Orbiting a bannable offense?

Orbiting a bannable offense

• Good idea ?

• Bed idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
if it doesn't lead to anything (exposing fakeceldom) and isn't too cucked or simpish (exposing being a soy cuck), then it's just a cope. I'm OK with it, even though I don't do that.

FatCel

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
as pathetic as orbiting is... i feel like it shouldn't be a bannable offense. yeah it's sad that maybe some dude here is orbiting some foid, but as long as he isn't spreading bluepill ѕhit or sabotaging in some way. I don't feel like it should be a bannable offense.

FatCel

as pathetic as orbiting is... i feel like it shouldn't be a bannable offense. yeah it's sad that maybe some dude here is orbiting some foid, but as long as he isn't spreading bluepill ѕhit or sabotaging in some way. I don't feel like it should be a bannable offense.
They are tourist attraction for femoids they solely come here for the attention orbiting is cucked and even a way of saying that you dont take the blackpill seriously because you would happily waste time on a Chad only hoe you either A dont believe in blackpill or B you enjoy being a cuck

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
OysterSauce said:
Nah. The definition of orbiting is pretty vague - where would the line be drawn? Besides, it's not really a problem anymore now that PMs are disabled and the biggest orbiters are gone. But users like @supercell should be given warnings for giving their contact information to female users.
Adding femoids on discord giving out phone numbers compliments and chatting with them regularly
You guys remember nazі Germany? Stalins USSR? Cuba? Yeaaah think about how that applies here

FatCel

Nah. The definition of orbiting is pretty vague - where would the line be drawn? Besides, it's not really a problem anymore now that PMs are disabled and the biggest orbiters are gone. But users like @supercell should be given warnings for giving their contact information to female users.
Adding femoids on discord giving out phone numbers compliments and chatting with them regularly
You guys remember nazі Germany? Stalins USSR? Cuba? Yeaaah think about how that applies here
nazі Germany did genocide on 6 million Jews it's not comparable to banning orbiters but yes it would be very strict but most of us dont orbit so no problemo

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Yes, it should be bannable. I think this falls under female worship but I don't think there's a rule against that on this forum.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Orbiting a chick is no way of ascending. It's just a pathetic display of affection. Simping is not blackpill.