Opinions for the Femcel out there

Leucosticte

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
But they can't tell I'm a virgin, and how does that account for women who say the same thing?
Are these older women? They're generally going to try to influence younger chicks to be brash, masculine, etc., just like them. If you were to be feminine and demure, you might make them look bad in comparison; men might flock to you and they wouldn't get as much attention, which would make them jealous.
 

Raider

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Leucosticte said:
Jen said:
Ok, how does that explain the strangers who I talk to, who I've never met before, complimenting me on my confidence when they don't know I'm autistic?
If they're dudes, just because they've never met you, doesn't mean they don't wanna try to get in your pants by getting on your good side. Even if they don't know exactly what you look like, an 18-yo virgin girl is kinda like pizza, automatically desirable regardless of the specifics
But they can't tell I'm a virgin, and how does that account for women who say the same thing?
If you don't understand that most people have a busy day, and give dismissive compliments to mentally challenged individuals they encounter (such as yourself) ... then there's no hope for you.
 

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
But they can't tell I'm a virgin, and how does that account for women who say the same thing?
Are these older women? They're generally going to try to influence younger chicks to be brash, masculine, etc., just like them. If you were to be feminine and demure, you might make them look bad in comparison; men might flock to you and they wouldn't get as much attention, which would make them jealous.
Plenty who compliment me on this stuff are around my age, and my personality was encouraged by no one except myself.
 

Ratbat

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
sheidgeda said:
Btw, how old are you even?
I am currently 18 and just finished my last year of highschool. I broke up with my ex after he crossed a boundary of mine at the end of my second last year.
What was the boundary
Jen said:
Yeah, that'll be a big yikes with that last one. As for the first one there is actually a female condom that I will use if I ever get a sexual partner for when they go down on me. With that second one I would require the man use a condom. With the third one I would stop the sex the second the condom came off.
With the first two, she was freaking out about a possible pregnancy, saying, "You shouldn't make me have to sit here for days just waiting for my crotch to bleed so I can stop worrying I'll need to get an abortion."

With that third one, we got in the shower afterwards and she cried the whole time because she was afraid of getting AIDS (because I'd fucked her best friend, who was a total sl*t, without a condom) and then she was paranoid about it for months till we got to the six-month mark where she could get a meaningful HIV test.

Ah, memories! I wish I could have another teenage girlfriend, and treat her like total ѕhit. She was more loyal and loving and sweet and obedient than the girls whom I acted nicer and more respectfully toward.
How much sex.have u had man
Jen said:
I wondered if any of you have advice for myself. I am an autistic femcel who hasn't been able to get a date in over a year. Please give your honest opinions on what men like and dislike, etc. so that I may apply it to my own life. Thank you.
Many incels cant get a date in 10 years. 1 year is weak.
Ratbat said:
Jen said:
What genre and what instrument do you play? If I get a better recording device we could possibly multi-track
Thats awesome.where r u from my mate on here dan is a rock singer we should try and make.an online band if we can
https://soundcloud.com/taliesin-day
I'm from Canada. And I play rock n roll, classic mostly. It's just my recording equipment makes everything sound like a garbled mess when it comes out
I record on iphone
 

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Leucosticte said:
If they're dudes, just because they've never met you, doesn't mean they don't wanna try to get in your pants by getting on your good side. Even if they don't know exactly what you look like, an 18-yo virgin girl is kinda like pizza, automatically desirable regardless of the specifics
But they can't tell I'm a virgin, and how does that account for women who say the same thing?
If you don't understand that most people have a busy day, and give dismissive compliments to mentally challenged individuals they encounter (such as yourself) ... then there's no hope for you.
Most of the time when I start conversations with random individuals they go on for quite some time. A good example of this is how I once started a conversation with an older lady that lasted three hours. That is not someone being dismissive.
 

Ratbat

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
I'm from Canada. And I play rock n roll, classic mostly. It's just my recording equipment makes everything sound like a garbled mess when it comes out
You'll never make it to the big time. How do you feel ?
Understood. I play as a hobby. I feel the same as I did before
Fuck the big time im a punk just want to create and share it
 

Raider

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
But they can't tell I'm a virgin, and how does that account for women who say the same thing?
If you don't understand that most people have a busy day, and give dismissive compliments to mentally challenged individuals they encounter (such as yourself) ... then there's no hope for you.
Most of the time when I start conversations with random individuals they go on for quite some time. A good example of this is how I once started a conversation with an older lady that lasted three hours. That is not someone being dismissive.
How nice of you to find lonely old people to torment with your nonsense. :)
 

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
sheidgeda said:
Btw, how old are you even?
I am currently 18 and just finished my last year of highschool. I broke up with my ex after he crossed a boundary of mine at the end of my second last year.
What was the boundary
Leucosticte said:
Jen said:
Yeah, that'll be a big yikes with that last one. As for the first one there is actually a female condom that I will use if I ever get a sexual partner for when they go down on me. With that second one I would require the man use a condom. With the third one I would stop the sex the second the condom came off.
With the first two, she was freaking out about a possible pregnancy, saying, "You shouldn't make me have to sit here for days just waiting for my crotch to bleed so I can stop worrying I'll need to get an abortion."

With that third one, we got in the shower afterwards and she cried the whole time because she was afraid of getting AIDS (because I'd fucked her best friend, who was a total sl*t, without a condom) and then she was paranoid about it for months till we got to the six-month mark where she could get a meaningful HIV test.

