Opinions for the Femcel out there

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:
Jen said:
That's weird, then why would things such as the nutrition level of the woman effect the gender of the child?
Thats not a fact. They have done studies and found a flimsy link, but nothing proven as of yet. Plus the human test subjects were a very small group. Most of the results came from testing on hampsters. More research is needed.
We can use Jen as a lab rat. She's not of much use sitting behind her computer desk as you know.
Hey now, lets not be too mean. I think she is trying to understand. Shes just young and lacks tact.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Can never know what news is real or fake. I vaguely remember a news article saying crispr is already being used to create beautiful people.

Stargazer

Femoid
Can never know what news is real or fake. I vaguely remember a news article saying crispr is already being used to create beautiful people.
The chat yday about figuring out ways of producing more girls got me researching and i found something interesting...

Apparently studies have shown that sperm carrying the male chromosone dies earlier than sperm carrying the female chromosone. So theoretically you can influence the gender by timing sex up until 3-4 days before ovulation.

Doing this will allow the girl sperm to stay alive long enough to fertilize the egg without having to compete with the boy sperm who will get there faster.

Not sure if this is 100% fact as am still researching, but its interesting nonetheless.