Opinions about surgery

herder123

Hello every one I’m New here and can’t wait to talk to my fellow friends you guys can call me Timmy I was wondering what your opinions are about surgery and did you every consider it? I’m going to have surgery my self but not for the reason you might think I was born with a good body maybe above average but when I was younger I was forced to take medication that made so fat it was on a sjw level when I got older I got rid of it but got stuck with the loose skin mess so I still look like a bulga whale

cynicel

I 100% want surgery, my nose bridge is retardedly big so hopefully one day i can get rhinoplasty to get rid of this honker

herder123

cynicel said:
I 100% want surgery, my nose bridge is retardedly big so hopefully one day i can get rhinoplasty to get rid of this honker
I feel you man it’s just costs a butt load of money

Jimmycoopz

Nostalgicel said:
there is no surgery that could help me with dating.
Couldn’t you literally be a *hild rapist, but with the sleekest jawline & cheekbones, model physique, flawless hair and penis enlargement surgery, and STILL have women all over you? Women are fucked up like that and will do anything for Chad cock. Idk, just my thought.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
yeah you should definetly do a surgery to maximize your looks maxlooking just look the youtube channel Face&LMS The Topics he shows How Much women care about good looking guys its true im gonna doing my self Nose Surgery 2019 in 5 months :D :D :D

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I think incel should be taken more seriously by society as a serious psycholigical affliction. I think all incels should be given surgery free of charge so that they can get healthy wholesome relationships and have a better social life.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
No surgery will give me back the time I've missed out on due to not having been born Chad. I'll never ever experience the careless and seemingly unconditional teen love the best people go through.

Of course it's an irrational self-delusion that never really lasts, but it's presumably the best one since it's about feeling loved and occurs in teenage years, when one is almost a fully functioning adult often without any responsibilities.
Any surgery can go wrong, ruining you even further and robbing of a small fortune

Dragon88

lordoftheincels said:
I think incel should be taken more seriously by society as a serious psycholigical affliction. I think all incels should be given surgery free of charge so that they can get healthy wholesome relationships and have a better social life.
I mostly got to terms with myself because I realized that my character is the worst way possible but I don't want to change, no surgery can change the fact that even my mother hates my guts and that every girl ever told me after a week of trying to get along with me that I'm an insufferable asshole.

Many could become a 10/10 chad through surgery and still be undateable.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Dragon88 said:
I mostly got to terms with myself because I realized that my character is the worst way possible but I don't want to change, no surgery can change the fact that even my mother hates my guts and that every girl ever told me after a week of trying to get along with me that I'm an insufferable asshole.

Oh, yeah, true, no female will date a Chad if he has a toxic personality. Based and blackpilled.
"but he's so cute I'll fix him with my love teehee"

Dragon88

tremor said:
Dragon88 said:

Oh, yeah, true, no female will date a Chad if he has a toxic personality. Based and blackpilled.
"but he's so cute I'll fix him with my love teehee"
The fixing thing doesn't apply to very violent people. It takes less than a week for them to realize that I am violent as fuck and would not refrain from living that out esp if they get blue spots from me grabbing them too hard on their wrists/arms etc even after a nice and relaxed day (I have these fits where I will for example bite my teeth to a point where they lose their filling, I ruined my backtooth this way), I tried medication (Mirtazapin, Quetiapin) but that ѕhit only works temporary on me and makes me explode after a month in a fit of violent rage where I trash my stuff to calm down, my cats learned to hide from me :lol:

Some females even like that I'm kinda blackpilled, it makes me "cute", the violent outbursts are unfixable tho, esp considering I will backstab even my family and brag about not helping my mom get back to germany. Of course I could leave those bits out and try to get laid that way but it's like an uncontrollable urge to rub it in their face that they tried to give a chance to the biggest PoS that they'll ever know just because they thought I was a cute small asian guy who wouldn't hurt a fly.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Dragon88 said:
The fixing thing doesn't apply to very violent people. It takes less than a week for them to realize that I am violent as fuck and would not refrain from living that out esp if they get blue spots from me grabbing them too hard on their wrists/arms etc even after a nice and relaxed day (I have these fits where I will for example bite my teeth to a point where they lose their filling, I ruined my backtooth this way), I tried medication (Mirtazapin, Quetiapin) but that ѕhit only works temporary on me and makes me explode after a month in a fit of violent rage where I trash my stuff to calm down, my cats learned to hide from me :lol:

Some females even like that I'm kinda blackpilled, it makes me "cute", the violent outbursts are unfixable tho, esp considering I will backstab even my family and brag about not helping my mom get back to germany. Of course I could leave those bits out and try to get laid that way but it's like an uncontrollable urge to rub it in their face that they tried to give a chance to the biggest PoS that they'll ever know just because they thought I was a cute small asian guy who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Oh, hold my hand my hand mommy, I'm scared.

To be serious, you might actually have some mental issue and need to visit a doctor.
Anyway, only Chad can be abusive and not only will women tolerate this, they'll be coming back for more. All the others are seen as beta providers and therefore must be "nice", aka obedient and submissive.

Dragon88

tremor said:
Dragon88 said:

Oh, hold my hand my hand mommy, I'm scared.

To be serious, you might actually have some mental issue and need to visit a doctor.
Anyway, only Chad can be abusive and not only will women tolerate this, they'll be coming back for more. All the others are seen as beta providers and therefore must be "nice", aka obedient and submissive.
I see where you're coming from.

Also no, I don't need a doctor, all medication has failed, I don't give enough of a crap about this ѕhit society to do any further steps. I got disowned anyways (probably, no clue since my mom hasn't contacted me in 12 years) so it's not like I can do major harm and I am really good at not getting fucked by the justice system anyways.

Also you're confusing me, isn't part of being blackpilled basically having given up? why would you tell me to visit a doctor. I just want to revel in my misery, I've gotten used to it and tbh the violent outbursts feel very good sometimes, I guess I enjoy hurting weaker things.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Dragon88 said:
Also you're confusing me, isn't part of being blackpilled basically having given up? why would you tell me to visit a doctor.
Yes it is, but I thought you could feel better if properly treated. Well, your choice.

Dragon88

tremor said:
Dragon88 said:
Also you're confusing me, isn't part of being blackpilled basically having given up? why would you tell me to visit a doctor.
Yes it is, but I thought you could feel better if properly treated. Well, your choice.
I won't align to a fucked up society that threw me away in the first place, I don't see the point in this. the violent outbursts don't affect me, I only ruin my teeth and destroy my own property when money is not the issue (yes I'm a NEET but germany's social system is EASILY exploitable), it doesn't hurt and when it gets too bad my dad will probably step in again and pay me new teeth. Yeah people stay clear of me but true friends would accept those flaws don't you think?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Dragon88 said:
money is not the issue (yes I'm a NEET but germany's social system is EASILY exploitable), it doesn't hurt and when it gets too bad my dad will probably step in again and pay me new teeth. Yeah people stay clear of me but true friends would accept those flaws don't you think?
Good for you, but keep in mind that true friends is a meme just like true love.