Observation about crazy girls

Pewp

~I just wanna share some insight~

I know it's rare but I think that girls who are very weird (i.e are socially retarded/ have weird interests/ are mentally ill) would date a guy way less physically attractive than they are if they are genuinely interested in who the guy is as a person.
I noticed the pattern bc Ive seen a few couples like that.

Im a bit above-average-looking and Ive been in a relationship with a guy that was unattractive (and unemployed, and clinically depressed) because I found him interesting and I could relate to him in a lot of ways.

Ive also had a super handsome boyfriend, but I felt insecure in the relationship even though he was a good guy because I felt like I had "competition" so I sabotaged the relationship and decided that I wouldnt date someone that hot again.

Those are just my 2 cents, Im not trying to convince you of anything, Im just sharing my observation & experience

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Cope. In reality every girl (or 99.9%) go for looks. Maybe they do find someone intriguing and mysterious, but once they realize they can do way better, they'll leave him and go find dig in the Chad pile. Remember, women have UNLIMITED options when it comes to men. Tinder and other dating sites make it easy. So, maybe the retarded, weird, oddball chick might like an ugly but interesting guy, but what happens when some turbochad starts hitting on her? She might be all, "I have a boyfriend! Teehee!" but next thing you know she's getting fucked in the ass by this chad. Then she'll break up with the "interesting" guy with a text like: "im so sorry! :( i really liked u but i dont think we are compatible. u are a sweet guy and your personality is so awesomeee, but i am just too busy for a relationship and i dont wanna hurt u" meanwhile she's in the bedroom wiping the cum out of her asshole with chad's Gold's Gym towel.

Justtryingtohelp

BANNED
I’ve dated a handful of guys that were odd to say the least. You know the type (anime, Japanese sword-owning, ‘I’ll write you love letters until you love me’, d&d obsessed nerds), but they had good qualities and could carry a conversation better than most people my age. Most of the problems that came up in these relationships were due to their jealousy, anger issues, or lack of social skills. I tried to let them down easily and stayed their friends throughout the years, besides the ones that turned out to have unfavorable political views

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Tried to date a weird girl once. She was actually pretty boring once I got to know her. Typical loveless narcissist self-obsessed and never giving me attention at all, she didn't seem very interested in me at all so I gave up wasting my time being a simp for an entitled female like her.

Also, she was a nympho, yet had sex with other people very rarely and could be considered a volcel. Females have so little love for males they would rather masturbate all year than get laid. That's the point of time we are at in so called "evolution".

gramsey86

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Tried to date a weird girl once. She was actually pretty boring once I got to know her. Typical loveless narcissist self-obsessed and never giving me attention at all, she didn't seem very interested in me at all so I gave up wasting my time being a simp for an entitled female like her.

Also, she was a nympho, yet had sex with other people very rarely and could be considered a volcel. Females have so little love for males they would rather masturbate all year than get laid. That's the point of time we are at in so called "evolution".
what if she didn't have sex with a lot of people because she just wasn't comfortable with it, not because she hated men

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
what if she didn't have sex with a lot of people because she just wasn't comfortable with it, not because she hated men
Massive cope. All of them have high libido for Chad and low to no libido for sub-Chad.

gramsey86

BANNED
tremor said:
gramsey86 said:
Massive cope. All of them have high libido for Chad and low to no libido for sub-Chad.
that's pretty presumptuous. I know a lot of women who are very particular about sex, and have to have been dating someone for a while before they're comfortable enough to have it.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
tremor said:
gramsey86 said:
that's pretty presumptuous. I know a lot of women who are very particular about sex, and have to have been dating someone for a while before they're comfortable enough to have it.
What is being uncomfortable? Repulsed, unnattracted, disgusted etc. Those are the reasons she only opens her legs to Chad. Women are very sensitive to imperfections. Chad has no "waiting period".

When you see a plate of smoldering haggus, there's a waiting period, you have to think it over, build yourself up to it, before you make the plunge, sometimes this takes weeks, months, sometimes even never

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
Yeah, beta bux can stay in a sexless relationship and be "virgin but not incel" for a long time before he earns enough good husband points. Also see reply from lordoftheincels.

gramsey86

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:
tremor said:
What is being uncomfortable? Repulsed, unnattracted, disgusted etc. Those are the reasons she only opens her legs to Chad. Women are very sensitive to imperfections. Chad has no "waiting period".

