Persued by an incel in real life (STORY)

vodkacake

Femoid
I'm a girl in high school who's fairly attractive; I have a nice body and a cute face. Apparently, my personality draws some people in, and I have yet to find out why. Because of these traits, I've had a fair share of guys hit on me and/or ask me out. Among the mix, I encountered an incel (or someone with a similar mindset).
The point of this is so y'all can see how you behave from an outsider's point of view. I know not all of you are like this, but maybe some are and you'll realize how creepy this is.
The guy was good-looking and he seemed nice when we first met, so I kept talking to him...until things got awkward. He would go on and on about how he got "friendzoned" and that girls are all about looks, but I was different. I gave him the time of day and didn't run away screaming!! Over text, he would try to present himself as a "chad" by telling me that he was good in bed and send me shirtless flex pictures. I'm not good at dealing with people like this and I was too stupid to block the guy, so I'd usually ignore them. I guess this showed off my "purity" and further proved that I was not like the other girls, who would almost bend over for muscular "alphas". This all occurred maybe between 1 or 2 months of us first meeting, and I couldn't believe this guy was real.
As the months passed, he got creepier and creepier. He smelled my fingers, tried to make everything I said (from "I'm writing a story" to "the moon's orange tonight") sexual and he began to say "this is awkward" if I didn't verbally respond quick enough. He tried to get me "into the mood" by showing me pokemon porn after I told him that I liked Yuri!!! On Ice. There was a correlation outside of anime somehow.
Finally, I had enough and I told him that I have absolutely no interest in a romantic or sexual relationship with him, and that I tried to be friends because we had similar interests. I told him either to shape up or to stop talking to me. The guy started crying about how I friend-zoned him and I'm just like the other girls and I'm leaving him for my chad boyfriend (btw, my boyfriend at the time was far from a chad; he was an overweight video game addict). He tried to convince me that my boyfriend was just using me for nudes and sex, and he wouldn't do that because he's a nice guy! After that shit show, we stopped talking for a while.

The guy shows up again maybe less than a year later with a half-assed apology. He mentioned that he was sorry for making me uncomfortable with his advances blah blah blah but the reason why I didn't like him was because I liked girls more (I'm bisexual) and that's ok. And that was the end of incel dude. Well, not really. Once in a blue moon we'd talk about anime and nothing else.

I'm not attracted to chads, and not every girl likes that kind of guy. Personally, I like easy-going guys with similar life goals and a cute or nerdy sense of humor. Preferred body type? Huggable and kissable. Toned to muscular arms are a plus but not required.

Ok, moral of the story is PERSONALITY AND HOW YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ARE WAAAYYYY MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS OR POWER. Expecting sex or a relationship is such a turn off, literally makes vaginas dry. Crying about not having a girlfriend or for being a virgin is weird unless the two of you are close. Most of all, don't show her your pokemon porn collection.

Some other things:
Not every girl is going to like you and not every girl is a bitch. Girls are not lower than you! Just saying that makes you look small. Not everyone likes "chads" (I included) and the majority of girls don't like to be in abusive relationships!!!!!!!!! There are reasons why girls stay in abusive relationships and they're clearly not ok!!!!!!!!!
Stop looking into the natural order of things, humans are very complicated. For example: the majority of animal species are either monogamous or not, while human beings are possibly both.

For those with social anxiety, I get it, I had pretty bad SA and I still have bits of it (such as stuttering). Get help; learn ways to overcome your fear. Life is so much easier without it.

