One of the FEW GOOD things about being incel. Cost of dating

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Agreed.. they are also the ONLY ones(besides the actual rich) who can AFFORD to date... By the way, CHAD doesnt NEED to date, since women pursue him.. His financial status OR his personality make NO difference whatsoever.. Chad Thundercock will always get laid, and dating doesnt apply to him..

Che

Staff
"One of the FEW GOOD things about being incel. Cost of dating"
cope, there is no good thing in being an incel, being an incel is being a genitc failure, what's good in this?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
"It's not bad if there are people who have it worse".
Tbh idk how this is supposed to work.
Valid reasoning. I got rejected one time and she told me "I should be grateful I'm not starving to death in africa." As if she was trying to make me cheered up or something after she rejected me.

It didnt help.

But I think knowing you arent alone does help, to a certain extent.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Valid reasoning. I got rejected one time and she told me "I should be grateful I'm not starving to death in africa." As if she was trying to make me cheered up or something after she rejected me.

It didnt help.

But I think knowing you arent alone does help, to a certain extent.
Well, I can't really disagree when they say "a problem shared, a problem halved" even though solving problems has nothing to do with sharing muh fee-fees. Still if you are 2/10 it won't help you ascend if you see a 1/10 person on the streets, it's over for all sub5 or maybe even sub6
inb4 muh sub8