On ascension

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
I have always questioned the possibility of ascension from inceldom because the concept does not seem compatible with the definition of incel, which implies life-lomg permanence.

It's clear that healthy monogamous relationships are effectively non-existent at this point, but now that more and more men actually report not getting any sex at all, despite all the sexual liberation crap which has been around for decades, I'm beginning to think that it's normies who can ascend.

It's normies and not incels who, after having secured their financial stability, manage to get into beta bux or sugar daddy/babe relationships. Even an incel with money is still too ugly to do that and in some cases a truecel can fall as low as to get rejected by a prostitute (see Cho).

Even if an incel improves his physical appearance to become a norman lookswise, it will probably happen late in life (30+), when prime girls become unavailable and "real wymyn of your age" have ridden the cock carousel for so long that they only engage in sexual acts as mindless automatons to feel better and/or attract a provider for Chad's spawn.
While I wouldn't dismiss it as a way to go in theory, because a lay is a lay, it is not a realistic one in many cases thanks to high costs and risks involved.

Also you'd still have no experience and would still struggle post-surgery for indefinite period of time. Might as well rope despite all the investments made.

So, IMO, ascension is generally a normie thing.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Highly doubt you are really that physically ugly. Probably not top tier, but I doubt youd be an insta-red-x like ron jeremy.

Also, incel just means involuntary celibate. I dont see how it implies anything other than that. Although males with higher hormones tend to be more frustrated and unstable, so it stands to reason that incels are inherently more likely to be unstable. Doesnt mean that every incel is unstable though.

Zenomobean

Maybe the idea of looking down on normies and separating them as a coping mechanism is what continues the cycle of rejection and loneliness? It almost seems like jail code, where there's a community that follow ideas that only seems confine them to their own perceived fate. Thinking that you will never meet a person that you can share an intimate, healthy relationship may be part of the reason moving forward is so difficult. Obviously I'm not you and can't know your personal strife but demonising the idea of being a person who is in a mutually supportive, stable and enjoyable relationship may only hinder what it is you seem to be hoping to achieve? Sorry if this seems like an annoyance to ask, but I am genuinely interested in what leads to these ideas.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Hating normies is part of our game, however we have long given up on the normie game to begin with. I see hipsters and yuppies for what they are, on a lower level than me of course.

In any case, expecting the average woman to be kind and compassionate is pure fantasy in 2019.

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Hating normies is part of our game, however we have long given up on the normie game to begin with. I see hipsters and yuppies for what they are, on a lower level than me of course.

In any case, expecting the average woman to be kind and compassionate is pure fantasy in 2019.
What is it that will be achieved from always believing that people are a lower level than you though? Is it a way to feel less worthless when you have low self esteem? I'm sure there are compassionate men and women out there or else the lack of empathy would just breed constant brutality without the need to help others. Has no woman shown you any small kindness in the time you have been alive?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
If Elon Musk thought he was equal to dumb normies, then he'd be a nobody.

Its more than feeling hoity toity though. Normies, yuppies and hipsters inherently irritate me with their mediocrity. And they always vote for politicians that I never support, thus they actually literally oppress me. And its liek I dont get what women see in retarded normies and stupid looking hipster cucks, and yet somehow they always get the girls that I'm interested in and i get rejected. So yeah, its personal.

Some women have shown me kindness, mainly old ladies. They are a different breed than modern women. And yes some modern women have been nice to me. They invited me to a party one time...to have a lesbian orgy and reject me and tell me I was "just a friend". And they werent even full lesbians they were bisexual, but only giga alpha chad was allowed of course. So fuсking angry about it.

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:

Its more than feeling hoity toity though. Normies, yuppies and hipsters inherently irritate me with their mediocrity. And they always vote for politicians that I never support, thus they actually literally oppress me. And its liek I dont get what women see in retarded normies and stupid looking hipster cucks, and yet somehow they always get the girls that I'm interested in and i get rejected. So yeah, its personal.

