Over for ethnic jawcels (supreme gentlemen)

Apathycel

A nobody
So many Blackpills today! I already knew about this black pill though but many other people didn’t seem to acknowledge it. I don’t even want to explain this because I’ve already explained this a million times before.
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
OP has a genius level IQ.

Last edited:

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
So many Blackpills today! I already knew about this black pill though but many other pill didn’t seem to acknowledge it. I don’t even want to explain this because I’ve already explained this a million times before.
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
View attachment 22833
Over for sub 9 currys in the West

BushidoBrown

Incels.Net Junior
So many Blackpills today! I already knew about this black pill though but many other pill didn’t seem to acknowledge it. I don’t even want to explain this because I’ve already explained this a million times before.
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
View attachment 22833
Do you see the white guys ethnic girls pick over their own raсe? I thought this was common knowledge

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
View attachment 22833
White men have a higher SMV than curries. That’s the plain truth. I don’t make the rules. That’s on average specifically.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
View attachment 22833
Do you see the white guys ethnic girls pick over their own raсe? I thought this was common knowledge
You’d be surprised by the amount of people who are unaware (or flat out ignorant) about this.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Apathycel said:
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
View attachment 22833
White men have a higher SMV than curries. That’s the plain truth. I don’t make the rules. That’s on average specifically.
I’ve only known 2 curries that get bitches, that’s it, one had 9/10 face and the other had 8/10 face and was about 6’3”

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Apathycel said:
Basically:
8/10 ethnic=5/10 mayo
View attachment 22833
Blaks r in the same boat

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Swo2016 said:
I’ve only known 2 curries that get bitches, that’s it, one had 9/10 face and the other had 8/10 face and was about 6’3”
It seems (and this is only speculation), that curry men have a higher SMV in the US than the UK. I think that because even the most popular and muscular curries that I’ve seen in school, don’t have any women.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Swo2016 said:
Blaks r in the same boat

View attachment 22837
Blacks have a high SMV too. I’d say that they have a slightly lower SMV than whites. They specifically have a crazy high SMV in the West. In asia/East European countries, they don’t. Their SMV is starting to increase in Eastern Europe though as Eastern Europe starts to go down the same path as the West.

Last edited:

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:
Apathycel said:
Blaks r in the same boat

View attachment 22837
Blacks have a high SMV too. I’d say that they have a slightly lower SMV than whites. They specifically have a crazy high SMV in the West. I’m asian/East European countries, they don’t. Their SMV is starting to increase in Eastern Europe though as Eastern Europe starts to go down the same path as the West.
You mean not as high. Their SMV spreads across the globe due to thei association with American/Western influence/maxxing

BushidoBrown

Incels.Net Junior
Apathycel said:
Swo2016 said:
Blaks r in the same boat

View attachment 22837
SMV in the community is weird you could have 10 jobs and take 3 showers every hour and these guys will always get more women than you. They only want dudes who dont throw up their set after 3 kids. Its either your a thug or your white no in between.22840

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:
Apathycel said:
Blaks r in the same boat

View attachment 22837
SMV in the community is weird you could have 10 jobs and take 3 showers every hour and these guys will always get more women than you. They only want dudes who dont throw up their set after 3 kids. Its either your a thug or your white no in between.View attachment 22840
That’s it, with blacks they have to either do illegal ѕhit, or be an athlete to have high smv, if they “act white” they can be 7/10 and still struggle but the 5/10 dark triadmaxxer will do fine

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Blaks r in the same boat

View attachment 22837
Blacks have a high SMV too. I’d say that they have a slightly lower SMV than whites. They specifically have a crazy high SMV in the West. I’m asian/East European countries, they don’t. Their SMV is starting to increase in Eastern Europe though as Eastern Europe starts to go down the same path as the West.
You mean not as high. Their SMV spreads across the globe due to thei association with American/Western influence/maxxing
Nearly every woman is niggerpille- I mean gorillapilled.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Apathycel said:
It seems (and this is only speculation), that curry men have a higher SMV in the US than the UK. I think that because even the most popular and muscular curries that I’ve seen in school, don’t have any women.
Even if I didn't post on this site, I'd be called an evil extremist anyway, as a sandcel. While nigs can thugmaxx and do terror in the streets of the West and it is seen as cool/progressive

Apathycel

A nobody
BushidoBrown said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Blaks r in the same boat

View attachment 22837
SMV in the community is weird you could have 10 jobs and take 3 showers every hour and these guys will always get more women than you. They only want dudes who dont throw up their set after 3 kids. Its either your a thug or your white no in between.View attachment 22840
That’s it, with blacks they have to either do illegal ѕhit, or be an athlete to have high smv, if they “act white” they can be 7/10 and still struggle but the 5/10 dark triadmaxxer will do fine
That may also be apart of why blacks have a high SMV (on average). Still though, even the JBW blacks get pusѕy because foids have the perception in their brain that black=thug=Tyrone I want to fuck. It’s because of women’s programming. They operate on very simplistic, yet nonsensical software.
Women operate on high-level programming languages while us men operate on assembly language.

Last edited: