Pοrn addiction

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I guess there was this kind of topic already, but I wanted to share my latest experience and vent out a bit.

Some 12 days ago I started taking ADs (sertraline) and tranquilizers (at need) to deal with my chronic stress. I couldn't handle it any more as it started eating me inside and became unbearable. I think it's been like 3 to 4 years since I had any pause between stressors.

I looked at it as a new start. Wanted a clean slate. So I set myself a few tasks to improve my well-being and my habits together with start of the treatment. One of the tasks was, as you can guess, was to stop watching Pοrn. As you see bellow my profile, I am 32y which makes me quite old (at least compared to majority of this forum members). Since I am a wizard, one can safely assume I abused Pοrn like crazy my whole life. I believe that for the past 15 years, I fapped like 20 times in total not stimulating myself via Pοrn. Lets say my average was 1 fap/day.

Anyhow, first few days of the treatment I felt much better. Most likely got under placebo effect as it takes ~15 days for ADs to take effect. Around 7th day I started feeling more anxious for no reason and at 9th day I had such anxiety rebound and felt more stressed than ever to the point it became unbearable. I had to sedate myself with tranquilizers (clonazepam) to calm myself down. I got into some kind of limbo, as I had to take insane dosages.

So last night (11th day) I wanted to give myself a relief and got myself a small amount of Pοrn. Since then, I fapped 4 times till now and I already feel so much better.

I'll update here more if any changes occur, but with how things are now, I am planning to stick with Pοrn for the time being. As for the long-term plans, I don't have them yet.

The point of the story is ofc how insanely Pοrn destabilizes your dopamine output. It seems that by overconsumption, brain really creates a new neurological path for dopamine secretion which stayed shut for 11 days in my case and got me stressed like never.

Unfortunately, I am not offering a solution. I'll update if I ever find one. The main reason I am writing this is to warn younger members to take care not to end up like me. Dose it a bit, try visualizing more, ascend...I don't know.

Studies show that it takes 60-120 days to detox your brain from it. I guess detox time depends on how much you exploited it in the past. How early in the process it became intolerable for me, though I guess it would be easier if person is not mentally challenged like I am and doesn't suffer from permanent stress.

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Are you sure that Pοrn consumption is the cause of your stress? I also have high anxiety but never watched Pοrn frequently, maybe 3 times a week at max.

Novosadjanin

No, the main reason I live with chronic stress is sexual frustration altogether with my job.
Pοrn abstinence I had for 11 days is what (I think for now) caused anxiety rebound and more stress.

Last edited:

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
I write Pοrn.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Sex is a basic human necessity. Your body and mind start to deteriorate if you don't get sexual release. One day, I hitched a lift with a couple of normie acquaintances; it was a fairly long drive, so we engaged in conversation to pass the time. The subject of the conversation soon changed to sex and women. Imagine how uncomfortable I felt. Anyway, one of the normies started complaining that he's had one month of sexual abstinence, He simply couldn't get women to lay up with him. He admitted that this brief period of lack of sex was enough to make him crawl up the walls ( his own words). In my mind, I was like " burn in hell, normie". They can't even imagine what it is like to go an entire life without sex and romance with the opposite sex!

There's nothing in modern normie medicine that can offer relief to anxieties and depression caused by the lack of sex and meaningful human interaction. The only solution would be state-sponsored prostіtution for men like us. But that's never going to happen. Politicians, doctors, psychologists....none of them care about your challenges and displacement in this society. That being said, if the act of watching Pοrn makes you feel guilty, I'd limit it to once or twice a week. I wouldn't cut it off completely though. We're biological entities. We need sexual release.

Novosadjanin

Sex is a basic human necessity. Your body and mind start to deteriorate if you don't get sexual release. One day, I hitched a lift with a couple of normie acquaintances; it was a fairly long drive, so we engaged in conversation to pass the time. The subject of the conversation soon changed to sex and women. Imagine how uncomfortable I felt. Anyway, one of the normies started complaining that he's had one month of sexual abstinence, He simply couldn't get women to lay up with him. He admitted that this brief period of lack of sex was enough to make him crawl up the walls ( his own words). In my mind, I was like " burn in hell, normie". They can't even imagine what it is like to go an entire life without sex and romance with the opposite sex!

There's nothing in modern normie medicine that can offer relief to anxieties and depression caused by the lack of sex and meaningful human interaction. The only solution would be state-sponsored prostіtution for men like us. But that's never going to happen. Politicians, doctors, psychologists....none of them care about your challenges and displacement in this society. That being said, if the act of watching Pοrn makes you feel guilty, I'd limit it to once or twice a week. I wouldn't cut it off completely though. We're biological entities. We need sexual release.
Oh, I feel you there mate. These are the most awkward and unpleasant scenes I am going through in my office (or whatever place I find myself in) when sex talk/jokes and retell of those stories begin by the people in my surrounding. I usually just listen and put on a retаrded smirk on my face pretending I get all the references.
A month without sex and he started loosing his mind? Fuck that Carioca normie.

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
Player said:
I write Pοrn.
Any chance to share your work with us or you plan on earning some bucks from it? :D
Is it in Russian or English?
It is in Russian. My English is not so good to effortlessly translate my stories. But I may always give a link to Russian text.

Maybe in future if I finish one of my stories in Pοrn novel I could get something out of it. But for now I just try to survive during the revolution.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Pοrn got boring after all these years. It's either the real thing or nothing at this point.