One of the greatest mindfucks chicks pull on men is, "You would've had a chance with me, except x"

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
This accomplishes two goals: (1) It keeps her from seeming shallow, or like she makes decisions to reject men for bullshit reasons; and (2) it's just another variant of the usual "arguing with holes" thing where chicks use their pussy as leverage to get men to behave in a certain way.

In this case, though, she doesn't even have to actually make her pussy available as a reward for a given behavior; she just has to make the guy THINK it would've been available if he'd behaved a certain way. So now, he'll behave in that way, thinking, "Okay, now that I've modified how I act, the NEXT chick who comes along maybe will give me her pussy; I'm glad that chick told me what the key is to getting it."

There's no way you can really disprove what she's saying, that if you'd behaved in a different way, you would've gotten her pussy, so she has plausible deniability that she's lying, if you're gullible enough.

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
Can you give a good example? If a femoid says "I would have had sex with you and been in a relationship with you if you were more positive and open" which isn't true at all, whenever femoids say it's your personality, remember how many people there are with worse personalities than you, that they aren't treating as badly as you.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Can you give a good example? If a femoid says "I would have had sex with you and been in a relationship with you if you were more positive and open" which isn't true at all, whenever femoids say it's your personality, remember how many people there are with worse personalities than you, that they aren't treating as badly as you.
An example would be if a chick says, "I would've had sex with you willingly if you hadn't raped me"

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Probably just her trying to make you feel like you had a chance with her to feel bad, when in reality you never did.
Chicks generally don't want to give out their real reasons for rejecting men, or dumping them, because then the guy might argue with them or whatnot. Heck, chicks might not even always be aware of why they're attracted or unattracted. When you find a chick who has a high awareness of it, and is willing to be honest about it, that can lead to some interesting convos (assuming she's not just faking honesty; I assume they probably do hold some stuff back).

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
I once had a girl who I was trying to sleep who told me that I blow my chance to with her because I wouldn't be a good boyfriend to her. I think that it was really because I refused to buy her a PS4.

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
its called faux flirting.
a foid can keep a SIMP orbiting for years
I will never forget when a moron called me a volcel on .me for rejecting a femoid who fake flirted with me and who would have never had sex with me if I was in a relationship with her

fukurou

Incels.Net Novice
I will never forget when a moron called me a volcel on .me for rejecting a femoid who fake flirted with me and who would have never had sex with me if I was in a relationship with her
they will be just serge knagged and some reddit soylents at this rate