[Paper] It's over for braincels

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Saint Mentalcel said:
Being smarter than the rest of the world counts for something even if your knowledge isn't Einstein level, I consider this an accomplishment compared to the rest.
No accomplishment for your face.
Maybe with some surgeries, but that ѕhit is too expensive. Only foids can outrun their ugly looks because of this cucked planet giving them privilege, but ugly men are completely screwed.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Being smarter than the rest of the world counts for something even if your knowledge isn't Einstein level, I consider this an accomplishment compared to the rest.
Maybe with some surgeries, but that ѕhit is too expensive. Only foids can outrun their ugly looks because of this cucked planet giving them privilege, but ugly men are completely screwed.
Surgeries do sound like a solution for a lot of incel cases in theory, but there is a solid chance that they go wrong and also it will take you awhile to save up.

I mean if you get the "personality" improvements in mid 20s or, more likely, a lot later and try to get started in the sexual market with 0 experience (incel), you will literally be a clown.

Also, if you somehow go to Chad-tier which will mean no need to jestermaxx, "w*men your age" will mostly be single mothers with spawn of real Chads.

I'm not buying that it's cost-effective for incels who don't come from loaded families. If it does work out for some, good for them.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Saint Mentalcel said:
ortharzeal said:
Surgeries do sound like a solution for a lot of incel cases in theory, but there is a solid chance that they go wrong and also it will take you awhile to save up.

I mean if you get the "personality" improvements in mid 20s or, more likely, a lot later and try to get started in the sexual market with 0 experience (incel), you will literally be a clown.

Also, if you somehow go to Chad-tier which will mean no need to jestermaxx, "w*men your age" will mostly be single mothers with spawn of real Chads.

I'm not buying that it's cost-effective for incels who don't come from loaded families. If it does work out for some, good for them.
Basically, what do they gotta lose? If some cels' most problem in life is their face and the only solution is to force change it, then who can blame them? Better than having to LDAR for the rest of your life than just take the risk. The only problem is that it's costly but if that is able is to be worked out, then all should be good. Also, if you're worried about zero sexual experience, then just get a sex doll to test out on and practice sexual movement on it till you can get the hang of it and wouldn't be awkward when you do get to score. Life is basically about sacrifices, can't get everything easy in your lap being an facially unattractive 'manlet' and not a foid/Chad. I personally wouldn't try it, but I can understand those who will. When you're desperate, you do dumb ѕhit and it's nothing new.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I used to think expanding my vocabulary might help in attracting women. No no no!!! I found out that if you're a sub8 male, it just makes them call you a "nerd" or a "weirdo".
Women do not allow ugly men to climb dominance hierarchies like they do with attractive men. You will see this in social battles over dominance. Some could say well look at Donald Trump, but im talking about environments and contexts in which women are the judges.

Im a little concerned how the researchers came about their conclusions and remain critical. What women say they want and what they actually want are very different. This comes down to explicit attitudes which differ based on the public and private self. Without knowing how the experiment was conducted we don't know if the results are genuine. It looks as if they were merely just asked. It just looks like a tainted experiment.

As an example - researchers asked some subjects about their religious faiths. Some were religious but when asked how important these beliefs were to them - some answered 1 out of 10 in importance. This kind of study would need to be conducted using means to access their implicit attitudes.

Last edited: