Open relationships are the most dumbest form of relationship to ever exist

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
I can't wrap my head about open relationships and the people who actually believe it's a good idea to form one.

Basically, in short terms it means that you are voluntarily allowing your partner to be with other people and allow her/him to do anything she/he wants which can range up to sex between them.

People who try to force on me how "modern" and "progressive" they are make me cringe to the sky. Your "relationship", which isn't even one in the first place, is just an excuse to hook up and fuck as many as possible before stumbling upon a better suited partner than your current one and getting your ass dumped in the end. Ultimately, women and men benefit from it and the only way to win is to prove that you are the best lifemate to ever exist on the world or she/he'll quickly replace you with all the options she/he'll will find. Happens all the time and it ususally makes those who are in one and trying to prove that their choice was smart and that all other types of monogamy are inferior shut up in the right moment. Open relationships only work for a very few dozen but fail miserably for the majority.

Relationships are meant to be under two people and you would commit to eachother only. Society wants you to view it as normal but deep down it is a act full of degeneracy.

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular
I can't wrap my head about open relationships and the people who actually believe it's a good idea to form one.

Basically, in short terms it means that you are voluntarily allowing your partner to be with other people and allow her/him to do anything she/he wants which can range up to sex between them.

People who try to force on me how "modern" and "progressive" they are make me cringe to the sky. Your "relationship", which isn't even one in the first place, is just an excuse to hook up and fuck as many as possible before stumbling upon a better suited partner than your current one and getting your ass dumped in the end. Ultimately, women and men benefit from it and the only way to win is to prove that you are the best lifemate to ever exist on the world or she/he'll quickly replace you with all the options she/he'll will find. Happens all the time and it ususally makes those who are in one and trying to prove that their choice was smart and that all other types of monogamy are inferior shut up in the right moment. Open relationships only work for a very few dozen but fail miserably for the majority.

Relationships are meant to be under two people and you would commit to eachother only. Society wants you to view it as normal but deep down it is a act full of degeneracy.
Open relationships are for mentally ill retards aka Inceltear users

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
I will never understand either. This generation had destroyed the traditional relationship/couple just for the sake of fuсking as much as possible. fuсking around with people is easy for attractive people, staying loyal though is something only the strong will can do.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Want to know something? One of the thots that bash me are in an ‘open’ relationship. The stereotypical foid rips piss out of me but at least I have self-respect.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
"hey, I lack the self-control needed to be monogamous, but I want you around to keep me company and help pay for ѕhit."

rev van mev

Chilling.
Women are these strange shitty evil creatures that are like an evil vicious cat that the owner just for all better reasons simply won't get RID of the fuсking thing. Why pay that flaming fаggot Jackson Galaxy to take care of the cat when you can get a good hammer at Wal-Mart for only 20$ ?

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Beta males who accept an open relationship are not aware of their low SMV and think they will fuck multiple women. In reality they get nothing while their girlfriend fucks multiple chads. Its a way to cuck their boyfriends without feeling bad about it.

trentDIESalone

Incel Art
Open relationships are inherently one sided in the girls favor. It's just a way for them to continue their sluthood while still trying to pass off as lovable. The excuses range anywhere from them saying that they find it liberating to them insinuating that it's a form of female empowerment. Ramona Flowers syndrome at it's best.

I have this theory where nobody's actually fooled by it. I think that the only degenerate redditor fags who are in an open relationship find getting cucked empowering or righteous somehow, but even this I doubt. It's more likely that they just watched way too much weird Pοrn and find getting cucked hot for some twisted reason. Either way, open relationships are the embodiment of everything that I hate about relationships today.

It's ironic that these open relationship women are the ones that suggest that your personality is the problem, even though they are living proof of the contrary.

Fuck wh*res.

Last edited:

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
I know a guy in an open relationship he just seems like he is a backup plan for his girlfriend in case she can't find anyone better.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
A regular life for me in this era was simply not in the cards, I am too prone towards seeking truth and fiercely monogamous in nature.
I would hate to have to date people over and over again, failing in each relationship with nothing to show for it.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
NoHopeNoFear said:
A regular life for me in this era was simply not in the cards, I am too prone towards seeking truth and fiercely monogamous in nature.
I would hate to have to date people over and over again, failing in each relationship with nothing to show for it.
My reaction score isn't high enough to leave a based reaction on your post but this is :based:
love your artwork, captures the blackpilled embracing the abyss style perfectly

trentDIESalone

Incel Art
trentDIESalone said:
NoHopeNoFear said:
My reaction score isn't high enough to leave a based reaction on your post but this is :based:
love your artwork, captures the blackpilled embracing the abyss style perfectly
Fuck yeah. Thanks for taking the time to appreciate it.

trentDIESalone

Incel Art
JESUS yes, ONLY foids WANT "open relationships"< its 100 percent CUCKED!!
The fact that women aren't even satisfied with 1 whole chad to themselves and now are getting the world to give them multiple speaks miles about the future generation(s) of women.

Men are being valued less and less, God only knows what the future holds for us.