Personality means nothing.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
So recently one of my ex coworkers got a hold of me and she basically asked how my love life is. I told her I don't have one. She then asked about another coworker who's still here who I will call Bob. I told her that Bob is doing pretty well with women and has dates lined up with at least one.

Bob is 50 years old and looks 10 years younger than that age. Most women seem to consider him handsome. But here's the thing: a lot of women think that his personality sucks. Including the former coworker.

So then her and I got into it about how little personality matters if you're a guy. She then accused me of never leaving my house, which is laughable since I work and also enjoy traveling most of the time. Hell, all Bob does is go to work and then goes home. He might go out to eat every few days or so.

Bob was basically a volcel until the age of 42. He reasoned that he was still living with his dad, and didn't make enough money to date. Honestly, he's pretty whiny and entitled a lot of the time, but that still hasn't stopped him from having girlfriends or sex.

I'm technically in a better overall position life-wise than he is (he still lives with his dad and has the same old car he's always had) but he pulls women even with his "shitty" personality. Meanwhile, I've never even had a desperate woman give me a chance. Everything is ok with me except my looks. That's Bob's only advantage above me.

This is something we squabble about a lot, since he keeps saying he's sure I'll find someone well before he does, which is total bullshit. Even with evidence in his face, he still denies anything.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Normtards like to spam accusations, like a pre-programmed default. They have pre-programmed NPC responses like "shower, get out more, be nicer" etc. There is no intelligence behind these pre-made responses.

Eventually, one of the attacks lands, due to pure dumb luck. Like, eventually there will be an incel who doesn't shower, or doesn't get out much, and they will use it to "prove" their random mindless attacks are somehow based off of reality.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
Normtards like to spam accusations, like a pre-programmed default. They have pre-programmed NPC responses like "shower, get out more, be nicer" etc. There is no intelligence behind these pre-made responses.

Eventually, one of the attacks lands, due to pure dumb luck. Like, eventually there will be an incel who doesn't shower, or doesn't get out much, and they will use it to "prove" their random mindless attacks are somehow based off of reality.
Yep it'll be just sheer dumbass luck. I know a lot of cuckish guys like Bob who have very little trouble with women. Even I'm more masculine than Bob and that's saying something.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Suifuel for statusmaxers. Also, assuming your story is legit, it's incredible how roasties always manage to find a fault in a sub-Chad, even if there are none just to rationalize their attitude (part of the virtue signalling which is a pillar of their interaction with people).

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:

Agreed 100 percent... They are like pre-recorded answering machines, spewing the same nonsense over and over, with no thought, intelligence, or any real variation.. Ridiculous

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
Suifuel for statusmaxers. Also, assuming your story is legit, it's incredible how roasties always manage to find a fault in a sub-Chad, even if there are none just to rationalize their attitude (part of the virtue signalling which is a pillar of their interaction with people).
Yeah in this case it's Bob's personality and his home situation. Other than that, his looks have overridden those particular flaws. He was bitching today about how one of the women he was talking to cut him off because they have nothing in common. I told him to shut up because before today is up he will find another one. Hell he has a date with another woman on Sunday.

I keep trying to point out that having options is better than having none. With no prospects, there's no room to grow or learn. But he somehow thinks I'm better off with how women treat me. He's full of shit.

Bob is a major reason why I'm blackpilled.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
Yeah in this case it's Bob's personality and his home situation. Other than that, his looks have overridden those particular flaws. He was bitching today about how one of the women he was talking to cut him off because they have nothing in common. I told him to shut up because before today is up he will find another one. Hell he has a date with another woman on Sunday.

I keep trying to point out that having options is better than having none. With no prospects, there's no room to grow or learn. But he somehow thinks I'm better off with how women treat me. He's full of ѕhit.
Maybe he's just low IQ?

