Parkland "survivor" Stacy type kills herself..

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Incels suffer from PTSD every day and most of us still manage to live throught it and stay alive. Stacy suffers PTSD and takes her life, and people think Incels are weak. Heck, this girl had people reaching out to her, including yahoo, so she wasn't alone. This also shows that normies cannot deal with bad aspects of life. Incels live with constant rejection and loneliness because they aren't good looking, but see normies get a girlfriend and have a good social life. This is constant PTSD. There is no pain greater than the pain of loneliness.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I agree... In fact, I suspect us male incels maybe the strongest in our society... mentally, and character- wise as well

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/parkland-shooting-survivor-sydney-aiello-died-suіcіde-allegedly-struggling-survivors-guilt-173832081.html
Good RIDDANCE to bad rubbish I say! Too bad they ALL cant do this!!
This is why schools need to be banned. Kids these days...they aren't raised right. All kids know is fear and paranoia, it rots their minds. Can't even sit in school and focus on the curriculum at hand. No wonder the new generation is so retarded. Don't even get me started on the scam of college, they breed you to be a drone. School teaches you useless information that most likely you will never use.

henry1999

Incels.Net Junior
Hate to sound like I'm sympathising with a Stacy, but depression, PTSD and suicidal thoughts have nothing to do with your gender or attractiveness. My auntie was fairly attractive & had a nice life and she still killed herself because she had a mental illness and was suffering. Some people are mentally weaker/ closed off and others are stronger and can cope a lot better. You could be a chad or an incel, male or female, it can still affect you. It is a lot rarer with women, especially Stacys, but it still happens regardless

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
henry1999 said:
Hate to sound like I'm sympathising with a Stacy, but depression, PTSD and suicidal thoughts have nothing to do with your gender or attractiveness. My auntie was fairly attractive & had a nice life and she still killed herself because she had a mental illness and was suffering. Some people are mentally weaker/ closed off and others are stronger and can cope a lot better. You could be a chad or an incel, male or female, it can still affect you. It is a lot rarer with women, especially Stacys, but it still happens regardless
Stacies are mentally weaker. Incels have nothing to lose so are mentally stronger. People with nothing to lose are always stronger.

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
Me, I could give 2 fucks about some whore killing herself, In fact, the very thought of the whore hanging herself or whatever makes my cock extremely hard and i just have to jerk it

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/parkland-shooting-survivor-sydney-aiello-died-suіcіde-allegedly-struggling-survivors-guilt-173832081.html
How do you know she’s a stacy?

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
Why everyone is hopping to the lynching train when we don’t even know she’s a Stacy or not ?

And even if she is which is a really really bad thing, I can’t help myself feeling bad for her

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
DarthZaza said:
Lordgoro said:
Why everyone is hopping to the lynching train when we don’t even know she’s a Stacy or not ?

And even if she is which is a really really bad thing, I can’t help myself feeling bad for her
Read the article and see how her mom describe her.
That "cheering others" thing is a code for her friends. She was a Stacy. Many of the people who died during that incident weren't Chads or Stacys, most of them were normies and maybe some of them were incels.
I feel sorry for them. But for a Stacy? Never

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
TheUnworthy said:
DarthZaza said:
Lordgoro said:

That "cheering others" thing is a code for her friends. She was a Stacy. Many of the people who died during that incident weren't Chads or Stacys, most of them were normies and maybe some of them were incels.
Then the world is a better place without her , these people don’t know how hard life is , and when it gets harder , they either kill themselves or do drugs , cults e

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
DarthZaza said:
TheUnworthy said:
DarthZaza said:

Then the world is a better place without her , these people don’t know how hard life is , and when it gets harder , they either kill themselves or do drugs , cults e
Exactly! The LESS teen Stacies there are, the BETTER!! NO ONE KNOWS our SUFFERING except brother Incels... WE KNOW!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I just read an article about it. Like I get the dads that kill themselves, most dads living in a sexless marriage and their child is their only reason to keep motivated at life.

But I read that two students committed suіcіde over it...like wtf. This is the cuckiest generation of weakness ever. It's beyond even comprhension, its insane. Even extremely emo cutter chicks probably wouldn't even kill themselves. How weak are you to kill yourself if someone near you dies.

I think it is is this rising guilt. Like people are consumed by shame and guilt. Its the generation of shame and guilt. Everyone wants to conform in order to not feel guilty or shame. If someone dies then the voice in their head says "Should have been me". Its a victim Olympics and guilt contest to see who can be the most pious best virtue signaler. And guilts them until they rope.

Doesn't help they air fucking weak cuck shows like God Friended Me on tv. Turning the new generation is this weak minded cuck generation.

LooneyOrange

Incels.Net Junior
AfricanCel said:
Incels suffer from PTSD every day and most of us still manage to live throught it and stay alive. Stacy suffers PTSD and takes her life, and people think Incels are weak. Heck, this girl had people reaching out to her, including yahoo, so she wasn't alone. This also shows that normies cannot deal with bad aspects of life. Incels live with constant rejection and loneliness because they aren't good looking, but see normies get a girlfriend and have a good social life. This is constant PTSD. There is no pain greater than the pain of loneliness.
Not to offend you, but I do believe that her type of PTSD was dissimilar to yours. Someone attempted to murder her with a deadly weapon, while killing all of her peers in the process. You simply don't get pussy.
Kind regards

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
LooneyOrange said:
AfricanCel said:
Not to offend you, but I do believe that her type of PTSD was dissimilar to yours. Someone attempted to murder her with a deadly weapon, while killing all of her peers in the process. You simply don't get pussy.
Kind regards
The measure of PTSD is how suicidal. Incels are equally as suicidal as suicidal people as they, incels, commit suіcіde often.

I know you came here to bash incels, but I want to give you a mock trial before I ban you. I give you a chance to make one more post before i ban, and it better be good.