activity period.

Last edited:

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
If 20 yr old girls aren’t completely ignorant/ uninvolved in intimate activity, then age of consent laws are a total failure. AOC laws are designed to benefit chads, and they are created/ enforced by ugly bluepilled betamale cucks who suck chad’s cock. Twelve- eighteen year old chads have their way with underage girls and apparently this is ethically right. AOC laws need to prevent children from having sex period. Right now they are designed to encourage children to copulate with eachother, with adolescent chad.

Aoc laws need reform. I want to see every future 25 year old unmarried girl to never have been involved in any intimate activity. If young chad wants his degeneracy, he will have to pay for it in the form of adult hookers and prostitutes. If 12-18 year old chad is caught ‘consensually’ defiling a girl, his parents must be punished (i.e spanked and “explored’ by police squad in public in minecraft). Sex ed must be reformed, and licentious instructors/ teachers must be publicly humiliated/ serve time.

Thats crazy dude cant make laws preventing people from having sex what kind of hellish dictatorship would we be living under then. No AoC laws are garbage and should be gotten rid of. A 12-13 year old female is sexually ready, and it would not be a crime for 2 13 year olds to bang each other, and likewise it's nonsense to suggest that it's a crime for a 20 year old or older to be with a 13 year old. After all, that's the way it was in medieval times, and it was the norm. There was no talk about how the age gap is sick or evil that's just modern day anti-incel dogma honestly. Well it works to that effect, I believe that most people who put these laws into effect are not aware of this consequence, I think most of them just want to control their childrens' sex lives and are simply sick control freaks themselves. There's also the depopulation agenda that's going on and discouraging sex from a young age could help with that but I digress.

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
wizardcel said:
jaytar said:
16 is one thing, at least that's when kids start to look like actual adults. Even if I had the chance I wouldn't go for someone that young. But there is no justifying that with a 12 year old.
I saw a 13 year old with nice tits the other day. Just saying man. Some develop quicker than others.

Ojdhin

Ojdhin said:

Aoc laws need reform. I want to see every future 25 year old unmarried girl to never have been involved in any intimate activity. If young chad wants his degeneracy, he will have to pay for it in the form of adult hookers and prostitutes. If 12-18 year old chad is caught ‘consensually’ defiling a girl, his parents must be punished (i.e spanked and “explored’ by police squad in public in minecraft). Sex ed must be reformed, and licentious instructors/ teachers must be publicly humiliated/ serve time.

Thats crazy dude cant make laws preventing people from having sex what kind of hellish dictatorship would we be living under then. No AoC laws are garbage and should be gotten rid of. A 12-13 year old female is sexually ready, and it would not be a crime for 2 13 year olds to bang each other, and likewise it's nonsense to suggest that it's a crime for a 20 year old or older to be with a 13 year old. After all, that's the way it was in medieval times, and it was the norm. There was no talk about how the age gap is sick or evil that's just modern day anti-incel dogma honestly. Well it works to that effect, I believe that most people who put these laws into effect are not aware of this consequence, I think most of them just want to control their childrens' sex lives and are simply sick control freaks themselves. There's also the depopulation agenda that's going on and discouraging sex from a young age could help with that but I digress.
First off I was being a little hyperbolic regarding the punishments.

You are correct that people should have the freedom to stupidity, but humans should outgrow their primeval farce eventually. At least that should be our goal.

Behavioural freedom is the most base freedom. Intellectual liberty is much more valuable and representative of advanced society. If we had more behavioural freedom humans would act more like chimpanzees, it is our nature, and we would naturally hoard/ impede on the freedoms of our conspecifics. Homo sapiens is dying out. H Ergaster is returning in a new wrapper. The only way to stave off this is to become better than chad, and eradicate chad behaviour.

There should also be more female children than males. Since multiple females are naturally attracted to a single male this may help mediate this problem slightly. However promiscuity is inherently unsustainable. A civilization which hails promiscuity as its crowning achievement will always fall, because it was a departure from ape behaviour that made us humans, thus our return to simian tradition will erode our very humanity.

I never said people shouldn’t have sex. I’m saying people shouldn’t be wasteful. We need to have a system which guarantees sex for everyone. If we leave sex to ‘Darwin’ (which is basically your model and the leading current paradigm) there will always be incels, (refer to my comment regard human nature) if a fair system can be made sex may be fairly distributed.

I agree AOC has problems, which was the point of my post. It is inherently unfair, and only exacerbates the problems it claims to solve. My perspective has nothing to do with control, or tradition, I am simply trying to establish sexual equity, and make love fair.

Last edited:

Loserydontyou

Incels.Net Novice
Loserydontyou said:
Ojdhin said:

You are correct that people should have the freedom to stupidity, but humans should outgrow their primeval farce eventually. At least that should be our goal.

