Online dating

thelad1985

Lounge member
Are they a good way to separate incels from non-incels.

I can't get a response on them. Not even a response to let me down gently. Tried all the main ones. Non-incel friends did a bit better. He was rejected 20 times. He's 5ft 10 and has a stocky build. Before he a 35 year old with kids made contact with him. Probably a case of betabucks. Another person I know gets the occasional response and even gets regular messages sent to him unsolicited. Find it a bit unfair that he gets that and sees no big deal in it. He even ignores perfectly attractive girls sometimes.

What are your experiences? And how do they compare to non-incels.

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
I think I'm the champion of the ghosted.
Many here have gotten tons of proper rejections from girls, that isn't my case.
You see, I have been properly rejected 3 times in total.
50 times I've been ghosted. 50.
Not even a kiss, not even a hug, nothing. Ghosting on its more pure expression.
I have non-incel friends, most of them were bullies made a deal with on the first place (long story, to be short they protected me from physical bullying. They couldn't from the verbal one though).
They are obviously successful with women, even if one of them is known to be rather violent with women...
I'm nowhere near to be a nice guy, I'm just polite and treat people accordingly.
Still, I'm the one mistreated and ghosted while monsters get girls quite easily.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Similar to me. I've gotten ghosted way more times than a proper rejection. Both hurt really bad, but in different ways. Kind of like how, breaking your finger really hurts, but so does getting it lit on fire.

Another common rejection is the "im married" or "i have a boyfriend" or "im a lesbian" meme. Usually those are the girls I can relate to and have a real connection with of course, because all the good ones are already taken.

Raider

Lounge member
Women ghosting guys with no explanation, is a representation of where we stand as a society. It has become standard operating procedure for women to do something to men that causes a great deal of personal agony. I sometimes wonder if it ever crosses their mind what they have done. They don't seem to care about the massive damage they've done.

RelapseCel

Lounge member
Currently trying it on Plenty of Fish. Have not had a single second reply. Have had an initial 2 or 3 word response but nothing after that. This was after around 40-50 girls I messaged. None of which were rude. Just me saying a one word response or sending a dick pick. I haven't dropped my standards too low yet but I'm debating doing so soon.

RelapseCel

Lounge member
Currently trying it on Plenty of Fish. Have not had a single second reply. Have had an initial 2 or 3 word response but nothing after that. This was after around 40-50 girls I messaged. None of which were rude. Just me saying a one word response or sending a dick pick. I haven't dropped my standards too low yet but I'm debating doing so soon.
I meant to say I sent proper messages with questions included to try and start a convo. Not that I sent one wonders or pictures of my super schlong. Realise the wording was dodgy.