Anyhoo, thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Girl, don't tell us what you obviously don't know.
Just because that guy was weird doesn't mean all of us would do half the things he did.
He doesn't sound like an incel to me if I'm really honest, he sound like something you make up in order to manipulate us with your blue pilled message.
But let's think he's real, he's no incel in that case.
Why? Well, mostly because he do aggressive advances and looks good. If that's not working, he's lying in order to impress you abd make you feel unique.
Do you really think is about personality? Not my fault I like intellectual or geeky things and girls don't lol. And don't "girls like those things too!" Me because geek girls like Chads.
Speaking of Chads....I won't tell what I'm actually thinking about your statement. Instead I would tell you this:
You call us prejudice, but you are clearly rot in prejudice.
You speak about how looks doesn't matter and then go and describe yourself when it's clearly not important in all of this.
Women like Chads, that's obvious. Chads won't be Chads if women didn't like them. Chads go sleeping around with women.
So yes. WOMEN DO like Chads.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
Girl, don't tell us what you obviously don't know.
Just because that guy was weird doesn't mean all of us would do half the things he did.
He doesn't sound like an incel to me if I'm really honest, he sound like something you make up in order to manipulate us with your blue pilled message.
But let's think he's real, he's no incel in that case.
Why? Well, mostly because he do aggressive advances and looks good. If that's not working, he's lying in order to impress you abd make you feel unique.
Do you really think is about personality? Not my fault I like intellectual or geeky things and girls don't lol. And don't "girls like those things too!" Me because geek girls like Chads.
Speaking of Chads....I won't tell what I'm actually thinking about your statement. Instead I would tell you this:
You call us prejudice, but you are clearly rot in prejudice.
You speak about how looks doesn't matter and then go and describe yourself when it's clearly not important in all of this.
Women like Chads, that's obvious. Chads won't be Chads if women didn't like them. Chads go sleeping around with women.
So yes. WOMEN DO like Chads.
Idk guys can be weird. I’ve had a few smell my hair and try and touch my hair and/or intensely staring at me. I can totally believe someone smelled her fingers I’ve had guys ask to smell mine. It’s weird.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Girl, don't tell us what you obviously don't know.
Just because that guy was weird doesn't mean all of us would do half the things he did.
He doesn't sound like an incel to me if I'm really honest, he sound like something you make up in order to manipulate us with your blue pilled message.
But let's think he's real, he's no incel in that case.
Why? Well, mostly because he do aggressive advances and looks good. If that's not working, he's lying in order to impress you abd make you feel unique.
Do you really think is about personality? Not my fault I like intellectual or geeky things and girls don't lol. And don't "girls like those things too!" Me because geek girls like Chads.
Speaking of Chads....I won't tell what I'm actually thinking about your statement. Instead I would tell you this:
You call us prejudice, but you are clearly rot in prejudice.
You speak about how looks doesn't matter and then go and describe yourself when it's clearly not important in all of this.
Women like Chads, that's obvious. Chads won't be Chads if women didn't like them. Chads go sleeping around with women.
So yes. WOMEN DO like Chads.
Idk guys can be weird. I’ve had a few smell my hair and try and touch my hair and/or intensely staring at me. I can totally believe someone smelled her fingers I’ve had guys ask to smell mine. It’s weird.
Is not the fingers stuff, is the whole situation itself.
I'm aware some men can be...stangeI. I had a guy loudly spaking my asscheek while I was drinking water back in high school. Later I find out he like me or something like that...
Look at it careful. Something seems a bit off right? She probably make this up as I suspect.
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Girl, don't tell us what you obviously don't know.
Just because that guy was weird doesn't mean all of us would do half the things he did.
He doesn't sound like an incel to me if I'm really honest, he sound like something you make up in order to manipulate us with your blue pilled message.
But let's think he's real, he's no incel in that case.
Why? Well, mostly because he do aggressive advances and looks good. If that's not working, he's lying in order to impress you abd make you feel unique.
Do you really think is about personality? Not my fault I like intellectual or geeky things and girls don't lol. And don't "girls like those things too!" Me because geek girls like Chads.
Speaking of Chads....I won't tell what I'm actually thinking about your statement. Instead I would tell you this:
You call us prejudice, but you are clearly rot in prejudice.
You speak about how looks doesn't matter and then go and describe yourself when it's clearly not important in all of this.
Women like Chads, that's obvious. Chads won't be Chads if women didn't like them. Chads go sleeping around with women.
So yes. WOMEN DO like Chads.
Idk guys can be weird. I’ve had a few smell my hair and try and touch my hair and/or intensely staring at me. I can totally believe someone smelled her fingers I’ve had guys ask to smell mine. It’s weird.
Is not the fingers stuff, is the whole situation itself.
I'm aware some men can be...stangeI. I had a guy loudly spaking my asscheek while I was drinking water back in high school. Later I find out he like me or something like that...
Look at it careful. Something seems a bit off right? She probably make this up as I suspect.
It’s a believable story. Similar things have happened to me.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
Idk guys can be weird. I’ve had a few smell my hair and try and touch my hair and/or intensely staring at me. I can totally believe someone smelled her fingers I’ve had guys ask to smell mine. It’s weird.
Is not the fingers stuff, is the whole situation itself.
I'm aware some men can be...stangeI. I had a guy loudly spaking my asscheek while I was drinking water back in high school. Later I find out he like me or something like that...
Look at it careful. Something seems a bit off right? She probably make this up as I suspect.
It’s a believable story. Similar things have happened to me.
You think someone who is actually an incel would do that? Do you honestly believe people in this post would do something like that? Touch your heart when you give me your answer.
This something like a Chad or a desperate normie would do when they find rejection...yes, I admit there are rare exceptions of Chad being rejected. Most likely is a normie though
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
Is not the fingers stuff, is the whole situation itself.
I'm aware some men can be...stangeI. I had a guy loudly spaking my asscheek while I was drinking water back in high school. Later I find out he like me or something like that...
Look at it careful. Something seems a bit off right? She probably make this up as I suspect.
It’s a believable story. Similar things have happened to me.
You think someone who is actually an incel would do that? Do you honestly believe people in this post would do something like that? Touch your heart when you give me your answer.
This something like a Chad or a desperate normie would do when they find rejection...yes, I admit there are rare exceptions of Chad being rejected. Most likely is a normie though
Idk if they are incel because who would say they are incel when trying to get a girl. It’s high school so likely they are a virgin. It’s one of those really clingy guys that calls literally all night and blow up your phone with messages and texts and the only kind who leaves voice mails in addition
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
It’s a believable story. Similar things have happened to me.
You think someone who is actually an incel would do that? Do you honestly believe people in this post would do something like that? Touch your heart when you give me your answer.
This something like a Chad or a desperate normie would do when they find rejection...yes, I admit there are rare exceptions of Chad being rejected. Most likely is a normie though
Idk if they are incel because who would say they are incel when trying to get a girl. It’s high school so likely they are a virgin. It’s one of those really clingy guys that calls literally all night and blow up your phone with messages and texts and the only kind who leaves voice mails in addition
People are not virgins in high school, I know for certain. Only the incel in the prom of course (if he didn't went to a prostіtute).
You see what I'm telling? No man says he's an incel because of social repercussion and discrimination.
Her story is make up and she's so craven that she doesn't even deny it. She knows I'm speaking truth, otherwise she would have tried to assure me she was speaking truth
 

