Other inceldom related forums

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
Of course, I don't want to advertise the competition, that's why I ask the mods to delete the thread if in the wrong section and/or they will deem it to be the best thing to do.

As by title, do you guys frequent and post on other incel-related forums, as .co, or on speficically incel subreddits? My question stems expecially from seeing how some features are fundamentally different between "here" and "there", and how, here, the amount of shitposting and trolling is near zero and the moderation is way more balanced. All in all, here it is, well, more chill, and the discusson is not so /r9k/ styled (and this is a great feature indeed).

Sasaki

Von
Xenon said:
Of course, I don't want to advertise the competition, that's why I ask the mods to delete the thread if in the wrong section and/or they will deem it to be the best thing to do.

As by title, do you guys frequent and post on other incel-related forums, as .co, or on speficically incel subreddits? My question stems expecially from seeing how some features are fundamentally different between "here" and "there", and how, here, the amount of shitposting and trolling is near zero and the moderation is way more balanced. All in all, here it is, well, more chill, and the discusson is not so /r9k/ styled (and this is a great feature indeed).
I visit .co but less frequently as opposed to this site. I never go on Plebbit since normtards make fun of Incels there.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Cthulhu said:
I visit .co but less frequently as opposed to this site. I never go on Plebbit since normtards make fun of Incels there.
Tbh plebbit is unusable because of exorbitant amounts of soy there.

wiz4rdm4n88

Incels.Net Junior
All incel-related subreddits have been closed because apparently incels are evil misogynists and enemies of the society.. that's ridiculous. As if normies and bimbos weren't evil. Avoid Reddit (except maybe the dark jokes subreddit, which is occasionally funny).

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Society is the enemy of nature...I'm waiting for the day society stops ruining the habitat and dumping chemicals into the world, only after then can they declare the moral high-ground.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
wiz4rdm4n88 said:
All incel-related subreddits have been closed because apparently incels are evil misogynists and enemies of the society.. that's ridiculous. As if normies and bimbos weren't evil. Avoid Reddit (except maybe the dark jokes subreddit, which is occasionally funny).
Incel man bad. Incel man hurts muh feelings. Shut incel man down.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Also .cocels delete threads about .net on their forum, last time I checked some of their mods were mods on braincels as well and many minor forums are run by folks previously exiled from .co out of that Turkish guy's entimy towards them. What's more incel wiki, moderated by them, deleted the page and mentions of this forums after the recent increase in activity. Hence the similarities in "there". This whole "there" is all run by the same clique.

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Also .cocels delete threads about .net on their forum, last time I checked some of their mods were mods on braincels as well and many minor forums are run by folks previously exiled from .co out of that Turkish guy's entimy towards them. What's more incel wiki, moderated by them, deleted the page and mentions of this forums after the recent increase in activity. Hence the similarities in "there". This whole "there" is all run by the same clique.
I see, thanks for the explanation! I noticed quite a few similarities between .co, braincels, and all the most fringe forums (like .is, whitepill.is, a personal what-the-actual-fuck favourite, and the one about "rapecels") and some members seem to be active on all of them. I was equally surprised not to see this forum on the incel wiki, now I uderstand why, they must be afraid of the competition.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Xenon said:
I see, thanks for the explanation!
You're welcome.
I noticed quite a few similarities between .co, braincels, and all the most fringe forums (like .is, whitepill.is, a personal what-the-actual-fuck favourite, and the one about "rapecels") and some members seem to be active on all of them.
Tbh with current interpretation of rape (literally everything a sub-Chad does (or doesn't really do)) rapepill begins to make sense. Most men legit can't exist without """"""""raping"""""" females under 3rd world feminazism, this should be revised, even though shit seems to be beyond repair.
I was equally surprised not to see this forum on the incel wiki, now I uderstand why, they must be afraid of the competition.
It was there some time ago, but the forum wasn't particularly active back then. It still falls behind many of the incel sites, but has noticeably accelerated lately.