Personality Matters

Jorami

Femoid
Back in my sophomore year in high school, A rumor spread around saying that this guy, I'll call CJ, was attracted to me. I was kinda happy about this because this was the first time I knew someone had a crush on me. I didn't think much of CJ before, just thought he was a typical nerd, but after I found out he liked me I started to really see the signs.
He would almost always look down and blush when I talked to him and any reward he got from an event he'd try to give it to me. I would always decline and say, "Naw man, you deserve it!" I found him kinda cute in that 'awkward shy kid' way.
Now let me make something clear: He is NOT even close to being a chad. He is a badhaircel, roundfacecel, and a pubertyvoicecel. Hes around the same height as I am and I'm 5.4! He is also a completely different race than me, not that there's anything wrong with that but other people would give us looks and comments if they saw us together and I do not like unwanted attention. CJ eventually left the school because he got into some trouble with a popular kid and became a homeschool student.
2 years later he came back and I swear to God he was even MORE awkward than before. He would say terrible jokes that dont land, he'd mumble creepy stuff to himself, and almost everytime he sat with my group of friends he'd go dead-silent. He had this strange way of talking too. He'd start by randomly mentioning something nobody cares about like homework or algebra and he'd talk about it in this monotone, uninterested voice that's followed by a marathon of "yeahs" and "ums". Its fine to talk about math, but at LEAST pretend your confident in what your saying! He would say jokes with 0 confidence too, as if he's unsure the joke would land so he half-heartedly blurts it out. It almost never works..

Despite all of these faults, I gave him a chance! We went on a date to a park and theater. It was really awkward.
1. his parents came with us. They where VERY protective and didn't trust their son going out with friends.
2. Most of the time it was just me and his mom that talked. He barely said anything and when he did I had to start the conversation.
3. I am a northerner and he is a southerner. We went to a southern steak restaurant.. I was scared but lucky he helped me calm down.. I felt like a fish out of water though..
4. At the park while we waited for the theater, me and CJ finally got some time away from his parents.
5. CJ is a really nice person but it pains me when I am the one doing 90% of the talking. If I stop talking, he'll stop talking and then its awkward silence after that.
6. We made it to a ferris wheel. It was 30 dollars for the both of us and he was willing to pay. I told him he didn't have to but it warmed my heart that he made the offer. His parents told us to come back to the theater because aquaman was about to start. We ended up not going on the wheel cause of time, but I wonder what would of happened if we did?

A few weeks after this date, his parents banned me from their house because they found some jokes about religion on CJs phone. CJ and I joked about it alot, he probably should of deleted those text if his mom would go through em.

To this day, I still wonder whether or not we could of worked out. We've shared lewd texts but he never talks like that in person... I dunno. I believe if he had a more fun personality it would of made it easier for me.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Sounds like this CJ kid was in a bad spot. He probably hated his home life. I've known the overreligious, overprotective helicopter southerner parent types. Ive dealt with it myself.
Chances are he was probably kicking his ass internally for being so awkward, but was secretly having the time of his life. He just didn't know how to express it.

Jorami

Femoid
Malakai said:
Sounds like this CJ kid was in a bad spot. He probably hated his home life. I've known the overreligious, overprotective helicopter southerner parent types. Ive dealt with it myself.
Chances are he was probably kicking his ass internally for being so awkward, but was secretly having the time of his life. He just didn't know how to express it.
Yeah you're completely right. When me and his mom talked in the car ride to the park, she spilled everything about CJ to me, like how "This is his first date! He never goes out with friends much, especially giirrls!" I felt embarrassed for CJ. :cry:
She also took games away from him because, "Your losing faith in the Lord! These games are corrupting you."

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Jorami said:
Malakai said:
Yeah you're completely right. When me and his mom talked in the car ride to the park, she spilled everything about CJ to me, like how "This is his first date! He never goes out with friends much, especially giirrls!" I felt embarrassed for CJ. :cry:
She also took games away from him because, "Your losing faith in the Lord! These games are corrupting you."
They are not allowing him to form his own identity, therefor he does not know how he is supposed to behave. He is indoctrinated. They tell him how he is supposed to do everything. However nobody told him how to behave around you.
Do you have any way to get in touch with him?

Jorami

Femoid
Malakai said:
Jorami said:
Malakai said:
They are not allowing him to form his own identity, therefor he does not know how he is supposed to behave. He is indoctrinated. They tell him how he is supposed to do everything. However nobody told him how to behave around you.
Do you have any way to get in touch with him?
I heard CJ was a lot more extroverted and happy when he was younger. I guess his parents grew stricter over time.

