nursing a broken heart

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Sometimes I have dreams about the love of my life, she is a woman and in the dreams she loves me so much, the dream world is like the true reality where everyone is nice people, the real world is a fake world where people show their nastiest and meanest persona's, deep down I see the good in her and think she could love me, but she won't, she is obsessed with looks and nothing else, it makes me mad to think about because I don't think I'm really that ugly, it's not really fair.

Every morning I have to wake up and feel trauma about being stuck as incel, the thoughts loop and mess up my ability to be a productive citizen, every morning I have to meditate and try to escape the PTSD of it or else I go to really dark places, I think severe incels like me should be able to sue society and get enough money to be rich so I can get laid. Literally every morning I have severe PTSD and mind mind loops and torments me physically, a broken heart is actually a physical illness, making someone incel is actually a form of physical assault.

I doubt they will ever take this lawsuit seriously, so at least they could give incels the surgery they need to be beautiful.

Caritas

There is such a thing as "broken heart syndrome". Dude, I'm sorry you are going through this torment. I also go through PTSD everyday too and it sucks. Being unable to find a partner is part of it. But I did have a wife once. As soon as we got married she stopped sleeping with me. Then she started using meth. We we're married less than 6 months and she is trying to get alimony from me. I'm not rich at all. I work a basic job but I believe she was just with me to siphon money from me. Women are fuсking evil even when they sleep with you. It's like they have an end game in mind. Now finding a woman is impossible because I have no money. My looks aren't great and all my money goes to a lawyer. If you do find a woman be sure to get a prenup. Sometimes they are just with us so they can get with some money and a Chad like mine did.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Caritas said:
There is such a thing as "broken heart syndrome". Dude, I'm sorry you are going through this torment. I also go through PTSD everyday too and it sucks. Being unable to find a partner is part of it. But I did have a wife once. As soon as we got married she stopped sleeping with me. Then she started using meth. We we're married less than 6 months and she is trying to get alimony from me. I'm not rich at all. I work a basic job but I believe she was just with me to siphon money from me. Women are fuсking evil even when they sleep with you. It's like they have an end game in mind. Now finding a woman is impossible because I have no money. My looks aren't great and all my money goes to a lawyer. If you do find a woman be sure to get a prenup. Sometimes they are just with us so they can get with some money and a Chad like mine did.
Yeah that is why im never getting married unless its tru love. Also, I had a similar experience with a girl, a romantic experience with a woman but she went the dark path on to drugs, I never actually ended up getting to have sex with her unfortunately...then after the hard drugs it changed her face to more and more masculine till I was losing attraction, the more masculine the more unromantic and unloving she was, she kept cheating on me with a guy she claimed not to be attracted to, he was very abusive and controlling, then she comes crying to me when she is broke and pregnant after the guy robs her, I tell her I'm not a cuck and she made that choice not to stand up to him, eventually she falls in love with him and they go travelling the country doing hard drugs...women are self destructive and seems like they would rather suffer than be happy, everything seems like a masochistic fetish to them

Also my broken heart is not of her but someone else, the person who broke my heart was completely unfair to me and judging me unfairly