People Who Deny the Blackpill

LonelyGuy

BANNED
For people who Deny the Blackpill, Over the years, On the dating sites where I have not uploaded any Pictures, I have had so many wonderful coversations with women, from sex talk, to having jokes and even up to agreeing to meet up etc, then as soon as I send them a face picture of myself, all of a sudden, none of them are interested anymore, they either just come up with excuses or the majority of them just completely blank my messages and stop replying to me alltogether from the moment they have seen what I have looked like, I have come to the conclusion that I must be really fuсking ugly, as when giving a DESCRIPTION of myself with no photos, alot of them are really interested, then as soon as i send them a photo, they dont want to know anymore, Its really depressing, i have even been told by girls in real life that i look like ѕhit, I have still NEVER had a girlfreind at 25 years old, and the only sex i get is that which i have to pay for as no woman would want to sleep with an ugly fucker like me for free :cry: :cry:

interested42

BANNED
Ever try meeting someone in person not online? You may just not be photogenic, and that's not equilvent to being ugly. Either way, I'm sorry, but online dating might not be for you, but that doesn't mean meeting someone irl isn't!

vcelguy

Lounge member
interested42 said:
Ever try meeting someone in person not online? You may just not be photogenic, and that's not equilvent to being ugly. Either way, I'm sorry, but online dating might not be for you, but that doesn't mean meeting someone irl isn't!
Delusion 100.

LonelyGuy

BANNED
Some girl on Tinder just called me ugly today confirming what i already knew, i think its time to rope tbh

unicorntears

BANNED
everyone is ugly to someone I tell myself with so many people in the world if I am ugly to 99 percent of them thats still like 13 million people that will find you attactive

AimAboveTheFuelCels

BANNED
Maybe you just don't take enough care of your facial features? Bad haircuts, poor skin, patchy facial hair and that kind of stuff can easily make a decent face into a turn-off. Maybe ask for advice on somethng like reddit or incel-friendly pages and send a picture of yourself. I'm sure that there a people that would be happy to help. And yeah, some people actually do look better in public then in photos. I've been told I have some attractive features publicy that I feel don't really translate to camera.