NT > face > height > frame > money > raсe

Lafftrak

Manlet Ricecel
Lafftrak said:
Height > face. If you are tall and ugly(as long as you arent deformed) you at least get respect from other guys and you can size mog the normies and chadlites.
nah man foids lust after pretty boys, we are talikin about foid attraction here
Life matters outside of foods man. Getting height mogged by women, kids, old people whenever you go out is brutal. And I guarantee pretty boys girls lust after arent 5'4.

chinlessogre

i see you found yourself in hell too my freind
Its not about the face bro just have a good personality bro doesn't matter if your 5 foot 2 bro its your choice to be an inkel bro

bazzimine

Height is Like a genetic cope when you ugly, lol.... Meaning a bunch of tall guys know they can heightmog so many guys only a daily basis so it really does GIVE some sort of inner confidence....But we all know FOIDS WANT IT ALL

Spleen

Burgundy Pilled
Height > face. If you are tall and ugly(as long as you arent deformed) you at least get respect from other guys and you can size mog the normies and chadlites.
Disagree. I'm 6'2 and have never gotten an ounce of female attention. I wouldn't even consider my face that below average either.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
Lafftrak said:
Disagree. I'm 6'2 and have never gotten an ounce of female attention. I wouldn't even consider my face that below average either.
fuark, you should be able to ge ta gf, man its fuckin over

Spleen

Burgundy Pilled
Spleen said:
Lafftrak said:
You're right, I should. But the school I'm in is full of chads and stacies and there really isn't anybody left for anyone slightly below average, as all the below average girls still want chad so badly. I'm sure I'll ascend once I leave this shithole school, but for now I'm stuck here.

Also my complete lack of muscle and insane social anxiety doesn't help either.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Spleen said:
You're right, I should. But the school I'm in is full of chads and stacies and there really isn't anybody left for anyone slightly below average, as all the below average girls still want chad so badly. I'm hoping once I leave this shithole it'll get better.

fuck man where do you live? chad central?

GeraltOfRivia

I would say height and face are the most important things, and then money. N one cares that much about behavior to be fair as long as you have a basic personality but height and face, then you are all set for laid town.

Spleen

Burgundy Pilled
Spleen said:
GameDevCel said:
You're right, I should. But the school I'm in is full of chads and stacies and there really isn't anybody left for anyone slightly below average, as all the below average girls still want chad so badly. I'm hoping once I leave this shithole it'll get better.

fuck man where do you live? chad central?
Yup, Boston area. Since we're so big on sports, almost all of the guys here are insanely athletic and fit, and have really good genes for whatever reason.

I honestly think body is more important to foids than anything. At least that's how it is over here.