On "sexual assault"

Do you feel sexually assaulted by females?

• Yes, regularly

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Yes, sometimes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I'm a non-incel lurker

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

NativeFaith

lordoftheincels said:
NativeFaith said:
lordoftheincels said:
That may be true and I agree...but...

if so why are women not ashamed to wear sexy clothes? What if I want to be asexual? But a woman purposely goes around being an autogynephile and turning me on and trying to arouse me on purpose. That's also assault.

Being aroused causes me PTSD and trauma, as well as angry feelings of emasculation, due to being incel. Inb4 normies shame me and say my ptsd is not real.
So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
At this point, schoolgirl hentai is mainstream and public. So in that case it would be assault by the System, assault by the State, since the woman did not consent to wear the clothes.

Men don't wear shoulderless provactive clothes its only women.

The only men that wear belly shirts are rock stars who intentionally do it to arouse people. Women do this every day on purpose, to arouse people.

The beach is not the streets. Going to beach is an option to consent to. Going to the grocery store and streets is necessary, something you did not consent to. I did not consent to get aroused and horny by randoms at the supermarket. If you go even deeper I didn't consent to feminism or to even be born on this pathetic backwards planet in space. Half of my entire fuсking life is a consent violation.
Well what about men who wear shorts, open flannels, tank tops, go shirtless, etc.? Y’all flip out when a woman wears a shirt that ever so slightly shows her breasts, y’all can run freely without a shirt and wearing shorts.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
NativeFaith said:
lordoftheincels said:
NativeFaith said:
So if a girl were to wear a medium/short skirt as part of their school uniform, it’s assault? Or if a woman wore a professional dress that happened to be shoulderless to a professional work setting, they’re assaulting you? And if you were to wear a tank top or go shirtless at the beach, wouldn’t you be assaulting the women there?
At this point, schoolgirl hentai is mainstream and public. So in that case it would be assault by the System, assault by the State, since the woman did not consent to wear the clothes.

Men don't wear shoulderless provactive clothes its only women.

The only men that wear belly shirts are rock stars who intentionally do it to arouse people. Women do this every day on purpose, to arouse people.

The beach is not the streets. Going to beach is an option to consent to. Going to the grocery store and streets is necessary, something you did not consent to. I did not consent to get aroused and horny by randoms at the supermarket. If you go even deeper I didn't consent to feminism or to even be born on this pathetic backwards planet in space. Half of my entire fuсking life is a consent violation.
Well what about men who wear shorts, open flannels, tank tops, go shirtless, etc.? Y’all flip out when a woman wears a shirt that ever so slightly shows her breasts, y’all can run freely without a shirt and wearing shorts.
Women are not sexually attracted to males in the same way males are to women. Sexual attraction is universal, women's sexual response is autogynephllic. Women only display genuine sexual response to gigachads. And when most women approach gigachad he is not traumatized in the same way that women get traumatized by male approach.

albie

BANNED
The beauty of a woman's face spiritually destroys me. To see them in the street. So pretty it feels like love to see them. I stare. They never even notice I'm watching them. Who created me to be like this? What cock sucker?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
The beauty of a woman's face spiritually destroys me. To see them in the street. So pretty it feels like love to see them. I stare. They never even notice I'm watching them. Who created me to be like this? What cock sucker?
It is a longing. The fetus starts out as quasi female. As a male goes through puberty his face becomes more rugged, deviating from the spheroid angelic appearance. He roams the lands as a Frankstein, in the ancient days, taking what he wants, until he is devoured by the other monsters. The beauty of the woman is the beauty of his past, before he became the monster he is. He longs to be free of his chains, but women, being the demons they are, want him to remain always the wanderer. Celebrating the wicked thief who shares his spoils with them.