People use entertainment as a supplement to what is lacking on their lives

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
i believe each form of entertainment is a person trying to supply their lives with something it's lacking, for example:

the Japanese Birth Rate is extremely low and people are not having kids

so they try to supplement this lack of children with tons of moe anime, full of cute baby/child like characters, there is dozen of anime like this every season.

another similar example is the no existent marriage rate, i'm not surprised they have the highest rate of suіcіde in the planet

you can see the industry starting to mass produce anime full of cute "waifus" to supplement this lack of female companion ship in males

this not only apply to anime, as you can see a lack of rough sexs in this new generation of foids:

you have 50 shades of grey, a book about a women being the sexs object of a chad millionaire

a lack of wars, or violent crimes?

you have video games that are literally murder simulators, trying to compensate for the lack of violence on their everyday lives.

there is many more examples that can be made, but i think my point is that the entertainment industry's function is to supply emotions we like on our everyday lives

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The human brain gets bored easily. Sex is a form of entertainment. If males are denied sex, they will seek out forms of escapism so they can forget frustration.

This does not always correlate to increased sales. Sexually depressed males may actually be less likely to purchase forms of entertainment. The rate of anime and manga consumption is actually right now decreasing in Japan, due to incel crisis going on for too long.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
Skyscraper IQ Post, keep posting stuff like this bro
thanks boyo i will keep pumping good content

I dislike anime, but its popularity indicates that this "men only want sex" thing is a cucked forced meme.
i we only wanted sexs, we would only use hookers and never ever think about getting a gf

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Like drumpf i can make deals. Deals are what I make. Since jews speak in shekels I can make a deal that will help them make the most moneymax.

Truth will set you free, all I need to do is speak the truth. The truth is that, nothing wrong with putting up consentual dukes.

It's like, lets say Im sitting in a lobby. And one of my favorite shows is a wholesome aryan anime show (not a nazi, i just enjoy wholesome aryan anime shows.)

and someone who doesnt have a mindset, doesnt appreciate wholesome aryan values. (Not a nazi. I just like disney aryan shows. If you want to watch reality shows with ebonics, be my guest.)

also i was NOT talking about tremor I was talking about someone else!

and lets say they diss one of my anime shows. And i snap. And i challenge them to a noble, japanese dukes of fisticuffs. And its consentual fisticuffs. What is so wrong with that?

Why do jews (not a nazi, not all jews) have to be lawyers telling me fighting is wrong? What is so wrong with the purity of hand to hand combat?

I can make deal to jews. Stop with cucked laws such as preventing wholesome noble consentual japanese martial arts fighting.

Because its like this. Jews think if males are utterly cucked, they will buy more shit. But it aint how it works. If males are gigacucks they will lose interest in fighting games and entertainment. Therefore jews will moneymax by not cucking all males. Therefore the OP, as well as jews, are sadly mistaken in my opinion.

Basically, getting into an honorable fight IRL enhances the fun of fighting video games. But what about a generation of numales who live in a police state where you cannot fight for your honor? They will have no interest in fighting games anymore.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
men even if something is ilegal, people desperate enough will still do it
low quality crackhead hookers are not for me. also i dont want to go to jail and be raped by tyrones n chads. also i dont mind cuddling with trannies but im not paying more than 5 dollars for trannysex unless its a super hot tranny. Besides that i want just normal sex where someone can love the front of me, although tbh wouldnt mind buttsex with petite 18 year old teens (not pedο, i said 18 maybe 17 because its legal where i live, dont cuck me bro

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
i believe each form of entertainment is a person trying to supply their lives with something it's lacking, for example:

the Japanese Birth Rate is extremely low and people are not having kids

so they try to supplement this lack of children with tons of moe anime, full of cute baby/child like characters, there is dozen of anime like this every season.

another similar example is the no existent marriage rate, i'm not surprised they have the highest rate of suіcіde in the planet

you can see the industry starting to mass produce anime full of cute "waifus" to supplement this lack of female companion ship in males

this not only apply to anime, as you can see a lack of rough sexs in this new generation of foids:

you have 50 shades of grey, a book about a women being the sexs object of a chad millionaire

a lack of wars, or violent crimes?

you have video games that are literally murder simulators, trying to compensate for the lack of violence on their everyday lives.

there is many more examples that can be made, but i think my point is that the entertainment industry's function is to supply emotions we like on our everyday lives
the only way to cope is with the rope