People interested in talking about shitty/abusive families. Specially feminist ones

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
Thought some people will want to talk about this.
My parents have been gaslighting me for as long as I can remember. They abandoned me since I was a child. Didnt spent a minute taking care of their children wich make you wonder why they breeded in the first place?
As for today Im pretty much a disabled person. I have mental health issues, cannot work. Im in my 30s now and trying to get welfare. However my fathers want to kick me out of the house as soon as posible. Right now if they find the excuse.
My foid mother who has always treated me like a bad employee who does not behave, after destroying my sorry ass life she expects an apology from my side, an apology for not having being a good submissive version of what she had projected for me in real life.

Real sentences said by my mother:
1. 'I've gave you food for your whole youth, I've donne as much as I should. When are you going to pay me back?' - She allways treated me like I owe her for breeding me. She forgets I did not ask for it.
2. I have deep imsomnia issues and I was asking for 8 hours of silence in the house so I could sleep (even by taking very strong pills), after asking for it they the bitch said 'What you are asking for us is to not have a life, you are making us your servants'.
This last bit was what caused a very, very strong argument in my house and triggering the abuse endured all this years. I've being having strong anxiety attacks because I have to contain myself so hard to not hit my mother (yeah dont become all sarcastic, Im not the only one in an abusive familly who wants to retribute my parents). Basically they were saying to me that they will kick me out for daring to make 'those demands, because only a mental would do that' like you know, asking for 8 hours of sleep.

If you want to close the full circle they are also marxists and feminists. Yeah, about as bad as it sounds. my mother is a cunt ass feminist and my father a cuck. Seems that the concept of my mother of 'I gave you birth you owe me more than you could ever be able to pay back' comes from her delusional, gynocentric, marxist feminist ideas. So very much in line with todays society huh?
Anyway, any of you wanna share things on the line. Or give me advice on how to not go full ER with my parents right now. I will apreciate.
I've being banned in other places because people was thinking I made this story up. Why I would do that? Incredible, makes no sense to me. With the amount of people who lives in abusive families.
Yeah I said I was having dreamings of killing my fathers (in GTA) but who hasnt when you are the abused son?

Do you think my mother is a psycho??

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
:( No replies. Well maybe no others in this forums had shitty ass families wich contributed to their inceldom. Althought it could be beacuse of low traffic too.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
My mum thought the best way to raise me up was with punishment. "that will have consequences, youre not allowed to go outside, you stay in that room until you know what you did wrong... shame on you" i never felt like what i did oder achived was enough. i am the black sheep

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
My mum thought the best way to raise me up was with punishment. "that will have consequences, youre not allowed to go outside, you stay in that room until you know what you did wrong... shame on you" i never felt like what i did oder achived was enough. i am the black sheep
another black sheep reporting here. I think it was the very reason they hate me so much. Being the black sheep. But, werent they the ones who created the blacksheep by educating with punishment?? I mean any kid wich is constantly being accused and punished without doing much will go black sheep one way or another. Do you still see your mom?

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Wolf said:
another black sheep reporting here. I think it was the very reason they hate me so much. Being the black sheep. But, werent they the ones who created the blacksheep by educating with punishment?? I mean any kid wich is constantly being accused and punished without doing much will go black sheep one way or another. Do you still see your mom?
yeah i see her but the relationship is disorted and feels ill / weird especially when it comes to "intimacy / problems / love / empathy". for example when i tell her about a new idea i got they only thing she is trying to tell me are her projected fears unto me and 1000 reasons why my idea is bad and tells me straight how i should do it (beginning the sentence with "i would do the following..."

sucks totally because i saw that pattern after some time and stopped communicating with her or at least only the minimum which makes me sad in a way i mean i only got 1 mother ....i would love to have a better relationship with her but it feels like there happened too much and she is too close minded to see heir mistakes she did also

the most weird thing i remember from my childhood is, that when i left the house going to school she often told me that she "loves me" and that i "should know that"

but i NEVER FELT that!!!!! it felt fake, like an actor would talk to you.