Ah, memories! I wish I could have another teenage girlfriend, and treat her like total ѕhit. She was more loyal and loving and sweet and obedient than the girls whom I acted nicer and more respectfully toward.
How much sex.have u had man
lordoftheincels said:
Jen said:
I wondered if any of you have advice for myself. I am an autistic femcel who hasn't been able to get a date in over a year. Please give your honest opinions on what men like and dislike, etc. so that I may apply it to my own life. Thank you.
Many incels cant get a date in 10 years. 1 year is weak.
Jen said:
Ratbat said:
Thats awesome.where r u from my mate on here dan is a rock singer we should try and make.an online band if we can
https://soundcloud.com/taliesin-day
I'm from Canada. And I play rock n roll, classic mostly. It's just my recording equipment makes everything sound like a garbled mess when it comes out
I record on iphone
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him. And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
 

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Raider said:
If you don't understand that most people have a busy day, and give dismissive compliments to mentally challenged individuals they encounter (such as yourself) ... then there's no hope for you.
Most of the time when I start conversations with random individuals they go on for quite some time. A good example of this is how I once started a conversation with an older lady that lasted three hours. That is not someone being dismissive.
How nice of you to find lonely old people to torment with your nonsense. :)
It was a lovely conversation about the effects of global warming and generational fears.
 

Raider

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Ratbat said:
Jen said:
I am currently 18 and just finished my last year of highschool. I broke up with my ex after he crossed a boundary of mine at the end of my second last year.
What was the boundary
Leucosticte said:
With the first two, she was freaking out about a possible pregnancy, saying, "You shouldn't make me have to sit here for days just waiting for my crotch to bleed so I can stop worrying I'll need to get an abortion."

With that third one, we got in the shower afterwards and she cried the whole time because she was afraid of getting AIDS (because I'd fucked her best friend, who was a total sl*t, without a condom) and then she was paranoid about it for months till we got to the six-month mark where she could get a meaningful HIV test.

Ah, memories! I wish I could have another teenage girlfriend, and treat her like total ѕhit. She was more loyal and loving and sweet and obedient than the girls whom I acted nicer and more respectfully toward.
How much sex.have u had man
lordoftheincels said:
Many incels cant get a date in 10 years. 1 year is weak.
Jen said:
I'm from Canada. And I play rock n roll, classic mostly. It's just my recording equipment makes everything sound like a garbled mess when it comes out
I record on iphone
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him. And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
Oh stop with the "poor me" act. You're luck you have ANY cell phone. If i was your parents i would buy you a roll of duct tape and teach you how to wrap it around your mouth. :cool:
 

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Ratbat said:
What was the boundary

How much sex.have u had man


I record on iphone
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him. And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
Oh stop with the "poor me" act. You're luck you have ANY cell phone. If i was your parents i would buy you a roll of duct tape and yeach you how to wrap it around your mouth. :cool:
I paid for it with my own money that I hit from my own job. My parents have no right to abuse me. And frankly there is nothing wrong with being talkative.
 

Raider

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
Most of the time when I start conversations with random individuals they go on for quite some time. A good example of this is how I once started a conversation with an older lady that lasted three hours. That is not someone being dismissive.
How nice of you to find lonely old people to torment with your nonsense. :)
It was a lovely conversation about the effects of global warming and generational fears.
Again, how nice of you to torment vulnerable senior citizens with your mindless drivel.
 

Leucosticte

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him.
That's so hot; I'd love to violate all your boundaries and make you do everything I want 100%, without having to meet you halfway on anything. You'd be like, "Okay, I'll spread my legs, since you force me to, but can you at least not put it up my ass? PLEASE?! I'm still sore from last time" and I'd consider this request at least briefly, giving it all the care and due attention it deserves, but ultimately put my own desires first.

And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
If you were my property, I'd take away even that from you
 

Ratbat

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Raider said:
Jen said:
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him. And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
Oh stop with the "poor me" act. You're luck you have ANY cell phone. If i was your parents i would buy you a roll of duct tape and yeach you how to wrap it around your mouth. :cool:
I paid for it with my own money that I hit from my own job. My parents have no right to abuse me. And frankly there is nothing wrong with being talkative.
I broke my iphone cos i was publicly shamed mobbed gangstalked hacked
 

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him.
That's so hot; I'd love to violate all your boundaries and make you do everything I want 100%, without having to meet you halfway on anything. You'd be like, "Okay, I'll spread my legs, since you force me to, but can you at least not put it up my ass? PLEASE?! I'm still sore from last time" and I'd consider this request at least briefly, giving it all the care and due attention it deserves, but ultimately put my own desires first.

Jen said:
And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
If you were my property, I'd take away even that from you
It is not a healthy attitude. And fortunately I was never with a partner who wanted to rape me.
 

Raider

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Leucosticte said:
Jen said:
The boundary was that he continuously never compromised, even when I compromised with him.
That's so hot; I'd love to violate all your boundaries and make you do everything I want 100%, without having to meet you halfway on anything. You'd be like, "Okay, I'll spread my legs, since you force me to, but can you at least not put it up my ass? PLEASE?! I'm still sore from last time" and I'd consider this request at least briefly, giving it all the care and due attention it deserves, but ultimately put my own desires first.

Jen said:
And all I have is an 80 dollar cell phone.
If you were my property, I'd take away even that from you
It is not a healthy attitude. And fortunately I was never with a partner who wanted to rape me.
Well that's probably because you're not very attractive ... Law of nature.
 
Top