On misogyny

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Inceldom and misogyny are often presented as interrelated phenomena. I will show that definitions of misogyny are ambiguous and, depending on interpretation, incels are almost always either are not misogynists or are not to blame for being such.

The simplest definition of misogyny is hatred of women. Firstly, it's questionable whether to view women as the same as human females or assume that "woman" is a social construct.
Secondly, whatever the choice from the options above, it's not certain if absolutely any hatred of women is misogyny or just the hate solely on the basis of gender identity.

So, let "woman" be a social construct and count any hatred of women as misogyny. A "socially constructed" woman is a loyal wife of her one and only husband, a loving mother to their childten and a good housewife. It goes without saying, that empirically no incel ever hated that and in fact many of them crave that. Logically it follows from the definition of incel. In fact, incel stands for "involuntarily celibate", unable to have sex and get married.
Marriage simply does not exist these days. What's called marriage today is a screen for financial enslavement of men, and even for it an incel cannot settle because of his unattractiveness, which is an issue, not directly related to the topic of the post.
This interpretation leads to a conclusion that incels are not misogynists.

Examination of the socially constructed woman with counting hate on the basis of gender identity is analogous, but for the potentially possible case of a biological male identifying as a woman. SJWs somehow call it homophobia, not misogyny, but logically the assumption was about gender being a social construct. So, in this case incels indeed are misogynists, even though it will be regarded as homophobia.

Now let us have a look at the interpretation in which woman equates to human female and only hate on the basis of gender implying sexual characteristics counts. Then again incels, straight men, do not express hate on females' bodies, unless a woman is extremely unattractive, old, overweight or promiscuous, which is not related to sexual characteristics anyhow and therefore does not fit in the definition of misogyny by assumption. Again, incels are not misogynists.

Last but not least goes the treatment of a woman as a human female and hatred as just any expression of hate. If so, the hate not dismissed in the previous paragraph would be a reaction to the morally wrong things women do like riding the cock carousel, making false rape/harassment accusations to frame their coworkers, virgin-shaming incels, divorce-raping their husbands, killing their children, molesting minors etc. I will assume women are conscientious human beings with free will. Then the hate incels express to the vile people who do that is justified. Unsurprisingly, being mentally weak, some of them resort to pretending a sane human would never do these follies, claiming that women are just not human.

Nobody ever thinks about it that way, because with this fourth interpretation misogyny becomes a political concept intended to ruin reputation of potential opponents to female privilege policies. Currently, SJWs are working on making misogyny a hate crime, and it probably will become a reality in the nearest future. The moment it's done, every person, community, organization or party will be easily discredited for a slight, vague, unintended implication that a woman might be doing something wrong. So, in this case incels are misogynists, but as a free citizen of a free country I cannot condemn them for being such and, what's more, I myself identify as a misogynist. Pic related.

Attachments

lurker10203050

Well done with this post. You have good articulation and writing skills. I agree with the post as well. I don't hate women or anybody though. I do not think hating people is good because it just leads to resentment and inner turmoil. People can be shitty and it's just a fact of life. It's completely unfair and unjust but it happens. Not much can be done about it. There will always be people regardless of gender who are shitty. If misogyny becomes a hate crime, I think I might kms. Even more on that traditional gender roles are dead unfortunately because of feminism.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lurker10203050 said:
I don't hate women or anybody though.
Well, I believe I'm a bit less hateful than most incels because I've had some positive experience interacting with women. You've had even more and coincidentally do not hate them at all.
I do not think hating people is good because it just leads to resentment and inner turmoil. People can be shitty and it's just a fact of life. It's completely unfair and unjust but it happens. Not much can be done about it.
It seriously is a high IQ and mature position, but the frustration is just too hard to deal for most incels. Incels usually go through years of rejection, hostility and sometimes bullying before they become the vile, depraved posters on online forums people know.

oldntired1955

tremor said:
It seriously is a high IQ and mature position, but the frustration is just too hard to deal for most incels. Incels usually go through years of rejection, hostility and sometimes bullying before they become the vile, depraved posters on online forums people know.
yeah, take THAT normie

wait, what

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
oldntired1955 said:
yeah, take THAT normie

wait, what
What's wrong with you? From spitting borderline bluepills to provoking purges, in just a day? Interesting.

vcelguy

Lounge member
tremor said:
Inceldom and misogyny are often presented as interrelated phenomena. I will show that definitions of misogyny are ambiguous and, depending on interpretation, incels are almost always either are not misogynists or are not to blame for being such.

The simplest definition of misogyny is hatred of women. Firstly, it's questionable whether to view women as the same as human females or assume that "woman" is a social construct.
Secondly, whatever the choice from the options above, it's not certain if absolutely any hatred of women is misogyny or just the hate solely on the basis of gender identity.

So, let "woman" be a social construct and count any hatred of women as misogyny. A "socially constructed" woman is a loyal wife of her one and only husband, a loving mother to their childten and a good housewife. It goes without saying, that empirically no incel ever hated that and in fact many of them crave that. Logically it follows from the definition of incel. In fact, incel stands for "involuntarily celibate", unable to have sex and get married.
Marriage simply does not exist these days. What's called marriage today is a screen for financial enslavement of men, and even for it an incel cannot settle because of his unattractiveness, which is an issue, not directly related to the topic of the post.
This interpretation leads to a conclusion that incels are not misogynists.

Examination of the socially constructed woman with counting hate on the basis of gender identity is analogous, but for the potentially possible case of a biological male identifying as a woman. SJWs somehow call it homophobia, not misogyny, but logically the assumption was about gender being a social construct. So, in this case incels indeed are misogynists, even though it will be regarded as homophobia.

Now let us have a look at the interpretation in which woman equates to human female and only hate on the basis of gender implying sexual characteristics counts. Then again incels, straight men, do not express hate on females' bodies, unless a woman is extremely unattractive, old, overweight or promiscuous, which is not related to sexual characteristics anyhow and therefore does not fit in the definition of misogyny by assumption. Again, incels are not misogynists.

Last but not least goes the treatment of a woman as a human female and hatred as just any expression of hate. If so, the hate not dismissed in the previous paragraph would be a reaction to the morally wrong things women do like riding the cock carousel, making false rape/harassment accusations to frame their coworkers, virgin-shaming incels, divorce-raping their husbands, killing their children, molesting minors etc. I will assume women are conscientious human beings with free will. Then the hate incels express to the vile people who do that is justified. Unsurprisingly, being mentally weak, some of them resort to pretending a sane human would never do these follies, claiming that women are just not human.

Nobody ever thinks about it that way, because with this fourth interpretation misogyny becomes a political concept intended to ruin reputation of potential opponents to female privilege policies. Currently, SJWs are working on making misogyny a hate crime, and it probably will become a reality in the nearest future. The moment it's done, every person, community, organization or party will be easily discredited for a slight, vague, unintended implication that a woman might be doing something wrong. So, in this case incels are misogynists, but as a free citizen of a free country I cannot condemn them for being such and, what's more, I myself identify as a misogynist. Pic related.

I can not describe how amazing this topic is. Indeed, we are moving towards society where you are not allowed to criticize women regardless of their actions.
You are my hero :eek:

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
vcelguy said:
I can not describe how amazing this topic is. Indeed, we are moving towards society where you are not allowed to criticize women regardless of their actions.
You are my hero :eek:

Also Forceful
just rizpekt whaman or go to jail br0