Opinions for the Femcel out there

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Leucosticte said:
That's so hot; I'd love to violate all your boundaries and make you do everything I want 100%, without having to meet you halfway on anything. You'd be like, "Okay, I'll spread my legs, since you force me to, but can you at least not put it up my ass? PLEASE?! I'm still sore from last time" and I'd consider this request at least briefly, giving it all the care and due attention it deserves, but ultimately put my own desires first.

If you were my property, I'd take away even that from you
It is not a healthy attitude. And fortunately I was never with a partner who wanted to rape me.
Well that's probably because you're not very attractive ... Law of nature.
Yeah, that'll be a yikes for me.

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
That's as serious as a topic can get, and it is definitely out of the range of mindless chatter.
Serious to you perhaps. A laughing matter as far as i'm concerned.
Fair enough. That is your opinion and you are welcome to have it. It doesn't mean that I have to agree with you .
Of course, i never stated that you have to agree with me. You would be stupid not to, but that's your problem, not mine.

lordoftheincels said:
Jen said:
It has been proven safe to use on produce. And we have a full list, but that doesn't mean we have a full understanding. Picture it this way, if I typed a sentence in pinyin you would understand how it sounds, but that does not mean you would understand what I am saying. Wo bu xi huan huang se.
Chinamen are using it on their kids right now. Watch how safe it is.
No they aren't! What is giving you that impression?
There was some internet outrage a few months ago over a Chinese doctor using it to try to make two fetuses immune to HIV. Supposedly one took, the other didn't. In the end I think they figured out it had been overblown, but you can probably learn more in a Google search.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
lordoftheincels said:
Chinamen are using it on their kids right now. Watch how safe it is.
There was some internet outrage a few months ago over a Chinese doctor using it to try to make two fetuses immune to HIV. Supposedly one took, the other didn't. In the end I think they figured out it had been overblown, but you can probably learn more in a Google search.
Even still, a 50% success rate out of two is nothing to brag about.

ConcernedSister said:
Jen said:
Even still, a 50% success rate out of two is nothing to brag about.
It was more about the implications - what if the man-made HIV immune child had kids and passed the modification down, we're shooting in the dark with regard to side effects, let alone the moral considerations. It was a whole drama especially since it violated a core tenet of ethical science. (FYI I don't have a strong opinion, I just remember following the story)

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:
Jen said:
That also isn't how it works, gender is actually determined by the chemicals released into the uterus at seven weeks by the female, which is why starvation or malnutrition produce more women.
Sperm determines the sex of the baby actually

To be 100% clear. Sex is determined at conception depending on whether a mans sperm carried an X or Y chromosone. However sexual organs only begin to develop at 7 weeks.
That's weird, then why would things such as the nutrition level of the woman effect the gender of the child?
Thats not a fact. They have done studies and found a flimsy link, but nothing proven as of yet. Plus the human test subjects were a very small group. Most of the results came from testing on hampsters. More research is needed.

Jen

Femoid
T
Jen said:
Stargazer said:

To be 100% clear. Sex is determined at conception depending on whether a mans sperm carried an X or Y chromosone. However sexual organs only begin to develop at 7 weeks.
That's weird, then why would things such as the nutrition level of the woman effect the gender of the child?
Thats not a fact. They have done studies and found a flimsy link, but nothing proven as of yet. Plus the human test subjects were a very small group. Most of the results came from testing on hampsters. More research is needed.
Thank you. I thought the science was solid on this one

Raider

Lounge member
Jen said:
Stargazer said:

We can use Jen as a lab rat. She's not of much use sitting behind her computer desk as you know.

Jen

Femoid
Stargazer said:
Jen said:
We can use Jen as a lab rat. She's not of much use sitting behind her computer desk as you know.
Yeah, hell no. A) I will never have kids, and B) that would place myself in grave danger.

Raider

Lounge member
Raider said:
Stargazer said:
Yeah, hell no. A) I will never have kids, and B) that would place myself in grave danger.
All the better.