I can text him and sometimes he texts me but now I get nervous because I don't know whether or not his mom would take his phone again. I dont want her to take more stuff away from him.. He told me he cant wait to get a drivers licence so he can escape

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
I know a girl that was in a very strict setting like this and upon moving out she made up for lost time in the worst ways.
Constant partying, fucking random people, getting arrested a lot, hooked on meth.
You have to let people learn how to make their own mistakes and get back up from them. You have to give them their freedom or else they are gonna be like a dog that broke its chain and run around pissing on everything

Jorami

Femoid
Malakai said:
I know a girl that was in a very strict setting like this and upon moving out she made up for lost time in the worst ways.
Constant partying, fuсking random people, getting arrested a lot, hooked on meth.
You have to let people learn how to make their own mistakes and get back up from them. You have to give them their freedom or else they are gonna be like a dog that broke its chain and run around pissing on everything
Thats really scary because I remember one of the things CJ mumbled was something along the lines of "I wish everyone I hate in my family to burn and suffer." He told me "It was just a phase! An edgy phase! I don't think like that anymore." I kinda believed him but I dont know if he said that just to get on my good side.

Jorami

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
tremor said:
Just-be-first theory rises from the grave and strikes back.
No more virgins anymore so just-be-first won't work for 20something cels.
So you're telling me there is NOTHING wrong with this guys approach?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_86DuIkYIs

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
tremor said:
Just-be-first theory rises from the grave and strikes back.
Women aren't sexually into guys, except chads. It's awkward because, the woman isn't sexually into him, the guy knows it, but is trying to sales pitch anyway.

Trying to date a woman is like having to be a salesman, trying to sell a product noone wants. I used to work in sales, I would often get clients, that said they were interested, then get ghosted the next day by them. The same thing was in my dating life. There comes a point where you get sick of trying to sell a product that nobody is interested in, and give up.

Bitch shield is a myth, equivalent to fagshield. Straight men, would not be interested in being cold approached by other men. Now, if the other man was good looking enough, and stroked his cock in all the right ways, and the man was desperate for sex/companionship badly enough, the man may allow it. This would be known as a gay man, getting past his "fаg shield". Same applies to bitch shield.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:
Women aren't sexually into guys, except chads. It's awkward because, the woman isn't sexually into him, the guy knows it, but is trying to sales pitch anyway.

Trying to date a woman is like having to be a salesman, trying to sell a product noone wants. I used to work in sales, I would often get clients, that said they were interested, then get ghosted the next day by them. The same thing was in my dating life. There comes a point where you get sick of trying to sell a product that nobody is interested in, and give up.

Bitch shield is a myth, equivalent to fagshield. Straight men, would not be interested in being cold approached by other men. Now, if the other man was good looking enough, and stroked his cock in all the right ways, and the man was desperate for sex/companionship badly enough, the man may allow it. This would be known as a gay man, getting past his "fаg shield". Same applies to bitch shield.
I disagree. Women are sexually into guys, mostly subchads actually because chads are jerks. Subchads are the best at sex because theres an emotional connection. Its not that shes not into him. its social skills. This guy is being intrusive into her personal space, shes uncomfortable but trying to be nice. He doesnt notice that hes in her space or making her feel uncomfortable. She says she doesnt want to choose and hes being pushy not listening to her, not taking no for an answer. She uneventfully starts to think hes a creep. If he had the social skills to know how to read body language he would have figured that out and transitioned the discussion to something more comfortable for her.

Dating is a sales pitch. Women do it too.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Jorami said:
lordoftheincels said:

Agree 100 percent... As ive said in some of my other posts, getting women is EXACTLY like sales or telemarketing... Either you got "it", or you dont... Its NOT something that can be learned or tranferred.. PUA is UTTER CRAP especially for incels!

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
Jorami said:

Agree 100 percent... As ive said in some of my other posts, getting women is EXACTLY like sales or telemarketing... Either you got "it", or you dont... Its NOT something that can be learned or tranferred.. PUA is UTTER CRAP especially for incels!
It can be learnt. I teach these skills everyday. Not specifically for dating but general conversation.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Talking is one thing, Dating or being intimate is a COMPLETELY different ANIMAL!! I think most women will have a conversation with Quasimodo if he was a good conversationalist! But how many would SLEEP WITH HIM? Probably ZERO..

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Lordgoro said:
Talking is one thing, Dating or being intimate is a COMPLETELY different ANIMAL!! I think most women will have a conversation with Quasimodo if he was a good conversationalist! But how many would SLEEP WITH HIM? Probably ZERO..
Quasimodo got a gf in that Disney film sequel, lifefuel for hunchbackcels.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
tremor said:
Lordgoro said:
Quasimodo got a gf in that Disney film sequel, lifefuel for hunchbackcels.
Yep... ONLY in fantasyland... In real life, he would be incel for life..

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
I disagree. Women are sexually into guys, mostly subchads actually because chads are jerks. Subchads are the best at sex because theres an emotional connection. Its not that shes not into him. its social skills.
Complete fake news.
This guy is being intrusive into her personal space, shes uncomfortable but trying to be nice.
He doesnt notice that hes in her space or making her feel uncomfortable.
His subconscious, animal mind knows it, depending on his level of awareness he may or may not be directly conscious of this.