Nothing to relate to in media (tv/music/film)

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
How come there's no movies where the protagonist is completely alone and a loser at life? If there is a movie about it, it's aim is to make the character seem comedic and to make the audience laugh at his pathetic life. There's never a film where the main character is ugly, alone, and incel AND seen as a good person. There's no music to relate to in this world either because almost all music is about pussy, relationships, breakups, etc. Why can't there be any music about being completely alone? It's almost as if people do not know such lonely and incel-esque exist. People tend to automatically think that a man has a girlfriend. The other day I was looking at chocolates at the store and this guy that works there says, "this chocolate is great! If you buy it for you girlfriend, she'll love it I guarantee you!" as if a man is automatically supposed to have a girlfriend. It's as if people in this world think getting a girlfriend is an easy task. I felt like telling the guy, "look, I never had a girlfriend my entire life and no woman on earth wants me because they see me as a physically ugly monster." Haha. Would have loved to see that normie's reaction.

But back to my main point; there's nothing for me to relate to in this world. When someone is as alone and incel as me, there's no music to relate to, no movie to relate to, no anything to relate to. Just fucked up and alien forever.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There are movies like that. Walter Mitty, Split, 40 year old virgin, etc.

I think normies don't know incels exist because we are approaching idiocracy levels of ignorance in society.

And yes its hard to find stuff to relate to in an idiocracy.

There used to be more Pop 40 incel music on radio but after society began to decay into Normie city-mode, you never hear those kinds of songs anymore. The only songs close to it now are songs about chads and stacies lamenting their past breakups and exes, rich popular stacies and chads going volcel because of attachment to their ex.

And yeah it does seem like some kind of double dimension. Like on one hand we have a world where its hell to be male and 80% of males are viewed as unnattractive by women. Yet at the same time we have a world where the word "girlfriend" is casually used as if its some kind of easy feat to get a woman to love you.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I suspect at some point in the past, somehow I SHIFTED to some type of alternate timeline or bizarro dimension,because this is LITERALLY not the world I came from... THere is NO way the earth I came from would result in this fucked up INSANE REALITY!!! Not even possible!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
I suspect at some point in the past, somehow I SHIFTED to some type of alternate timeline or bizarro dimension,because this is LITERALLY not the world I came from... THere is NO way the earth I came from would result in this fucked up INSANE REALITY!!! Not even possible!
Yeah it feels the same for me. I wasn't ugly in high school and I had female attention back then. There were some masculine women who had an interest in me, but they were kind of masculine and aggressive and I had standards at the time. They were foreign chicks, kind of with a thick accent. Ever since that day I rejected them, I have only had grief from females since. They had a witch like demeanor. I often wonder if they have given me some kind of curse. They cannot be found anywhere on social media. I am paranoid that they committed suіcіde and the curse will be stuck with me till the end of my days. Alternative explanation is after high school my brow bone started to become more masculine and neanderthal like. Then no more female attention after that. I regret rejecting those girls. One of my top ten regrets in my miserable life. Half the reason I regret is because I could have escaped incel. The other half is the guilt of having once had superficial dating preferences just like the normies I hate.

Now, enough about me, back to you and males in general. I often have the same train of thought as yours. It boggles my mind how we are born in a world where 1 gender is sexually unnattracted to 80-99% of the the other gender. And that males have to go around slogging through life as if they are cabbages. It's ass backwards. It's like war...millions of people being slaughtered and having to suffer, mindlessly, repetitively. It just seems like a brutal world of savages...where is the humanity of this world, it seems like a broken inhuman world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Humanity is an illusion... At least in this world.. We are at our hearts Beasts... A beast in a tux, and a wine glass in his hand, is Still a beast regardless.. The only way Ive come to peace with myself is to fully accept this... Humans believe they are above the animals, but in reality, they are NOT!! Same needs, same desires, same motivations, same fragility... Only difference is BELIEF that they are better, but that does not make it so...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Humanity is an illusion... At least in this world.. We are at our hearts Beasts... A beast in a tux, and a wine glass in his hand, is Still a beast regardless.. The only way Ive come to peace with myself is to fully accept this... Humans believe they are above the animals, but in reality, they are NOT!! Same needs, same desires, same motivations, same fragility... Only difference is BELIEF that they are better, but that does not make it so...
We must maintain a balance between the beast and human within. The problem with humans is they either act completely like animals, or completely humanist.

Excessive humanism, feminism, results in cucks, asexuals, Apollos, rules, regulations, etc. An alien race which had "evolved" past their sex drive. Dr. Who, Spock, etc, unfeeling psychopaths who are "good" people.

Excessive barbarism, animalism, results in hate, fire, Dionysus. A savage race of warriors who are amoral and psychotic.

There needs to be some kind of balance between the two to have an optimum species.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
We must maintain a balance between the beast and human within. The problem with humans is they either act completely like animals, or completely humanist.

Excessive humanism, feminism, results in cucks, asexuals, Apollos, rules, regulations, etc. An alien race which had "evolved" past their sex drive. Dr. Who, Spock, etc, unfeeling psychopaths who are "good" people.

Excessive barbarism, animalism, results in hate, fire, Dionysus. A savage race of warriors who are amoral and psychotic.

There needs to be some kind of balance between the two to have an optimum species.
agreed 100 percent, however, it will NEVER happen.. Not for a few thousand years, if the species still exists by that time... Human beings need to evolve, or die..