Opinions for the Femcel out there

Jen

Femoid
I wondered if any of you have advice for myself. I am an autistic femcel who hasn't been able to get a date in over a year. Please give your honest opinions on what men like and dislike, etc. so that I may apply it to my own life. Thank you.

Raider

Lounge member
So you consider yourself a "femcel" because you haven't had a date in over a year ? I'm 31 years old and haven't dated in ... let me check ... hm, exactly 31 years !

You see why we say that femcels don't exist ? You're all a bunch of fakes. You're fraudulent to compare yourself to us incels.

Jen

Femoid
Last I checked the official definition of an Intel is an individual who couldn't get a date or sex within six months of trying. I technically am a femcel. I understand that you have it worse than I however I just want genuine advice.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
Seek out a therapist for your autism related problems and we need more info. What is your weight, do you do any sports, what are your eating habits?

Jen

Femoid
I am 5 ft. 9 and way 130 pounds, I despise workout routines and manage to get in a half hour of drumming every day and about 4 hours of walking. I snack quite a bit but also tend to skip meals. My personal hygiene could be a lot better especially in the oral department. Does that help?

Raider

Lounge member
Did you think I was being facetious, @Raider ? No really, every romantically unsuccessful girl (or guy) has an illuminating story about how it all came to be.
Haha, i understand, it's just in this particular case, i had to laugh. Given the fact we're dealing with a foid who considers her keyboard layout to be her personal machine gun.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
I am 5 ft. 9 and way 130 pounds, I despise workout routines and manage to get in a half hour of drumming every day and about 4 hours of walking. I snack quite a bit but also tend to skip meals. My personal hygiene could be a lot better especially in the oral department. Does that help?
Improve on your hygiene and try to use the typical female own cheat codes such as extensions, make up etc. You just need to push a little more if you had a history of dating and an active sex life previously.

Jen

Femoid
Good point. I was born autistic and have struggled with that all my life, I have never been able to read social ques, and most people see me as weird and extremely abnormal, to the point where I am just one of the guys. I was bullied severely from ages 3 through to 13, which was both physical and verbal bullying. It was at a small school and almost everyone participated. The bullying became only verbal after I transferred schools. I got a boyfriend at that second school, but neither of us had the courage to do anything, even kiss. That was my only healthy relationship. I then transferred schools again and broke up with my first boyfriend because our relationship couldn't survive the long distance. At my third school I asked started the Dnd club where I met my second and most recent boyfriend. He treated me like ѕhit and was never open to compromise, even forcing me to watch his shitty movie on my birthday when all I wanted to do was play rock band and have a good time, even though on his birthday I did everything he wanted me to. He never let the relationship go beyond anything but chaste kisses. My second ex shattered my confidence in relationships and since then I have been afraid to ask anyone out lest they treat me like my second ex, and whenever I do they always reject me siting several reasons from social oddities to being gay. I need to get over this slump so I can finally get a stable boyfriend and finally lose my virginity and was hoping this forum would have some advice on how to do that. Thank you for not dismissing me outright.

Raider

Lounge member
At least when Larson types 5,000 words per minute, it all comes out very well formulated and presentable. This girl hits her refresh button twice a second, and just starts hammering away at her keyboard like it's a drum kit.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Improve on your hygiene and try to use the typical female own cheat codes such as extensions, make up etc. You just need to push a little more if you had a history of dating and an active sex life previously.
Thank you, I will take this advice to heart.

Jen

Femoid
Leucosticte said:
Did you think I was being facetious, @Raider ? No really, every romantically unsuccessful girl (or guy) has an illuminating story about how it all came to be.
Haha, i understand, it's just in this particular case, i had to laugh. Given the fact we're dealing with a foid who considers her keyboard layout to be her personal machine gun.
How am I a foid? And I don't view my keyboard as a machine gun, I view it as a method by which I can use to communicate. And sorry if I seem argumentative, it's just that my parents raised me to be such and do to this I feel a strong need to engage in healthy debate. It is one of my strongest personality traits

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Good point. I was born autistic and have struggled with that all my life, I have never been able to read social ques, and most people see me as weird and extremely abnormal, to the point where I am just one of the guys. I was bullied severely from ages 3 through to 13, which was both physical and verbal bullying. It was at a small school and almost everyone participated. The bullying became only verbal after I transferred schools. I got a boyfriend at that second school, but neither of us had the courage to do anything, even kiss. That was my only healthy relationship. I then transferred schools again and broke up with my first boyfriend because our relationship couldn't survive the long distance. At my third school I asked started the Dnd club where I met my second and most recent boyfriend. He treated me like ѕhit and was never open to compromise, even forcing me to watch his shitty movie on my birthday when all I wanted to do was play rock band and have a good time, even though on his birthday I did everything he wanted me to. He never let the relationship go beyond anything but chaste kisses. My second ex shattered my confidence in relationships and since then I have been afraid to ask anyone out lest they treat me like my second ex, and whenever I do they always reject me siting several reasons from social oddities to being gay. I need to get over this slump so I can finally get a stable boyfriend and finally lose my virginity and was hoping this forum would have some advice on how to do that. Thank you for not dismissing me outright.
We have a thread on the Blackpill site about autism; the thread title is "the autistic spectrum". There's also an autistic girl there, Cheyne Stokes, known on Weebs as VanityFairee. She hasn't been active lately, but I know how to reach her.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
We have a thread on the Blackpill site about autism; the thread title is "the autistic spectrum". There's also an autistic girl there, Cheyne Stokes, known on Weebs as VanityFairee. She hasn't been active lately, but I know how to reach her.
Do you think you could possibly hook me up? Advice from someone who has been where I am would be invaluable. Thank you if you can, and I understand if you can't.

sheidgeda

Femoid
What hobbies do you have? Do you go out to bars etc? Do you have any female friends who can help you meet someone?
For physical stuff:
- since you are somewhat tall you need to check your posture
- make sure your hair fits your face, maybe you should get a nicer haircut or dye your hair
- wear clothes that fit you and that are generally clean and nice
- shave your legs.

Jen

Femoid
Um
What hobbies do you have? Do you go out to bars etc? Do you have any female friends who can help you meet someone?
For physical stuff:
- since you are somewhat tall you need to check your posture
- make sure your hair fits your face, maybe you should get a nicer haircut or dye your hair
- wear clothes that fit you and that are generally clean and nice
- shave your legs.
Hobbies include DnD, Drumming, Art, Biology, watching Cult Classic Cinema, and Debate. I hate bars as they can trigger panic attacks do to autistic oversensitivity. I have one female friend. And is red hair attractive?