When you see a plate of smoldering haggus, there's a waiting period, you have to think it over, build yourself up to it, before you make the plunge, sometimes this takes weeks, months, sometimes even never
uhh. wow. wrong on all counts. there are reasons a woman can be uncomfortable about sex that have nothing to do with being grossed out or uncomfortable by their partner, such as
1. insecurity about their body (how it looks, smells, etc)
2. insecure of how to have sex (if they're inexperienced or a virgin)
3. afraid of being a let down
4. a lot of people view sex as a very personal thing and want to only let themselves be that vulnerable with someone who they know they can trust, which is why they would wait to have sex until trust is fully established.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:

uhh. wow. wrong on all counts. there are reasons a woman can be uncomfortable about sex that have nothing to do with being grossed out or uncomfortable by their partner, such as
4. a lot of people view sex as a very personal thing and want to only let themselves be that vulnerable with someone who they know they can trust, which is why they would wait to have sex until trust is fully established.
Unlike women, men want an inexperienced virgin. Women see virgin men as unwanted, ugly, and beta. Men view virgin women as a prize.

gramsey86

BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:

Unlike women, men want an inexperienced virgin. Women see virgin men as unwanted, ugly, and beta. Men view virgin women as a prize.
you didn't address anything I said but ok

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
gramsey86 said:
I did. You said women are insecure because their virgins, but that doesn't matter because men WANT a virgin.

gramsey86

BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
gramsey86 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I did. You said women are insecure because their virgins, but that doesn't matter because men WANT a virgin.
ok, but 1. not all men may necessarily want virgins, although I'm sure plenty do. and 2, those women may not even be aware that men want virgins. they aren't mind readers, and that isn't some sort of universal truth they're expected to know.
so, yes, their insecurity does matter. surprisingly women can have insecurities too. maybe if some incels didn't instantly assume the worst and say that "just because a woman doesn't wanna fuck them on the spot, that means that they're disgusting unfuckable monsters and that those women only want to fuck chad." they could take the time to realize that those women could be just as insecure as the incels themselves.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:

The foundation of women is illogic. Women say they are afraid of the penis due to STDs. But you'd think that would help a virgin. Nope.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
gramsey86 said:
ok, but 1. not all men may necessarily want virgins, although I'm sure plenty do. and 2, those women may not even be aware that men want virgins. they aren't mind readers, and that isn't some sort of universal truth they're expected to know.
so, yes, their insecurity does matter. surprisingly women can have insecurities too. maybe if some incels didn't instantly assume the worst and say that "just because a woman doesn't wanna fuck them on the spot, that means that they're disgusting unfuckable monsters and that those women only want to fuck chad." they could take the time to realize that those women could be just as insecure as the incels themselves.
Women are not stupid. They've conned you into thinking they are stupid in order to manipulate you. Women know very well what men want. They aren't insecure about their bodies. It's feminiѕt articles that try to tell you women wear makeup because they are insecure. Nope, they wear makeup to arouse chad and they wear it with confidence.

gramsey86

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Women are not stupid. They've conned you into thinking they are stupid in order to manipulate you. Women know very well what men want. They aren't insecure about their bodies. It's feminiѕt articles that try to tell you women wear makeup because they are insecure. Nope, they wear makeup to arouse chad and they wear it with confidence.
uhhh... I think I'd know better than you considering I'm a woman?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:
uhhh... I think I'd know better than you considering I'm a woman?
So you are saying women are stupid? Because I said women are not stupid and you are saying you know better than that.

deadmemories

gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:

Yeah this is very true. For me, It's a mix of being a virgin and wanting to only have sex with someone I can trust. That being said, I have been cheated on in all 3 relationships I've been in, so in order for me to lose my virginity to someone I am going to have to be sure they won't leave, which feels impossible, so I see myself remaining a virgin for quite a while tbh.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
deadmemories said:
Yeah this is very true. For me, It's a mix of being a virgin and wanting to only have sex with someone I can trust. That being said, I have been cheated on in all 3 relationships I've been in, so in order for me to lose my virginity to someone I am going to have to be sure they won't leave, which feels impossible, so I see myself remaining a virgin for quite a while tbh.
Fine be a prude. But don't pretend you are a real incel, you're volcel and also get relationships, incels don't.