Overpopulation brings great social decline

vcelguy

Lounge member
There was a scientist named John B. Calhoun who studied behavior of rats by putting them in a little connected pen community and altering population levels to see how they'd respond. The response he found is that the rats become meaner and less inclined to reproduce. I think we're seeing pretty much the exact same effect in humanity in the world as the populations and population concentrations grow. I'm an American millennial and from where I've been most of my life I can say the concept of community, neighbors giving a damn about each other is declining and downright dead in many places.
People valuing each other less and having greater numbers around probably strengthens the value and emphasis on looks as well.
Inceldom will worsen for these reasons and many others.

u/not_here_for_points at incel.life

Fedoragoblin87

BANNED
I AGREE THERE ARE TO MUCH OF THESE JEWISH NEGROID NORMIES fuсking EACHOTHER MAKING LIFE HARDER FOR THE REST OF US, WE SHOULD ROUND UP ANY fuсking CHAD OR DUMB JEWISH MONGROL AND HAVE THEM EXECUTED THIS WILL ENSURE A PEACEFUL EXISTANCE FOR US AND WILL ENSURE THE PEACE AND PROSPERITY OF THE PURE ARYAN RACE WILL BE CULTIVATED AND WILL BRING EVERLASTING PEACE.

albie

BANNED
I've heard on the news recently that fertility levels worldwide have had a massive dip. Maybe in humans we have that capability. Or maybe it is the BPA and other chemicals we all have in our bodies from weedkiller.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
I've heard on the news recently that fertility levels worldwide have had a massive dip. Maybe in humans we have that capability. Or maybe it is the BPA and other chemicals we all have in our bodies from weedkiller.
It is due to males having low testosterone in all first-world feminiѕt countries, who make it illegal to be male.

Somehow I wonder if all women are secretly lesbians, because they seem genuinely disgusted by most males existence.

Also it is true that overpopulation is a problem, retarded Christians want to ignore the traffic jams, pollution and starving people in America and act like overpopulation is sustainable, it's not. There are too many people for the mind to remember and care about, small villages everyone cares about each other and its less of a rat race. Villages cooperate and help each other, cities are overpopulated and competitive and not helpful to each other, because that means helping someone who is going to take resources from you.

Incel is the direct result of overpopulation, in the mouse experiment once they were overpopulated many males got rejected and unloved and outcasts of society.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Actually I have a second theory about the fertility levels, it might not be the low testosterone, but the fact that most American women are cruel and unfair, so when males have sex with women there is fear in the male's head, the fear in his mind causes him not to lust or love properly and the sperm doesn't come out right.

albie

BANNED
Yeah but WHY do men have low testosterone? Chemicals in their food/air. Not such a bad thing though. Too many people.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
Yeah but WHY do men have low testosterone? Chemicals in their food/air. Not such a bad thing though. Too many people.
No it isn't just the xenoestrogens in the water. But social attitudes making it illegal to be male, the brain decides what hormones go where.

It only affects civilized types...chads and savages don't get affected by it, it's not going to fix overpopulation just create an idiocracy.

Caritas

Maybe the stress about being male and all the social pressure against males causes male spermatogenisis to decrease. In females, during time of stress, menstruation stops. So maybe in males testosterone levels decrease in times of stress as well since it is not a good time to produce offspring. I mean in the long term, this stress can affect our fertility as well. Especially with estrogens in our foods. The population crisis is not a problem in North America. But feminism has been a stress for a generation so perhaps it affects our sperm levels.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Caritas said:
Maybe the stress about being male and all the social pressure against males causes male spermatogenisis to decrease. In females, during time of stress, menstruation stops. So maybe in males testosterone levels decrease in times of stress as well since it is not a good time to produce offspring. I mean in the long term, this stress can affect our fertility as well. Especially with estrogens in our foods. The population crisis is not a problem in North America. But feminism has been a stress for a generation so perhaps it affects our sperm levels.
You could be right, and the science shows moderns are more stressed than any other generation so far.

However, come between me and my soy and there's gonna be a problem, I like soymilk and don't like cow's milk. If society wants my sperm up them give me a fuсking prostitute instead feminazing me around