On comparing all incels to Elliot Rodger

bcroger2

Lounge member
People compare us to Elliot Rodgers and other mass shooters. Note that when a women can't get a date or keep their standards too high to get a date(99% of the time, this is why a woman can't get a date. OR they are fuсking obese), they are not compared to mass murders and rapists.

Last edited:

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
SuperCheatBros said:
Not to mention that Elliot wasn't even involved with the community nor did he ever use the word incel. It's fuсking retarded.
Ehh he was pretty involved tbh, he was an avid poster and reader on puahate.com
Yeah true, but I mean like incel incel ѕhit like .co and stuff. He was just on redpill/purplepill sites like Bodybuilding and PUAHate.

Ratbat

Lounge member
That was the goverments.plan. when tbey mind controlled him so as to give young strugvling men a. Bad name to spread fear and confusion amongst liberals parents and women spread hate against men it helps the shadow govnt NWO world banks with there war of the sexes to reduce the populatio. And create mass sexual identity confusion

Pindicked

Lounge member
It really is a travesty that all incels are compared to ER, most of us are way uglier than ER.

IceCutter said:
Here we go with the tinfoil ѕhit...
Fun fact about tinfoil...it actually DOES block electro radiation (not magnetic though.)
I thought the point about the electromagnets spectrum was that they were the applications of the same forces, like time and space.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I thought the point about the electromagnets spectrum was that they were the applications of the same forces, like time and space.
Nobody really understand what spacetime or quantum physics is, they just map some equations about it. People are not sure if light is a particle or a wave. In it's wave state, it is called EM (electromagnetic wave). The X value of the wave is electro, the Y value is magnetic, Z value is speed/frequency. Various electronics give off both electric or magnetic radiations, they are seperate types of radiation. I say or not and, because the amounts don't seem proporational, ie. some devices will give off more magnetic than electro, others electro instead of magnetic. You'll have to talk to a radiation expert to know more, but I do know that tin foil does block out electro radiation (but does not stop magnetic.) The fact that society mocks tin foil protection, just goes to show how backwards and ignorant society is.