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
notheregoaway said:

I keep trying to point out that having options is better than having none. With no prospects, there's no room to grow or learn. But he somehow thinks I'm better off with how women treat me. He's full of ѕhit.
Maybe he's just low IQ?
He honestly is. That's another one of his problems.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
wymynz dont care about looks sweatty. It's all about your stature and if you smile or not!
People who smile are low t soy cucks.

Prooflink https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024947801843
TL;DR/ can't read: https://youtu.be/az352YaZNM0
I have to warn that this PJW guy is a huge redpill coper and chadsplainer on the incel issue and not particularly frenly, but his vids on soyciety are kinda based IMO

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
wymynz dont care about looks sweatty. It's all about your stature and if you smile or not!

I have to warn that this PJW guy is a huge redpill coper and chadsplainer on the incel issue and not particularly frenly, but his vids on soyciety are kinda based IMO
I LITERALLY never smile... Looks DUMB,FAKE and plastic.. Kinda like when the kid forces the terminator to try smiling.. Talk about screwed up!
https://youtu.be/gxpIwQoaMX4

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
I LITERALLY never smile... Looks DUMB,FAKE and plastic.. Kinda like when the kid forces the terminator to try smiling.. Talk about screwed up!
https://youtu.be/gxpIwQoaMX4
Aaaand smilelet Schwarzenegger gets brutally smilemogged by this Chad.

It's over for terminatorcels.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

based ytbers are the best ngl

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Why do guys who are soyboys themselves criticize other soyboys? Jesus Christ this guy looks like a prepubescent Rick Astley

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think because numales are different from soyboys. Numale is a subset of soy, so both soy and numales are soy, but not all soy is numales.

Also because masculine males dont actually give a shit, its only soy that gets mad, except when numales spam feminist memes on twitter that might oppress them, or when numales spam shitty games on steam library, then masculine males such as Simon Cowell may get irritated by it.

Also, masculine males may spam shitty games on steam library as well, there are many documented major cases of this, including a 15 million dollar lawsuit from one of these developers.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
I think because numales are different from soyboys. Numale is a subset of soy, so both soy and numales are soy, but not all soy is numales.

Also because masculine males dont actually give a ѕhit, its only soy that gets mad, except when numales spam feminiѕt memes on twitter that might oppress them, or when numales spam shitty games on steam library, then masculine males such as Simon Cowell may get irritated by it.

Also, masculine males may spam shitty games on steam library as well, there are many documented major cases of this, including a 15 million dollar lawsuit from one of these developers.
Problem is, that guy isn't masculine in any way. He even has a shrill voice with an annoying English accent.

I believe that maligned groups should stick together. No use throwing others in it under the bus for some clout. This is why I don't like Sambo-type black people.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont think you are understanding what I am saying..

Soy is a category. Of that group, there are subsets. Numale is a subset of soy.

Paul Joseph Watson is a soyboy. He is not a numale. He is a soyboy with aspergers who gets emotionally irritated like a bitch over some things. His emotional irritation is understandable at times, as some aspects of this world are a shitshow, but sometimes he goes overboard, due to soy. I am aware Paul has flaws. He is even a shill of the Zios, for instance. His rants against numales are understandable, as many numales post tyrannical feminist memes on twitter which are a hazard to our border security. Milo is also an example. He is a fаg and soy, but not cuck. He is not numale.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I had to lay a verbal (well, textual) smackdown on Bob today when he said he wasn't looking forward to his date with a verifiable 9/10 woman. He said he would rather be in my situation. I was like really? You'd rather have women think you're ugly or weird and avoid you without you even having to do anything to them? He never answered because he knew I was right.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
I had to lay a verbal (well, textual) smackdown on Bob today when he said he wasn't looking forward to his date with a verifiable 9/10 woman. He said he would rather be in my situation. I was like really? You'd rather have women think you're ugly or weird and avoid you without you even having to do anything to them? He never answered because he knew I was right.
Is Bob a fаg or just has social anxiety?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
I think this phenomenon is relevant and important to note. Males are so afraid of females and the feminist brainwashing, that they would rather just fail immediately, rather than enduring the stress and uncertainty of possible failure.