Pοrn and masturbation bad?

OysterSauce

Pοrn is bad, but masturbation is good. I masturbate multiple times every day and I'm staunchly anti-nofap, but I hate Pοrn.

Is it worth the try and stop cooming or will I regret it?
Nofap is not worth it. It's the stupidest thing anyone has ever suggested... it doesn't resolve anything, at best it makes you irritable and at worst it makes you homicidal.

Sasaki

Von
It's a waste of time, but if you enjoy the activity then be my guest. When my sex drive was dead I didn't fap for about a month I think, I felt better.

INCELSIOR

Incels.Net Novice
Pοrn is bad, but masturbation is good. I masturbate multiple times every day and I'm staunchly anti-nofap, but I hate Pοrn.

INCELSIOR said:
Is it worth the try and stop cooming or will I regret it?
Nofap is not worth it. It's the stupidest thing anyone has ever suggested... it doesn't resolve anything, at best it makes you irritable and at worst it makes you homicidal.
I always thought about that too I thought I’d get driven to kill a foid (in Mc) if I didn’t fap

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Quitting Pοrn and masturbation at the same time can be extremely difficult depending on your disapline and mental deposition. The fact is it is highly likely you will relapse within week 3. I always saw nofap as climbing up a mountain. A lot of people 'flat line' a couple of months into it which means a loss of sex drive as your brain re-wires you and fixes your dopamine receptors. For me Pοrn isn't bad unless its affecting your sexual health (solo) and sometimes its good to go cold turkey on Pοrn because the feelings of re-introduction is intense.

What im doing right now is instead of quitting Pοrn/masturbation im quitting death grip. Death grip is when you grip the penis too hard which de-sensitises it. Technically death grip leads to physical desensitisation and Pοrn leads to mental desensitisation. Im experimenting with 'working back the sensitivity' - a couple of nights ago it worked with extreme light strokes.. then you go one week off again and repeat.

Once you've increased the sensitivity you'll be now ready to quit Pοrn for good. So when you masturbate in your thoughts it will be enough. Once you've quit Pοrn for many months THEN you will be able to quit masturbation without the added Pοrn drives making it more difficult.

Player

Incels.Net Novice
Masturbation is the only thing that keeps me afloat lately. But this cope only lead into the dead end. I don't know what else is to do stay at least somewhat productive during the day.

INCELSIOR

Incels.Net Novice
Quitting Pοrn and masturbation at the same time can be extremely difficult depending on your disapline and mental deposition. The fact is it is highly likely you will relapse within week 3. I always saw nofap as climbing up a mountain. A lot of people 'flat line' a couple of months into it which means a loss of sex drive as your brain re-wires you and fixes your dopamine receptors. For me Pοrn isn't bad unless its affecting your sexual health (solo) and sometimes its good to go cold turkey on Pοrn because the feelings of re-introduction is intense.

What im doing right now is instead of quitting Pοrn/masturbation im quitting death grip. Death grip is when you grip the penis too hard which de-sensitises it. Technically death grip leads to physical desensitisation and Pοrn leads to mental desensitisation. Im experimenting with 'working back the sensitivity' - a couple of nights ago it worked with extreme light strokes.. then you go one week off again and repeat.

Once you've increased the sensitivity you'll be now ready to quit Pοrn for good. So when you masturbate in your thoughts it will be enough. Once you've quit Pοrn for many months THEN you will be able to quit masturbation without the added Pοrn drives making it more difficult.
Thanks for the insight I’m kind of just getting opinions atm and I think it’d be smart if I only stopped watching Pοrn. I still need to beat my meat from time to time to keep sane that’s it.