Perpetuating Misery

Xera

Femoid
I understand that some of the more hardcore incels in this forum have some extreme beliefs and feel like they know the truth about the machinations and hierarchies in relationships i.e (Incels, Chads, Stacies, etc). Alot of the beliefs are bleak and have to do with having no hope for the future, My question to them is if they feel like they are actively helping those around them (besides women of course since degrading them is a constant) or if they feel like its their burden to bear to reveal the truth even if it does more harm than good or perpetuates misery in the incel community. Or maybe something else?

Last edited:

kalashnikov

Incels.Net Master
Alot of the beliefs are bleak and have to do with having no hope for the future
LMAO I have hope for non sex related things in my future. Keep coping
My question to them is if they feel like they are actively helping those around them (besides women of course since degrading them is a constant) or if they feel like its their burden to bear to reveal the truth even if it does more harm than good or perpetuates misery in the community.
Why help other people? The only reason someone does that is to virtue signal. If I'm not gonna get paid or rewarded for helping someone, I'm not helping them. Also, what community? I'm not a part of a community because I live in a certain area.

Xera

Femoid

Why help other people? The only reason someone does that is to virtue signal. If I'm not gonna get paid or rewarded for helping someone, I'm not helping them. Also, what community? I'm not a part of a community because I live in a certain area.
i meant the incel community ill specify it in the post

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
No one is perpetuating misery. Incels beliefs are connected because they all have similar experience with women. It's not a coincidence that so many of us share the same beliefs. There definitely is something women are doing that is causing us to be incels.

JackShi_

Incels.Net Junior

Selfish altruism. Humans are social creatures; the only reason we've survived and propagated has been mutual cooperation. A human alone in the wild is likely to die.
To you personally: you are part of a community because you live there. If the people were impoverished, you would be robbed. It would be in your best interest to make sure the living standards for others were high enough that they would have no inclination to rob you. Also, "virtue signalling" is literally social capital. Being helpful to others is both conscientious and giving (which are both high-ranking features of bedroom performance).

In other words, you're a short-sighted misanthrope blinded by your own agony :/

Tupolev

Спецназ
or if they feel like its their burden to bear to reveal the truth even if it does more harm than good or perpetuates misery in the incel community.
Yes, how dare we offer painful truths, we are truly evil.

JackShi_

Incels.Net Junior
would probably be more precise, nature don't give care about survival, it only want reproduction
Yeah, dead men are soooo virile.
Deformities, disfigurement, and lack of fitness all indicate poor genes or an inability to provide for offspring. So not just surviving, but surviving well is important to reproductive success. And as much as you guys shit on "muh pErSoNaLiTy," your ability to get along well with others is another indicator of reproductive value (people aren't usually fans of eugenics, but those foxes made a point).
So you're right and you're wrong; evolutionary biology dictates that the traits most suited to reproduction are paramount, but these are dictated and tied into those necessary for survival. Peacocks love big showy feathers, but if those are getting hunted exclusively guess which traits get passed on instead?

Xera

Femoid
Yes, how dare we offer painful truths, we are truly evil.
Im not trying to imply that your evil but that the ideology in the incel community does bring a sense of hopelessness something even you explicitly expressed in my "end goal" thread.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Im not trying to imply that your evil but that the ideology in the incel community does bring a sense of hopelessness something even you explicitly expressed in my "end goal" thread.
Yes well, it's been said that one must have their delusions to exist in this world. What we've done is ripped away the delusions, stripped away all illusion, guess we'll see where things go from here. Personally i don't care about much. If the world were to start a nuclear war with each other tomorrow, that's fine by me.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
What is your intention with this thread? You are not helping them by putting them down. For your info, the LDAR scenario is the worst case possible. Many of them are able to function otherwise

Xera

Femoid
What is your intention with this thread? You are not helping them by putting them down. For your info, the LDAR scenario is the worst case possible. Many of them are able to function otherwise
im really not trying to put them down or anything its just a trend i noticed in some of my other threads that i decided to question. Im also not asking whats the worse case scenario i just want to know if incels feel like their helping or not.

Last edited:

Xera

Femoid
Yes well, it's been said that one must have their delusions to exist in this world. What we've done is ripped away the delusions, stripped away all illusion, guess we'll see where things go from here. Personally i don't care about much. If the world were to start a nuclear war with each other tomorrow, that's fine by me.
so would you consider love or genuine happiness in a relationship to be considered delusions? considering that i don't see either of those things fit in with most of the beliefs ive seen posted.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
so would you consider love or genuine happiness in a relationship to be considered delusions? considering that i don't see either of those things fit in with most of the beliefs ive seen posted.
love is a local foid postmaxer, nothing to do with relationships.

upd. Crap, "local foid postmaxer" sounds almost as cucked as "my wife's son"

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
im really not trying to put them down or anything its just a trend i noticed in some of my other threads that i decided to question.
That trend is the result of years and years of constant nasty experiences with women. If you want to help them avoid treating them as eccentrics.

Xera

Femoid
That trend is the result of years and years of constant nasty experiences with women. If you want to help them avoid treating them as eccentrics.
Even if it is a trend of experiences every post on this thread is different even a bit and thats mostly what im curious about. Im sorry if it seems like im treating you like eccentrics im just genuinely interested in what you guys have to say.

Tupolev

Спецназ
This isn't 1955, when Bob & Betty Lou would work their problems out, and live with one another's imperfections. This is 2019 wherein if Bob makes a micro-mistake, Betty Lou leaves him, takes the kids, files a restraining order against him, and starts sleeping with multiple other men each month.

Take a look around ... everything is a giant cluster fuck. It's irreversible at this point, there's no going back.