love

Femoid
TheUnworthy said:
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
You think someone who is actually an incel would do that? Do you honestly believe people in this post would do something like that? Touch your heart when you give me your answer.
This something like a Chad or a desperate normie would do when they find rejection...yes, I admit there are rare exceptions of Chad being rejected. Most likely is a normie though
Idk if they are incel because who would say they are incel when trying to get a girl. It’s high school so likely they are a virgin. It’s one of those really clingy guys that calls literally all night and blow up your phone with messages and texts and the only kind who leaves voice mails in addition
People are not virgins in high school, I know for certain. Only the incel in the prom of course (if he didn't went to a prostіtute).
You see what I'm telling? No man says he's an incel because of social repercussion and discrimination.
Her story is make up and she's so craven that she doesn't even deny it. She knows I'm speaking truth, otherwise she would have tried to assure me she was speaking truth
I was a virgin in high school....most still are.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
didn't read. too long. kek

Just saw that you said "personality is everything. Looks aren't as important" and almost shit myself in laughter
 

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
didn't read. too long. kek

Just saw that you said "personality is everything. Looks aren't as important" and almost ѕhit myself in laughter
Sexual selection states that its actually men who value beauty and looks not women.

Women want status and wealth, dont really care about looks.

The incel perception of what women want is very interesting for my masters paper though.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
didn't read. too long. kek

Just saw that you said "personality is everything. Looks aren't as important" and almost ѕhit myself in laughter
Sexual selection states that its actually men who value beauty and looks not women.

Women want status and wealth, dont really care about looks.

The incel perception of what women want is very interesting for my masters paper though.
Looks are everything to women. Looks, money, and, lesser so, status.