Some women have shown me kindness, mainly old ladies. They are a different breed than modern women. And yes some modern women have been nice to me. They invited me to a party one time...to have a lesbian orgy and reject me and tell me I was "just a friend". And they werent even full lesbians they were bisexual, but only giga alpha chad was allowed of course. So fuсking angry about it.
Well Elon Musk is highly intelligent and rich beyond most people's dreams. He is definitely not your typical person. I do not believe he got to the point that he did through believing he was superior to others though. Mostly through hard work, chance and a desire to further his knowledge, just a guess though.
I guess that's just democracy, politics is always going to be frustrating. Where I'm from they've been fighting for decades over ridiculous things, i.e. religion, country control. Things may not always go the way we want but that's the sacrifice we sometimes face to give everyone a vote. What laws would you get rid or or introduce if you had the chance to?
Well that's understandable, people can get softer with age, they may have been c*nts when they were younger but you'll never know, either way it's good to know someone has been kind in some way.
Hmmm an orgy seems like a bit of an extreme hang out. It's understandable to be angry about being invited and then turned away though, just people being unnecessarily vindictive by the sounds of it.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Elon always thought he was better and is a narcissist. It is important to distinguish though that male narcissism isnt the evil kind of malicious narcissism that women usually have. It is natural for a male to desire to be alpha and powerful. Female narcissism is different.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:

Well Elon Musk is highly intelligent and rich beyond most people's dreams. He is definitely not your typical person. I do not believe he got to the point that he did through believing he was superior to others though. Mostly through hard work, chance and a desire to further his knowledge, just a guess though.
I guess that's just democracy, politics is always going to be frustrating. Where I'm from they've been fighting for decades over ridiculous things, i.e. religion, country control. Things may not always go the way we want but that's the sacrifice we sometimes face to give everyone a vote. What laws would you get rid or or introduce if you had the chance to?
Well that's understandable, people can get softer with age, they may have been c*nts when they were younger but you'll never know, either way it's good to know someone has been kind in some way.
Hmmm an orgy seems like a bit of an extreme hang out. It's understandable to be angry about being invited and then turned away though, just people being unnecessarily vindictive by the sounds of it.
No vote for anyone of any gender with an iq below 120.

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:

No vote for anyone of any gender with an iq below 120.
Oh boy, well that's taking out quite a lot of the population, haha. I don't think IQ is the sole measurement of someone's worth in terms of their mind. You can have someone with an incredible IQ or memory and have no common sense. I have plenty of 'smart' friends who say completely illogical things and stand behind them stubbornly because they believe themselves to be extremely intelligent specimens.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
Oh boy, well that's taking out quite a lot of the population, haha.
And thank goodness for it.
I don't think IQ is the sole measurement of someone's worth in terms of their mind. You can have someone with an incredible IQ or memory and have no common sense. I have plenty of 'smart' friends who say completely illogical things and stand behind them stubbornly because they believe themselves to be extremely intelligent specimens.
And that is why I put the cutoff at 120, not 150. Higher than 150 is savant terrority, many savants are crazy and or retarded.

Zenomobean

So retarded below 120 and over 150. I can sort of see why people aren't in your political lane, your a bit of a strict lord. Ah well maybe I'm just in disagreement because I'm a bit of a retard myself.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lol, but a bit of an oversimplification. I said 150 is a savant territory, and that many savants are retarded. Thus retards are only a subset of >150 iq, not the whole set.

One of the reasons I fear sub120 normaltons having the right to vote, is because most of them dont have mastery of set theory or logic yet. Such individuals are not really suited for the voting process. They tend to be irrationally dogmatic and religious, too trusting of authority, and rarely do the scientific method either.

I actually am fine with most of Jesus Christ's teachings, its just most christians dont have the mental faculties to really understand his teachings at all. Thus Christians are kind of unAmerican, not really but because of Jesus but because of sub120 christians. Founding fathers were kind of Christian-ish, Im fine with it. WWGD. What would George Washington do.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Zenomobean said:
Maybe the idea of looking down on normies and separating them as a coping mechanism is what continues the cycle of rejection and loneliness? It almost seems like jail code, where there's a community that follow ideas that only seems confine them to their own perceived fate. Thinking that you will never meet a person that you can share an intimate, healthy relationship may be part of the reason moving forward is so difficult. Obviously I'm not you and can't know your personal strife but demonising the idea of being a person who is in a mutually supportive, stable and enjoyable relationship may only hinder what it is you seem to be hoping to achieve? Sorry if this seems like an annoyance to ask, but I am genuinely interested in what leads to these ideas.
It's not about looking down, it's about telling us apart. It's just a coincidence that many if not most normans are brainlets, but you can find brainlets here as well.

