[Paper] It's over for braincels

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Hidden said:
I don't think I'm high IQ tbh.
Everyone has to have a decent IQ to find this site, and the ability to think for ourselves and use the observations we’ve made and statistics to dismantle normie logic
so you are telling me that the toilets here are high iq?
Well, I didn’t really mean just finding this site, I meant finding a place on this site

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
GameDevCel said:
so its a SCIENTIFIC FACT, that foids will breed with retards? Dysgenetics at its best
W*men's rights and their consequences have been a disaster for the human raсe.
we lost 5 IQ points since 1950s, thanks to females and projected to loose 4 more by 2100
Who cares when kweens finally won the fundamental right to empower themselves by posting their asses on coomstagram and fuсking dogs on live streams.

Tupolev

Спецназ
GameDevCel said:
ortharzeal said:
we lost 5 IQ points since 1950s, thanks to females and projected to loose 4 more by 2100
Who cares when kweens finally won the fundamental right to empower themselves by posting their asses on coomstagram and fuсking dogs on live streams.
TeeHee!!! Look guiz!!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK at my ASS CHEEKS EVERYONE TeeHee!!!!!!!

Women's rights was the biggest mistake the west ever made. An Iranian leader was quoted as stating that, and he was spot on.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
ortharzeal said:
"muh freedoms" only apply to women
when we talk about gun owning or freedom of speech or right to deny service, we are evil sexist racist inklers