Numales are not victims.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Not yet, anyway. I am SUPER triggered by numale 4th-wave feminist white knight cringe-posting.

I AM a SJW. Numale posting is a social injustice. Numale posting is a MACROaggression.

Just saw a post from Trump haters (I hate Trump so I am in a Trump hating group.) Some guy said women can't drive.

Immediately the pack of numale hyenas call him an "incel" and tell him he deserves to cut off his balls and hopes he never gets laid, then calls him a "nazi'.

I am not a Nazi. I hate Trump. But I'm voting for Trump 2020 just because I want to see these numales suffer. I am not a Nazi but Nazis wouldn't have to pay me to gas numale white-knights. I'd gas numale white-knights for free. If it was Batman 1991 and I was gassing randoms. I'd tell anyone who isn't a marxist numale cuck to get lost. Then I'd say this parade is for marxist numale cucks only.

If they were a decent human being then I wouldn't. Only the numales that are complete marxist cucks that hate incels.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I hate Trump, but just will vote just to see marxist cucks have salty tears.

"After a wonderful 4 years of President Trump, the citizens of the United States elect him again for 4 more years of a roaring economy, continued peace and ending wars, and to keep liberals REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing for another 4 glorious years. With an ever expanding salt mining of liberal tears, the ocean has been refreshed and is clean again." - top kek

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's like, I thought Trump would make marxists see the error of their ways, change and turn into better people. Nope, they have just doubled-down on their idiocracy. Marxists are only capable of one thing and one thing only...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
"And this house will become a heap of ruins; everyone who passes by will be astonished and hiss and say, 'Why has the LORD done thus to this land and to this house?'

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
https://youtu.be/tqqwTgk8ri0

Also it's hilarious how numale gang is raging over the 2016 elections. Tbh I was sort of disappointed too because they didn't let me vote for Trump too, muh downfall of American democracy in full swing.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I fucking hate Trump because he hates my kind, but I'm kinda hoping that he gets impeached just so we can get Pence, who's even worse.

I want Americans to suffer to the max. Trump was a good catalyst but not good enough. We need hyper-christian insanity

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
I fuсking hate Trump because he hates my kind, but I'm kinda hoping that he gets impeached just so we can get Pence, who's even worse.

I want Americans to suffer to the max. Trump was a good catalyst but not good enough. We need hyper-christian insanity
Same. I'm voting for trump even though I view him as a retarded asshole. Because the left is that much worse

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I support Biden in 2020 and am a democrat, but I don't like those ugly, fat niggers who add me on dating apps( the only "people" who add me) and obese "women."