of all the traits I experience with women only 1 of these traits infuriates me.

Drab-Majesty

Incels.Net Junior
with them being sluts and whores that's whatever I can usually tell when a girls bodycount is high at a glance and the lying is trivial since women are dumb and can't lie well at all. You know what grinds my gears? them being avoidant and ghosting me, it literally puts me in a rage that can only be rivaled by stubbing my toe on something and then falling over lol. I just had a girl who I was talking to (also a friend of a year) ghost me for no reason when I think I started to get a tiny bit clingy (literally she unadded me on discord over dog videos she herself asked for). I like can never get over it and it ruins my day when it happens. Is it a blessing in disguise or just one of the many villainous traits God gave to women to remind man that women literally created the first sin and ruined the world. Who knows honestly. what's something that grinds your gears about dating?

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
You tell me. Ghostings and half-assee rejections are story of my life. Why cant they be honest...

Drab-Majesty

Incels.Net Junior
You tell me. Ghostings and half-assee rejections are story of my life. Why cant they be honest...
I know right, instead of just flatly saying "I'm not into you" they instead will just not talk to you which could mean literally anything like what person will instantly interpret silence as a no? They want chads but in reality expect men to have literally 0 perseverance and no backbone and anxious and easy to manipulate.