Pain

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I still have two pictures saved of the girl that disappeared on me and ghosted me. She's completely gone. I have no way of ever finding her again. So, these pictures are all I have of her. Last night I re-read a lot of our texts. It's depressing to know that this isn't even her number anymore. Like, if I sent a text, it would go into the depths of cyber oblivion. I cried while re reading the texts. She seemed so interested in me at first. Like we'd exchange 7 texts within a span of a minute. Then she steadily stopped texting until she finally disappeared without saying goodbye. It's painful as fuck. I'm tempted to just delete all these texts, but it's the only memory I have of her. I cry hard whenever I read the messages. Knowing that I'll never be able to talk to her again is just fuсking agony and despair. It's times like these where I feel like just killing myself.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I googled about narcissism, this is basically exactly what narcissists do. In the beginning they spam you with texts then lose interest. If it makes you feel any better all of her texts were fake and she never loved you one bit.

Everyday I feel more and more heartless. Best way to cope.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I googled about narcissism, this is basically exactly what narcissists do. In the beginning they spam you with texts then lose interest. If it makes you feel any better all of her texts were fake and she never loved you one bit.

Everyday I feel more and more heartless. Best way to cope.
In a strange way, it does help. Because that means in reality I lost nothing...because there was nothing there to begin with except for some narcissistic woman playing games.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
If you still are "in love", you are bluepilled and omega. Unless you quit it and take the redpill and then the blackpill, you will spend the rest of your life exploited tossed around by normtards and females.

Always keep in mind that without societal restrictions (like what we have today thanks to le freedom) the only reason a man can settle for just one female is not having other option. Chad only settles when he's tired.

So, cope any way you want, but the only thing "special" about her is she's the only female to have shown at least some interest in you. This is an extreme turnoff for her, you do understand this.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
If you still are "in love", you are bluepilled and omega. Unless you quit it and take the redpill and then the blackpill, you will spend the rest of your life exploited tossed around by normtards and females.

Always keep in mind that without societal restrictions (like what we have today thanks to le freedom) the only reason a man can settle for just one female is not having other option. Chad only settles when he's tired.

So, cope any way you want, but the only thing "special" about her is she's the only female to have shown at least some interest in you. This is an extreme turnoff for her, you do understand this.
im all good now just came back from gymcoping lmao

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:

I think love exists as the idea of women overcoming their basic animalistic natures and becoming a higher being. But America is saturated with materialistic shallow people who behave as animals, so blackpill/redpill applies for the vast majority of the time. That in addition to the pusѕy Patrol rewarding female extortion tactics in a broken economy...When the economy is broken, females will naturally take the low road.

https://.wiki/w/Pussy_cartel (Link doesn't work if you click it directly, you have to open a new tab and paste for some reason. If that don't work you have to google it then click the link.)