Old videogames were by far better...

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
I was watching this video parody of resident evil 4:

And i remembered how good was that old videogame... without anti-male agenda, without white race replacement agenda and without anti-heterosexual agenda.

In the present everyone is talking about the videogame the last trash of us...wich is nothing more than left wing agenda and no fun....

But, what about those epic videogames that had no left wing agenda and were about fun and adventure?

I already know that resident evil 4 was noty like the one in the parody, but it was still a better videogame than the last trash of us...

If someday resident evil 4 gest a remake, i will for sure buy it...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
The graphics bother me too much unless I played it in my childhood.

NOTHING like running through the MALL in vice city with a running chainsaw!!! Havent had so much FUN in a video game since then!! And the 80s music kills it!!!

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
NOTHING like running through the MALL in vice city with a running chainsaw!!! Havent had so much FUN in a video game since then!! And the 80s music kills it!!!
I have that game too, I never bothered with any of the missions, I just used cheat codes, ran around shooting people and crashed expensive vehicles.

GTA: San Andreas is much better in my opinion, both in gameplay and story, I even completed the missions in that one.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
I have that game too, I never bothered with any of the missions, I just used cheat codes, ran around shooting people and crashed expensive vehicles.

GTA: San Andreas is much better in my opinion, both in gameplay and story, I even completed the missions in that one.
SInce im a CHILD of the 80s, VICE city was far more fun to me... Driving around with AWESOME music... But to each their own... GTA san andreas was fun as hell too...

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
Modern games are either movies or walking simulators, rare chance that it does include gameplay, you'll be forced to spend thousands of dosh on the latest hardware to get a decent performance while playing it.
I'll stick to the past ngl

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
OysterSauce said:
Lordgoro said:

SInce im a CHILD of the 80s, VICE city was far more fun to me... Driving around with AWESOME music... But to each their own... GTA san andreas was fun as hell too...
Vice city was my first gta game played and I would like a remastered version. San Andreas too but for some reason it looks fine as it is.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
It's sad that greed destroys once loved companies into greedy lazy Jew scum making half-assed games and expecting full profit from it. Gaming is just going to get worse and I will never buy a modern game again once it does.

Fucking Jews are ruining everything entertaining about this planet, wish HitIer had finished them off.

Ricepill

Incels.Net Master
I like games in any era. Hardware is what hinders me, if only they'd stop being scumbags by putting out 666 cores GFX 999900000Titanium Sapphire CarbonX 64GB Limited Platinum Edition HyperThread ULTRA.

Dr190

Retrocel
yep old games where defiantly better ,now with only few exceptions games are either pay to win or sjw trash .

moverbs

Incels.Net Regular
whats the best mario game of all time in youre opinions?

and can anyone advise me how to beat sf4 with cody

and also how to successfully defend in fifa 18 on ps4

Paragon S

Incels.Net Junior
I played Fallout: New Vegas on xbox 360 for an entire summer when I was 14, those were the fucking days. Explore the lore on Wikipedia when eating or shopping with my mom and then escaping with a controller in my hand. No worries about the future, no school to indoctrinate normie social concepts and bullshit education that really only benefits AVID program students. There's alot of allegory's in the fallout series, some I only know because of what I researched in my spare time. I fucking hate being alone man. I only played that shit to escape reality, a dark one at that, the same can be said about my resolved marijuana abuse. FML

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
You know gaming's dead when it's now focused on pushing what the developer wants rather than what the consumer wants, it's over when gaming is affected by this clown world as well.