Nothing will change

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
If you're living a life of lonliness and despair with no sexual encounters with the oplosite sex. Things won't change. Everyday you're getting older. You may be improving in other areas of your life, like by getting multiple jobs and getting surgery to improve your confidence and overall appearence. But it won't change the way women feel about you. And where you're place in the sexual hierarchy. Trying to be funny around normies and being outgoing won't change the way women feel about you. Women's prejudgement of you is happening in their minds subconciously within a couple of seconds. It's a rigged game. All we can do is make sure we don't get subverted by cucked ideas and stay true to ourselves and what we individually believe in. Don't change yourself for the opposite sex. Stand tall for who and what you are.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
If you're living a life of lonliness and despair with no sexual encounters with the oplosite sex. Things won't change. Everyday you're getting older. You may be improving in other areas of your life, like by getting multiple jobs and getting surgery to improve your confidence and overall appearence. But it won't change the way women feel about you. And where you're place in the sexual hierarchy. Trying to be funny around normies and being outgoing won't change the way women feel about you. Women's prejudgement of you is happening in their minds subconciously within a couple of seconds. It's a rigged game. All we can do is make sure we don't get subverted by cucked ideas and stay true to ourselves and what we individually believe in. Don't change yourself for the opposite sex. Stand tall for who and what you are.
Im in a worst sittuation than you: im older than you and i live in a third world country...

You at least are younger than me and you live in a first world country...

Y es que si vieras lo difícil que es la situación los países de tercer mundo...

Last edited:

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
You can self improve coping with money or gymaxxing but i agree if you are adult and incel you are done
its over and more now with social media and only fans era

[email protected]

Incels.Net Junior
I plan to SEAmaxx and south korea max. I plan to travel to asia and teach english

AnonX

Incels.Net Junior
I got to the point were I accepted how things are for me. Sure some around me try to get me to think differently. Seeing these happy couples just annoy me to no end. I have already told myself numerous times. That even if I was to save someone or help in there time of need. Theres no guarantee that I would get the girl in the end. Yet if a chad saved a female. They would obviously fall in love with them and want to be with them. There's no point for an incel to aid a female in need these days. Just saying if you see how things are in society. I've questioned it over and over if its worth me saving a female from an attack or rаpe. At this point I would probably ignore it and walk away. One could argue that maybe its karma getting that person back for being shitty. I don't even stop for women on the side of the road. Last summer there was a woman with kids on the side of the road. It was around 100 degrees out. I drove by kept going not stopping. I'm not talking about expecting sex from them. But at least giving me a try with them. See how I really am instead of going by how someone looks. But see niceguys/incels just get used by women. Had helped others out by finding sites to watch free shows and movies on. Had found other things they were looking for and solutions to there problems. Was always a person that they came to when they were upset. Yet never wanted to give me a chance. There's no point helping women in need. When they just use you then discard you after there done. Your only good as long as it benefits them.