Ugly men are SENT their own way to rot and die (jfl at mgtow btw)
 

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
didn't read. too long. kek

Just saw that you said "personality is everything. Looks aren't as important" and almost ѕhit myself in laughter
Sexual selection states that its actually men who value beauty and looks not women.

Women want status and wealth, dont really care about looks.

The incel perception of what women want is very interesting for my masters paper though.
Looks are everything to women. Looks, money, and, lesser so, status.

Ugly men are SENT their own way to rot and die (jfl at mgtow btw)
Thats not what human sexuality research suggests
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
Sexual selection states that its actually men who value beauty and looks not women.

Women want status and wealth, dont really care about looks.

The incel perception of what women want is very interesting for my masters paper though.
Looks are everything to women. Looks, money, and, lesser so, status.

Ugly men are SENT their own way to rot and die (jfl at mgtow btw)
Thats not what human sexuality research suggests
Real life data suggests homeless and low income chads get laid.

Real life data suggest rich people like Jeff Bezos, men who contribute to society, get pumped and dumped by women and divorced.

it is easier to get a date as a rich man than a poor man, but its not because of love.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Looks are everything to women. Looks, money, and, lesser so, status.

Ugly men are SENT their own way to rot and die (jfl at mgtow btw)
Thats not what human sexuality research suggests
Real life data suggests homeless and low income chads get laid.

Real life data suggest rich people like Jeff Bezos, men who contribute to society, get pumped and dumped by women and divorced.

it is easier to get a date as a rich man than a poor man, but its not because of love.
So how does a homeless man get laid and incels struggle? Because homeless men arent attractive.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Thats not what human sexuality research suggests
Real life data suggests homeless and low income chads get laid.

Real life data suggest rich people like Jeff Bezos, men who contribute to society, get pumped and dumped by women and divorced.

it is easier to get a date as a rich man than a poor man, but its not because of love.
So how does a homeless man get laid and incels struggle? Because homeless men arent attractive.
There was some homeless guy, voice sounded like an FTM and was junkie. Yet got laid 24/7 by women. I also know homeless guys IRL who get laid easy. I think women are attracted to brutes and men of low class. The more rabble you are the easier it is for you. Thugz get like mad pussy. Black men who dress nice and act polite remain as incel, unless they get a 100k income. I think women want that raw savagery and low iq animalism.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
didn't read. too long. kek

Just saw that you said "personality is everything. Looks aren't as important" and almost ѕhit myself in laughter
Sexual selection states that its actually men who value beauty and looks not women.

Women want status and wealth, dont really care about looks.

The incel perception of what women want is very interesting for my masters paper though.
Looks are everything to women. Looks, money, and, lesser so, status.

Ugly men are SENT their own way to rot and die (jfl at mgtow btw)
From 48 YEARS of being an OBSERVER of humanity, I HAVE to agree 100 percent! Looks(good looking males get laid DAILY, almost everytime they leave the house girls are trying to get their attention), then MONEY/FAME(I think they are equal) and then "status"..
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Thats not what human sexuality research suggests
Real life data suggests homeless and low income chads get laid.

Real life data suggest rich people like Jeff Bezos, men who contribute to society, get pumped and dumped by women and divorced.

it is easier to get a date as a rich man than a poor man, but its not because of love.
So how does a homeless man get laid and incels struggle? Because homeless men arent attractive.
I said something a few days ago that suggested that through my eyes, it seems like dating is a game of extremes. You either need just about everything going for you, or absolutely nothing.

Thing is, incels fall between those two extremes but also seem to have bad luck on top of it.
 

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Real life data suggests homeless and low income chads get laid.

Real life data suggest rich people like Jeff Bezos, men who contribute to society, get pumped and dumped by women and divorced.

it is easier to get a date as a rich man than a poor man, but its not because of love.
So how does a homeless man get laid and incels struggle? Because homeless men arent attractive.
There was some homeless guy, voice sounded like an FTM and was junkie. Yet got laid 24/7 by women. I also know homeless guys IRL who get laid easy. I think women are attracted to brutes and men of low class. The more rabble you are the easier it is for you. Thugz get like mad pusѕy. Black men who dress nice and act polite remain as incel, unless they get a 100k income. I think women want that raw savagery and low iq animalism.
And what is a low class brute going to do for me and my social status?
 
Top