Zenomobean

tremor said:
Zenomobean said:
It's not about looking down, it's about telling us apart. It's just a coincidence that many if not most normans are brainlets, but you can find brainlets here as well.
Hmm if you say so. Do you consider your self to be morally and intellectually superior to most normies?

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Lol, but a bit of an oversimplification. I said 150 is a savant territory, and that many savants are retarded. Thus retards are only a subset of >150 iq, not the whole set.

One of the reasons I fear sub120 normaltons having the right to vote, is because most of them dont have mastery of set theory or logic yet. Such individuals are not really suited for the voting process. They tend to be irrationally dogmatic and religious, too trusting of authority, and rarely do the scientific method either.

I actually am fine with most of Jesus Christ's teachings, its just most christians dont have the mental faculties to really understand his teachings at all. Thus Christians are kind of unAmerican, not really but because of Jesus but because of sub120 christians. Founding fathers were kind of Christian-ish, Im fine with it. WWGD. What would George Washington do.
If your alright with cherry picking then I guess Christianity is fine. Just like savants usually have specialized intellectual abilities but lacking in other areas I think people who have a lower IQ than 120 still have beneficial ideas that can further society. As a mixed pot of people are able to think in a variety of different ways and approach problems in a way others may not think to.
Haha never heard that one before, hail thy presidently saint George Washington.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:

If your alright with cherry picking then I guess Christianity is fine. Just like savants usually have specialized intellectual abilities but lacking in other areas I think people who have a lower IQ than 120 still have beneficial ideas that can further society. As a mixed pot of people are able to think in a variety of different ways and approach problems in a way others may not think to.
Never said anything about censoring sub120s or preventing them from contributing to society. They can do art, make movies, write blogs, etc. Just shouldnt have the right to tyrannize others and putting despots in charge of america.
What we need is to ressurrect him and make him lead us to salvation once more.

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:

Never said anything about censoring sub120s or preventing them from contributing to society. They can do art, make movies, write blogs, etc. Just shouldnt have the right to tyrannize others and putting despots in charge of america.
If your not letting them vote then your taking away from them what you don't want taken away from you. Thus I think you kinda would be. It's fair and all getting to be creative but laws can control how you can be creative. I wouldn't be happy if something I enjoyed making was banned, (especially if that's my means of work) simply because someone else disagreed with it.
What way do you think they are tyrannizing you?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
If your not letting them vote then your taking away from them what you don't want taken away from you. Thus I think you kinda would be. It's fair and all getting to be creative but laws can control how you can be creative. I wouldn't be happy if something I enjoyed making was banned, (especially if that's my means of work) simply because someone else disagreed with it.
sub120s always vote for zios. Zio tyranny of society. And then sub120s say that every sperm is sacred and that a baby with no brain has a soul and acts like atheists are okay with late stage abortion, when most atheists are not cool with late stage abortion. sub120s say every egg is sacred and refuse to vote for progressive socialist politicians unless they ban even a 1 week abortion before the egg even becomes a fetus with a brain.

Zenomobean

lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
sub120s always vote for zios. Zio tyranny of society. And then sub120s say that every sperm is sacred and that a baby with no brain has a soul and acts like atheists are okay with late stage abortion, when most atheists are not cool with late stage abortion. sub120s say every egg is sacred and refuse to vote for progressive socialist politicians unless they ban even a 1 week abortion before the egg even becomes a fetus with a brain.
Abortion is somewhat of a complicated matter for most people, low or high IQ. I've seen doctors say that your soul must be in your brain in such a revelation revealed way, that it hurt my own brain. People believe strange things from all walks of life, depending on a mix of their experiences and own wiring.
Northern Ireland is a pretty backwards place so I've had plenty of interesting individuals mix their religious beliefs with most aspects of life.