Behavioural freedom is the most base freedom. Intellectual liberty is much more valuable and representative of advanced society. If we had more behavioural freedom humans would act more like chimpanzees, it is our nature, and we would naturally hoard/ impede on the freedoms of our conspecifics. Homo sapiens is dying out. H Ergaster is returning in a new wrapper. The only way to stave off this is to become better than chad, and eradicate chad behaviour.

There should also be more female children than males. Since multiple females are naturally attracted to a single male this may help mediate this problem slightly. However promiscuity is inherently unsustainable. A civilization which hails promiscuity as its crowning achievement will always fall, because it was a departure from ape behaviour that made us humans, thus our return to simian tradition will erode our very humanity.

I never said people shouldn’t have sex. I’m saying people shouldn’t be wasteful. We need to have a system which guarantees sex for everyone. If we leave sex to ‘Darwin’ (which is basically your model and the leading current paradigm) there will always be incels, (refer to my comment regard human nature) if a fair system can be made sex may be fairly distributed.

I agree AOC has problems, which was the point of my post. It is inherently unfair, and only exacerbates the problems it claims to solve. My perspective has nothing to do with control, or tradition, I am simply trying to establish sexual equity, and make love fair.
No for sure we need a society where everyone gets some, and traditional christian monogony more or less allowed for this. Unfortunately, it seems that human biology spawns more males than females, no doubt if we were the minority gender we would be having fewer problems. But i really dont know how were gonna go back like basically society as it is know needs to be turned on its head, just as it was a few decades ago, like social media must be erradicated, 'cause its literally by social media that women have gained so much unwarranted power over their male counterparts. Like men are part of the problem here, simping and praising women who are already hypergamous, making them delusional about what they deserve as a mate in life is not helping the problem.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
jaytar said:
wizardcel said:
I saw a 13 year old with nice tits the other day. Just saying man. Some develop quicker than others.
13 year olds are children that's the bottom line. It doesn't matter if they go through puberty early or not. Physical development and mental/emotional development do not necessarily go hand in hand.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior

Aoc laws need reform. I want to see every future 25 year old unmarried girl to never have been involved in any intimate activity. If young chad wants his degeneracy, he will have to pay for it in the form of adult hookers and prostitutes. If 12-18 year old chad is caught ‘consensually’ defiling a girl, his parents must be punished (redacted). Sex ed must be reformed, and licentious instructors/ teachers must be publicly humiliated/ serve time.

I work in the legal field and that is not why we have AOC laws. AOC laws are designed to protect children from predators. There is no legislation out there that is perfect, however we should be protecting children from adults who would coerce them into doing things they don't truly understand and which can cause them serious mental/emotional harm. On the flipside, suggesting that the age of consent be raised to 25 is too extreme. We don't want the government legislating whether or not adults can have sex, that's just far too extreme and would be a slippery slope for all of us culminating in losing many more rights in the long run. There is no "right" answer for when a young person is ready, but we can try to get close based on a number of developmental milestones adolescents reach. 16-18 is a reasonable range. 20 is too old. 14 is too young. We could argue all day long about it but ultimately we want to look at what the law was designed to do and how it could do its job better.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
Ojdhin said:

AOC laws are not garbage and do serve a legitimate purpose. Believe it or not, under the law it is a crime for two 13 year olds to have sex. You don't see cases like that going to court because they are typically not cases where coercion is involved. AOC laws are in place to prevent older men and women from taking advantage of children. I would argue that no 12-13 year old is truly "ready" for sex. I know when I was 11-12 I was already obsessed with it. I developed a porn addiction because of it and because I had no sense of what was and wasn't good for me. The difficulty is that despite puberty starting around that age, brain development is still far from complete and that fact simply can't be ignored.

Additionally, comparing practices now to those of the past isn't a good idea, especially once you start to look hundreds of years into the past. Medieval times were a nightmare. There was so much that was "the norm" back then that we would absolutely not want to be the norm now. Slavery was rampant, religion dominated politics and people's lives and people had little control over anything. Age gaps in relationships are not the problem. Relationships between adults and children are the problem. Parents wanting to "control their children's sex lives" at that age is no different than parents controlling what their kids get to eat or watch on tv. Parents don't allow their kids to have ice cream and garbage food for dinner because kids don't know any better.

As much as I hate my situation and wish that I would just ascend already, I totally disagree with this conversation. Protecting children should be a priority for all. AOC laws are not "anti-incel dogma." To be frank, legislatures are not even aware of the struggles that we face and I'm positive that they aren't interested in helping us either. We need to organize in visible ways to get noticed but we don't have a platform or any means of organizing.

Lastly I don't know what you're referring to with the depopulation agenda, I've never heard of that.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
Loserydontyou said:
Ojdhin said:

I don't know how you want to have more women in the world than men. The odds of having a girl or boy are pretty much 50/50 and the only way around changing that statistic in any major way would be to have widespread in-vitro fertilization where people could pick the sex of their children. However that's unlikely because many fundamentalist Christians oppose it and that struggle would take years.

