Online dating

MacOrc88

New Member
So I've been using online dating apps for a while now and managed to have conversations with girls that wouldn't look at me twice in real life. I think this is kinda fucked
 

Loser101

New Member
Girls on dating apps are just looking for an ego boost so they will on occasion open and reply to your message online when in real life they would never come close to us.
 

LonelyGuy

Active Member
I dont even get replies because i am ugly as fuck
No matches on Tinder
and No responses on POF apart from fake profiles sending me links
 

Nostalgicel

Well-Known Member
Loser101 said:
Girls on dating apps are just looking for an ego boost so they will on occasion open and reply to your message online when in real life they would never come close to us.
correct
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
I think it's because, in real life women view most males as either threats or just objects. They view Chads just the same, however this triggers their lust reflex towards the Chad, where as it doesn't in other males.

When talking online, they see you as more of a person with a soul, instead of a mindless threat-object like they do in real life.
 

noface66

New Member
Well, if you're looking for real advice dating sites are where she is expecting to talk to someone in hopes of dating. That and the distance of a screen probably makes her feel less threatened. Try to play it cool and relax and with luck you'll find someone interesting to spend your time with.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
Good luck orbiting. You can spend years chatting with a female online believing it'll lead to something more, but the most an incel can expect is having his messages read by all her friends and getting mocked at his attempts to advance.

If she liked you, she would have done everything she could to meet you irl. They are all straightforward when they like a guy, no exceptions. Unless she asks you out instant, it isn't going to lead anywhere good. If she does, there's still no guarantee though for she might be in need for an emotional tampon (aka "a friend") to cope with being rejected by yet another Chad.
If you're the richest of her orbiters by the time she hits the wall, you may get the chance to betabux and cater to her whims for the rest of your life as "the hubby" in exchange for starfish sex once a year and the joy of bringing up Tyrone's child that she will have born
 

Nostalgicel

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
Good luck orbiting. You can spend years chatting with a female online believing it'll lead to something more, but the most an incel can expect is having his messages read by all her friends and getting mocked at his attempts to advance.

If she liked you, she would have done everything she could to meet you irl. They are all straightforward when they like a guy, no exceptions. Unless she asks you out instant, it isn't going to lead anywhere good. If she does, there's still no guarantee though for she might be in need for an emotional tampon (aka "a friend") to cope with being rejected by yet another Chad.
If you're the richest of her orbiters by the time she hits the wall, you may get the chance to betabux and cater to her whims for the rest of your life as "the hubby" in exchange for starfish sex once a year and the joy of bringing up Tyrone's child that she will have born
brilliant post, 10/10
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
Nostalgicel said:
brilliant post, 10/10
Thanks. It likely is because much of that is firsthand experience tbh. Not that I was ever married though.
 

Doomer92

Member
Tried tinder once. What really angered me was how NONE of the girls (except fake profiles which don't count) bothered to give even a glimpse of their bodyshape. On the streets they all dress like sl*ts showing their curves to anyone. But when it comes to dating, they suddenly act as if they were prudish. Then they suddenly want to be liked for their pretty faces.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
Doomer92 said:
Tried tinder once. What really angered me was how NONE of the girls (except fake profiles which don't count) bothered to give even a glimpse of their bodyshape. On the streets they all dress like sl*ts showing their curves to anyone. But when it comes to dating, they suddenly act as if they were prudish. Then they suddenly want to be liked for their pretty faces.
Isn't it common knowledge that only landwhales are not showing their bodies online and post face pics in hope of looking less repulsive? You seemingly weren't really lucky with your matches, even though it still might be considered success because most reports from incels are about getting 0 matches.
 

Doomer92

Member
tremor said:
Doomer92 said:
Tried tinder once. What really angered me was how NONE of the girls (except fake profiles which don't count) bothered to give even a glimpse of their bodyshape. On the streets they all dress like sl*ts showing their curves to anyone. But when it comes to dating, they suddenly act as if they were prudish. Then they suddenly want to be liked for their pretty faces.
Isn't it common knowledge that only landwhales are not showing their bodies online and post face pics in hope of looking less repulsive? You seemingly weren't really lucky with your matches, even though it still might be considered success because most reports from incels are about getting 0 matches.
If that was the case, there must have been 100% Landwhales in my area. And by the way, I had no matches
 
pulled some tail back in the days of myspace and early OKCupid. then my political beliefs took a sour turn and started to get no matches at all. SJWs caused normal men to become edgelords. thanks a lot.
 

Doomer92

Member
IntolerantSocialist said:
pulled some tail back in the days of myspace and early OKCupid. then my political beliefs took a sour turn and started to get no matches at all. SJWs caused normal men to become edgelords. thanks a lot.
I hear you. Pro-Tip: Never talk politics on your first date - except you're a leftist cuck.

EDIT: Also German Panzer tactics and the background of WW2 are not the best topic for dates or ANY conversation with a girl ever.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
Doomer92 said:
And by the way, I had no matches
I couldn't infer that from your previous messages because I only have a vague idea of how dating apps work insofar as I haven't used any.

Well, landwhales wouldn't even count at all maybe just decade ago. Now they'd expect a man to be grateful for this creature's attention though.
 
Doomer92 said:
IntolerantSocialist said:
pulled some tail back in the days of myspace and early OKCupid. then my political beliefs took a sour turn and started to get no matches at all. SJWs caused normal men to become edgelords. thanks a lot.
I hear you. Pro-Tip: Never talk politics on your first date - except you're a leftist cuck.

EDIT: Also German Panzer tactics and the background of WW2 are not the best topic for dates or ANY conversation with a girl ever.

not the kind of leftist women like, I tend to love tyrannical dictators and most "leftist" women in the states are left liberals or ANTIFA nutters.
 

Doomer92

Member
IntolerantSocialist said:
Doomer92 said:
IntolerantSocialist said:
pulled some tail back in the days of myspace and early OKCupid. then my political beliefs took a sour turn and started to get no matches at all. SJWs caused normal men to become edgelords. thanks a lot.
I hear you. Pro-Tip: Never talk politics on your first date - except you're a leftist cuck.

EDIT: Also German Panzer tactics and the background of WW2 are not the best topic for dates or ANY conversation with a girl ever.

not the kind of leftist women like, I tend to love tyrannical dictators and most "leftist" women in the states are left liberals or ANTIFA nutters.
So what are you then, a stalinist?
 

Isol8

Active Member
i get matches on tinder because I"m not bad looking, but the conversation and vagina goes dry very quickly because I'm extremely boring and believe I am possibly showing early signs of dementia ontop of my already sever depression and anxiety. I don't even bother with it much anymore, the last date i went on was so terrible i haven't even considered going out on another since. within minutes she was ready to leave, and I was also, it was excruciating. was beyond boring, id never felt so uncomfortable in my life, like i was being squeezed through the opening of a tube of toothpaste. trapped in a lampshade, I would have been more satisfied to have stared at her silently and have her run from the restaurant screaming, or step slowing away from the table, walking backwards towards the front door, unwilling to turn her back to me while exiting for fear in the presence of the thing that should not be. I could have stood up and slowly followed her, never blinking or taking my eyes off of her, quietly asking "why don't you like me?" That would have been enjoyable. I have an extremely unattractive friend who's a girl, she's stupid, ugly, fat and boring. She's my only option, I might marry her as I'm 41 years old and declining rapidly.
 
Top