Opinions needed.. Does EYE COLOR matter?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Just curious... In everyones opinion... Does eye color ADD or subtract from inceldom looks factor? I see many "average" guys who may or may almost be incel types, and a LOT of them have BROWN eyes... I do as well(although mine actually change to black sometimes when Im PISSED, its pretty scary trust me)... But Most of the time they are dark brown... I see MANY examples of guys who women call "gorgoeus", definitely chad material, and its normal for them to have blue, or green eyes.. DO you guys think eye color actually plays a big role in this, or doesnt really matter? Opinions?

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
I'd say they matter up to a certain extent, like, in conjuction with hair colour and skin tone, but yeah, they're not a complete dealbreaker. Always heard of people having aesthetic preferences about them, but noone saying something on the line of "if they don't have {insert favourite colour} eyes, I won't date them".

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
It would be an interesting experiment to see if incel can ascend by putting on contact lenses.
No he cant, maybe if a short incel gets muscular and wears 6cm shoe insoles and changes his clothing style he ascends lol
But eye colour wont change anything i think

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ok765 said:
lordoftheincels said:
It would be an interesting experiment to see if incel can ascend by putting on contact lenses.
No he cant, maybe if a short incel gets muscular and wears 6cm shoe insoles and changes his clothing style he ascends lol
Lets put it to the test.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
ok765 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Lets put it to the test.
Yeah why not

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
yeah, I've seen countless FB teehee posts from femoids that say things like, "omg guys with colored eyes are life", and "blue eyed guys with dark hair are to die for mmmm",

SveaRike

Incels.Net Junior
I have brown eyes and most girls that liked me had blue eyes, chicks likes a bit of muscle, how many of you here are lifting weights?

Helpme2931

Incels.Net Junior
Eye colour doesn't matter nearly as much as the shape of you're eyes. That being said femoids always say things about chads and their blue eyes, so eye colour does matter. But what can you do, you can't change the colour of your eyes or the shape at that, hence there's no point in bothering.

Helpme2931

Incels.Net Junior
Eye colour doesn't matter nearly as much as the shape of you're eyes. That being said femoids always say things about chads and their blue eyes, so eye colour does matter. But what can you do, you can't change the colour of your eyes or the shape at that, hence there's no point in bothering.

anxiousotaku

Incels.Net Junior
yes, i have blue eyes and recently brown eyes and hazel eyes have been "in". im trying to get some brown contacts but eyesight is shitty and that makes me even more undesirable to women but im fine with lying about my eye color sin ce most femoids are liars themselves

oldrootsnewtrees

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
Just curious... In everyones opinion... Does eye color ADD or subtract from inceldom looks factor? I see many "average" guys who may or may almost be incel types, and a LOT of them have BROWN eyes... I do as well(although mine actually change to black sometimes when Im PISSED, its pretty scary trust me)... But Most of the time they are dark brown... I see MANY examples of guys who women call "gorgoeus", definitely chad material, and its normal for them to have blue, or green eyes.. DO you guys think eye color actually plays a big role in this, or doesnt really matter? Opinions?
I consider myself an incel yet I have bright, green eyes. So probably not.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
oldrootsnewtrees said:
Lordgoro said:
Dark brown eyes, and sometimes actually black, and incel for 48 years... Just thought eye color would be a part of the incel equation... Heres one of me,in all my "alien" glory, showing a very unpopular eye color..
I think they are closer to BLACK in this one..

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldrootsnewtrees said:
Lordgoro said:
Has to be blue eyes.