How do you suggest we create a system that "guarantees sex for everyone?" We just can't do that either. The government has no place telling adults who they can and can't have sex with, that's a huge overstepping of their power. As much as I wish I could just go out and get sex whenever I wanted there are tons of issues with a system like that. Imagine if we created a system where consent wasn't necessary. What happens when those of us who are straight are stuck getting screwed by a giant gay guy because sex was made a right? It just wouldn't work, there is no way to legislate that, believe me.

Our best solution from a legal standpoint is to legalize prostіtution.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I've dated in the Philippines. When I first went online there, many of the women that contacted me were "18". I decided against it and opted for modestly attractive women closer to my own age. Then I got there and saw so many old white guys dating really young Filipinas - like 80 years olds with 14 year olds. Still not my thing. But these may have not be prostіtution. Most dates I went on involved some sort of chaperone as families are very protective of their daughters. I'm sure if I had dated a teen, it would have been with the family's blessing providing I treated her well and helped support the family. If I were to go back again I'd try to find someone mid-20's (half my age). I just think many of them still have their youthful beauty and innocence at this age and you won't be competing with her school work. The idea that many of these women are promiscuous in their teens is wrong. Religion and tradition still have very strong influence in people's lives. Women can't flake out like they do here without consequence. Many of the men there won't marry women unless they are virgins and single-moms (even though there are a lot of them) have very few serious relationship options. My Filipino buddies are always trying to set me up with some young woman back home by promising me she is "100% certified virgin".

I first traveled there in my late 30s and wish I had gone when I was much younger. When you realize you have value to someone, something changes. If I could do it all over again, I'd go mid-20's and do a short term college program in Cebu or Dumaguete. I know I would have had a girlfriend there if I had done so.

Last edited:

Ojdhin

Ojdhin said:
Loserydontyou said:

I don't know how you want to have more women in the world than men. The odds of having a girl or boy are pretty much 50/50 and the only way around changing that statistic in any major way would be to have widespread in-vitro fertilization where people could pick the sex of their children. However that's unlikely because many fundamentalist Christians oppose it and that struggle would take years.

How do you suggest we create a system that "guarantees sex for everyone?" We just can't do that either. The government has no place telling adults who they can and can't have sex with, that's a huge overstepping of their power. As much as I wish I could just go out and get sex whenever I wanted there are tons of issues with a system like that. Imagine if we created a system where consent wasn't necessary. What happens when those of us who are straight are stuck getting screwed by a giant gay guy because sex was made a right? It just wouldn't work, there is no way to legislate that, believe me.

Legalize it. By all means. However, forcing people to pay for something that is supposed to be ‘reproductive rights’/ ‘free’ or ‘basic right’ is oppresive. Its like compelling certain ethnicities to pay to vote.

If a right is not accessible to all people it is a privilege. If a privilege that only benefits a few is legally enforced it is tyranny.

If there was a non-authoritarian means of implementing my suggestion, it will be alot more equitable society. Right now chads can screw with hundreds of women while some men are completely without. If sex is going to be a central tenet of your society you better bloody make it fair.

Ojdhin

Ojdhin said:

I work in the legal field and that is not why we have AOC laws. AOC laws are designed to protect children from predators. There is no legislation out there that is perfect, however we should be protecting children from adults who would coerce them into doing things they don't truly understand and which can cause them serious mental/emotional harm. On the flipside, suggesting that the age of consent be raised to 25 is too extreme. We don't want the government legislating whether or not adults can have sex, that's just far too extreme and would be a slippery slope for all of us culminating in losing many more rights in the long run. There is no "right" answer for when a young person is ready, but we can try to get close based on a number of developmental milestones adolescents reach. 16-18 is a reasonable range. 20 is too old. 14 is too young. We could argue all day long about it but ultimately we want to look at what the law was designed to do and how it could do its job better.
Children do not understand what they are doing with other children. If the adult behavior is ‘coercion’ then its the same thing between teens. We have completely failed as a society. Look around, children are not the innocent angels they are supposed to be. Legally, human society has completely failed in this respect and is about as civilized as chimp world.

Perhaps humans are still intrinsically chimpanzees. The effect of Aoc laws is basically a crude system of primal sexual selection. The ’prime’ men screw with girls at a young age so they could set the image for what they are attracted to into their adulthood.

All of this is really oppressive for the men who are not chads. Again I don’t really have a better alternative at present but I know the system we have is completely darwinian anarcho-tyranny.

Ojdhin

Ojdhin said:
Loserydontyou said:

It doesn’t matter if its sheep leading sheep down a cliff or the shepherd committing the crime.

Children having sex with anyone is tantamount to sheep falling down the cliff.

If you can enforce laws that prevent adults from indecent behavior you can bloody well enforce similar laws with children.