i guess she had special views about how her son should be and since i never matched these expectations she projected her unhappyness unto me.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
beginning the sentence with "i would do the following..."
my mother only interacts with me to blame me or make me feel guilty about something.
I can recognice that. They will say they are 'A' and 'B' but only to pretend they are that way. In order to look good to others or meet society standards and noy feel bad about it.
My mother went further than that, never told me that she loved me, not once in my lifetime. But then again she never spent one fucking minute of her life with me. As soon as she could get rid of me she did. Same aplies to my father.
i guess she had special views about how her son should be and since i never matched these expectations she projected her unhappyness unto me.
Again very familiar. They have such rigid expectations about me than being born and have any problem in my life was almost wuarranty of failing in their eyes. As I could not be the character thay wanted me to be in their movie. isn't this amazing how similar the feelings are? We dont even have a word for this issues that I know of. We should call it 'The Role Playing Familly' ;)

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Wolf said:
beginning the sentence with "i would do the following..."
my mother only interacts with me to blame me or make me feel guilty about something.
Wolf said:
I can recognice that. They will say they are 'A' and 'B' but only to pretend they are that way. In order to look good to others or meet society standards and noy feel bad about it.
My mother went further than that, never told me that she loved me, not once in my lifetime. But then again she never spent one fuсking minute of her life with me. As soon as she could get rid of me she did. Same aplies to my father.
Wolf said:
Again very familiar. They have such rigid expectations about me than being born and have any problem in my life was almost wuarranty of failing in their eyes. As I could not be the character thay wanted me to be in their movie. isn't this amazing how similar the feelings are? We dont even have a word for this issues that I know of. We should call it 'The Role Playing Familly' ;)
At least we know we didn’t made this shit up in our minds and which means we didn’t fucked it up like they wanted us to believe it. But as a child you’re only getting vibes, that’s something isn’t really matching and totally wrong but you don’t really know until you become an adult and look into the past and see different mechanism or triggers which were like poison for us. Slowly over time you start to rot from the inside and wondering about yourself if its really your fault / mistake. It feels good To talk about these issues, also not beeing alone with these feelings and experiences.

what I suggest you is to forgive her and make peace in your mind with that situation. Hate and greed and bitterness is the self destruct way you will only become more miserable than ever. I know what I’m talking about. I know it’s not easy !! But forgiveness is the way !! Try to make the best out of your situation and your relationship. If you spend time with your mum, try to stay thankful and happy for still having a mother. When she’s dead, there could be a lot of grief and sadness for things you may liked to tell her or spend time with her. Be the change you want to see in this world and don’t fight evil with evil.I know that you can also do it. When you start to forgive her, it will help you to feel free and alive again.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Thought some people will want to talk about this.
My parents have been gaslighting me for as long as I can remember. They abandoned me since I was a child. Didnt spent a minute taking care of their children wich make you wonder why they breeded in the first place?
As for today Im pretty much a disabled person. I have mental health issues, cannot work. Im in my 30s now and trying to get welfare. However my fathers want to kick me out of the house as soon as posible. Right now if they find the excuse.
My foid mother who has always treated me like a bad employee who does not behave, after destroying my sorry ass life she expects an apology from my side, an apology for not having being a good submissive version of what she had projected for me in real life.

Real sentences said by my mother:
1. 'I've gave you food for your whole youth, I've donne as much as I should. When are you going to pay me back?' - She allways treated me like I owe her for breeding me. She forgets I did not ask for it.
2. I have deep imsomnia issues and I was asking for 8 hours of silence in the house so I could sleep (even by taking very strong pills), after asking for it they the bitch said 'What you are asking for us is to not have a life, you are making us your servants'.
This last bit was what caused a very, very strong argument in my house and triggering the abuse endured all this years. I've being having strong anxiety attacks because I have to contain myself so hard to not hit my mother (yeah dont become all sarcastic, Im not the only one in an abusive familly who wants to retribute my parents). Basically they were saying to me that they will kick me out for daring to make 'those demands, because only a mental would do that' like you know, asking for 8 hours of sleep.

If you want to close the full circle they are also marxists and feminiѕts. Yeah, about as bad as it sounds. my mother is a c*nt ass feminiѕt and my father a cuck. Seems that the concept of my mother of 'I gave you birth you owe me more than you could ever be able to pay back' comes from her delusional, gynocentric, marxist feminiѕt ideas. So very much in line with todays society huh?
Anyway, any of you wanna share things on the line. Or give me advice on how to not go full ER with my parents right now. I will apreciate.
I've being banned in other places because people was thinking I made this story up. Why I would do that? Incredible, makes no sense to me. With the amount of people who lives in abusive families.
Yeah I said I was having dreamings of killing my fathers (in GTA) but who hasnt when you are the abused son?

Do you think my mother is a psycho??