NSFW Another reason why women are psychopathic evil sl*ts

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel

Basically this poor guy was decapitated by his ''female friends'' because he received tune of 75k because his mother died etc but the gold digging whores got pissed and decided to decapitate this poor guy for the cash, yes this is fucked up on so many levels first it was the degenerate fetishes then it was the animal torture, the guy having his dick exploded by a firecracker because of a foid, this all together proves that women are fucked up bitches who deserve to die also i fucking bet these bitches are probably scissoring eachother while this poor guy is rotting. Truly sickening. RIP fuck forgot to mention they were apparentely lesbian too, fucking sluts kill them.

Also this:
According to Jornal De Noticias, the girls were indeed lesbians, they are a couple. They got inspired by Dexter on how to do the killing. Maria is 19 and was a security guard (usefull profession if u want to overpower someone) on the hotel were Diogo (the dead guy) worked. He was trying to buy her affection with expensive things and told her about his mother’s death and about the money he got (his mother died in 2016). Little did he know that Maria was dating Mariana, a 23 year old girl how was a nurse (hum.. usefull if u want to drug and kill someone). Together, the lesbians made a plan to kill the guy and still his money. Maria went on a date with Diogo to his own house and druged his drink. With the promise of a strip she convince him to sit on a chair and let her tie him up (lol). After that she called Mariana, the guy tried to free himself and she did the sleeper hold thing until Mariana confirmed that he was dead. After that they cut some of his fingers so they could use his phone, went home to get some rest. Next day they tried to fuck his teeth up so he was unrecognizable but failed. After that it’s just them cutting him up in peaces and traveling over 150km to spread the body parts in diferente places. Some tourists found his head, then his torso was found close to his abandoned car (they used his car to travel with the body parts) and they stole little more that 2000€ from him, cause they used his credit card and was easy for the cops to link them to the muder.
After being arrested the only thing they wanted was not to be seperated in prison.

Moral of the story! Incel boyos do not trust these fucking vile degenerate sluts!

Last edited:

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
So many gore videos of foids doing crazy ѕhit. Meme gender strikes again.

View attachment 14706
Bunch of fuсking dykes i hope they get killed by Chad. At this point i actually hate foids more than fuсking Chads.
Chads? They are rare these days.
Its all chad or dog only. They will get what they deserve in the end.

f0673d8.jpg

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
Hidden said:
So many gore videos of foids doing crazy ѕhit. Meme gender strikes again.

View attachment 14706
Bunch of fuсking dykes i hope they get killed by Chad. At this point i actually hate foids more than fuсking Chads.

View attachment 14707
Honestly i saw the bestgore comments and most of the fucking simps are supporting these female sluts but yet when i seen a dead lesbian couple best gore post then i seen the comments everyone was crying and acting like feminazi soycucks.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Spice The Baby said:

View attachment 14707
Honestly i saw the bestgore comments and most of the fuсking simps are supporting these female sl*ts but yet when i seen a dead lesbian couple best gore post then i seen the comments everyone was crying and acting like feminazi soycucks.
Those NPCs will never realize their stupidity anyway.

Whenever a man dies there. They always make fun of it. If a foids dies they whine about it.

Clown world strikes again.

:honk: :honk::honk:

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
Hidden said:

View attachment 14707
Honestly i saw the bestgore comments and most of the fuсking simps are supporting these female sl*ts but yet when i seen a dead lesbian couple best gore post then i seen the comments everyone was crying and acting like feminazi soycucks.

Whenever a man dies there. They always make fun of it. If a foids dies they whine about it.

Sickening shit like this stuff makes me fucking rage to the point like one fucking day i will skin these lesbian sluts and chop their heads then mount it on the wall (in saints row 2 of course)

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Spice The Baby said:

Sickening ѕhit like this stuff makes me fuсking rage to the point like one fuсking day i will skin these lesbian sl*ts and chop their heads then mount it on the wall (in saints row 2 of course)
All foids are evil hoes.

b7aefd9.jpg

Spice

Why would anyone even want to fuck women at this point? It would basically be bestiality because women are definitely something other than human. They're animals... or aliens.
We see these hoes almost everyday, at this point i am never ever ever going to ascend because of shit like this. This is a hard pill to swallow. They are all dumb hoes anyways with 0 personalities so all i can do is just fantasize but fuck at least if i be careful enough i probably won't end up like this guy also @DarkMTS_57 since you are from Portugal the foids there are fucked up.

Spice

Why would anyone even want to fuck women at this point? It would basically be bestiality because women are definitely something other than human. They're animals... or aliens.
Like i said they are fucking cockroaches these bitches are becoming fucked up nowdays i saw many of them having pfp of supporting necrophillia and all disgusting shit like we all thought this was all jokes but this shis is really becoming reality especially these fucking foids got inspired to do this because of a TV show which no i won't blame the TV show ofc but the idea that they are into this whole serіal kіller Chad shit or almost becoming like one. BTW the pfp were discord sluts fetishizing necrophillia clown world literally.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Hidden said:
Spice The Baby said:

Sickening ѕhit like this stuff makes me fuсking rage to the point like one fuсking day i will skin these lesbian sl*ts and chop their heads then mount it on the wall (in saints row 2 of course)
Well, that story/pic proves women are gold diggers and psycopaths. In Bestgore.com, both dead men and women get insulted by the majority of the viewers for a joke. Just read the comments. And there will always be a few feminist simps sympathizing over the dead foid. Men feel pain too. We shouldn't simp to these foids because these greedy bitches can kill you.

Last edited:

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata

Hidden

Insanity Pilled