Nothing in comon

Czierepah

Incels.Net Junior
From what I heard from people and read here incels are mostly not into social skills, looking good and such and such.

My story is quite different. I'm not very handsome but not ugly also. People also say that I'm inteligent and charismatic. I often go to parties and such and such. Unfortunatly I have not popular interests. I'm 19 yrs old and I like politics(I support conservatives), history, sociology, economy and such things and thats what mostly makes me unable to find a girlfriend even when some girls were initialy interested in me.

I live in Poland, Warsaw, and girls here, at my age, are interested(If they have any interests) in things like horses, pets in general, music, poems, romantic stories, dancing, shopping but mostly they have no hobbies and passion and then they say that they like ''pizza and sleeping :)". They also are mostly feminists, vegans, far-leftists and such shit. There was only one time when I met a girl with which I had something in comon but it ended tragically. All of that makes me think that womens in general are brainless subhumans.

Am I still an incel or volcel then? Partialy it is becouse of me and my standards but in the other hand I cant just change my whole personality becouse of which I get rejected in the end every time.

I also wonder why is it so. Why womens are not interested in anything that is'nt just nice and cute.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
"I'm special and not like the other girls, my hobbies are traveling and meeting new people"
Interests and political allegiance are cope. Chad can be a nazbol and talk about uncountable ordinals and still slay. It's not like you have to speak when she's attracted anyway. I mean you will have to say something for her to verify that you aren't a voicecel, but on the whole it's them who do the talking unless you are expected to be a jester. Manly men don't talk a lot.

From your story you are a normie who just needs to man up and be confident. Not incel.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I don't see what is so bad about the nazbol party. This is their website: https://www.nazbol.org/

They said they aren't even nazis or communists. And their goal is to end suffering. Can't go wrong with ending suffering.

They said they don't even hate jews. Even though its okay to hate jews in moderation, because jews control everything, muslims are semites also. Not a nazi because I don't hate all jews, Steve Carrell is a cool guy.

Also, many women don't bother to have hobbies, but then tell you youre boring if you don't have hobbies.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
I don't see what is so bad about the nazbol party. This is their website: https://www.nazbol.org/

They said they aren't even nazis or communists. And their goal is to end suffering. Can't go wrong with ending suffering.

They said they don't even hate jews. Even though its okay to hate jews in moderation, because jews control everything, muslims are semites also. Not a nazi because I don't hate all jews, Steve Carrell is a cool guy.

Also, many women don't bother to have hobbies, but then tell you youre boring if you don't have hobbies.
Yeah or they all have the same goddamn hobbies. Literally 95% of profiles in my area mention hiking and kayaking and other outdoor activities. That stuff is boring to me and it's made worse by the fact that most women around me mention them

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:

The bad thing is they are banned where I live, so the "suffering" is going on.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:

Yeah or they all have the same goddamn hobbies. Literally 95% of profiles in my area mention hiking and kayaking and other outdoor activities. That stuff is boring to me and it's made worse by the fact that most women around me mention them
It's only boring because incel. Hiking and kayaking are manly outdoors activities. Women are more manly than most males nowadays.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:

It's only boring because incel. Hiking and kayaking are manly outdoors activities. Women are more manly than most males nowadays.
I'm weird because I seem unmanly on the surface due to looks and some of my interests, but there are some manly things I can do, like fight, and put together furniture and shit like that. I can also do the bare minimum in terms of car repairs. A lot of Chads can't even do that. Like old fashioned manly stuff

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
I'm weird because I seem unmanly on the surface due to looks and some of my interests, but there are some manly things I can do, like fight, and put together furniture and ѕhit like that. I can also do the bare minimum in terms of car repairs. A lot of Chads can't even do that. Like old fashioned manly stuff
Fighting isn't really manly, its based on emotional instability. I guess you could consider furniture building masculine, in this day and age where everyone is foggy minded all the time.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:
I'm weird because I seem unmanly on the surface due to looks and some of my interests, but there are some manly things I can do, like fight, and put together furniture and ѕhit like that. I can also do the bare minimum in terms of car repairs. A lot of Chads can't even do that. Like old fashioned manly stuff
Fighting isn't really manly, its based on emotional instability. I guess you could consider furniture building masculine, in this day and age where everyone is foggy minded all the time.
I only fight to protect myself; let's make that clear. (I made it sound like I start fights ) You'd be surprised how many muscleheads can't throw hands. It's funny. They're so cocky yet so weak for the most part.

Building things was always a sign of manliness, at least in my dad's day. A lot of people now can't even put together prefab shit. We are living in the age of idiots.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
I only fight to protect myself; let's make that clear. (I made it sound like I start fights ) You'd be surprised how many muscleheads can't throw hands. It's funny. They're so cocky yet so weak for the most part.

Building things was always a sign of manliness, at least in my dad's day. A lot of people now can't even put together prefab ѕhit. We are living in the age of idiots.
E=m*v^2.

Faster velocity does a lot more damage than weight, body building may reduce speed of punches. Although I think people who are strong have more pressure behind their punches to compensate. Strong people are able to generate a consistent thrust post-impact vs. the single impact thrust of a weak person. Also consider that in most fights, most punches are blocked, so a weak person's punch will lose momentum after it is blocked, a strong person's punch will have less momentum loss after it is blocked. But if a non-body builder were to punch a stationary target, such as a sucker punch, the damage would be about the same, perhaps worse, since muscles may either reduce or increase speed, tennis players seem to have noodle arms, the noodle arms increase speed of the punch.

Then there is the case of gear principle, the gear principle is such that slow means strong, fast means weak. Too weak and the gear is unable to have an effect at all, it must be balanced with the proportions of the body it seeks to move. Such as the case of 007 vs. Ubermensch, 007 wins vs. an ordinary man, but his punches have no effect on any Ubermensch, simply too weak to generate any acceleration.

And yes in this age people are foggy minded, sort of like the bimbo mindset. It is said Michelangelo was gay, but never proven.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:

Building things was always a sign of manliness, at least in my dad's day. A lot of people now can't even put together prefab ѕhit. We are living in the age of idiots.
E=m*v^2.

Faster velocity does a lot more damage than weight, body building may reduce speed of punches. Although I think people who are strong have more pressure behind their punches to compensate. Strong people are able to generate a consistent thrust post-impact vs. the single impact thrust of a weak person. Also consider that in most fights, most punches are blocked, so a weak person's punch will lose momentum after it is blocked, a strong person's punch will have less momentum loss after it is blocked. But if a weak person were to punch a stationary target, such as a sucker punch, the damage would be about the same, perhaps worse.

And yes in this age people are foggy minded, sort of like the bimbo mindset. It is said Michelangelo was gay, but never proven.
There's a running joke about me in real life that I have "retard strength" as in "it's retarded that this skinny sack of shit is as strong as he is" really that and my hair are my only good physical points. I'm fucked as far as everything else. The only reason I can even fight a little is because of my dad. He taught me after I got bullied enough times.

Honestly most people can't even spell their own names. Gone are the days of Renaissance artists and brilliant minds such as Tesla.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Looks like my post about physics was spot on.

Spoiler alert I have nothing against cat-ear people, I think Princess Peach is cute in cat ears, because she is a Noble princess not a 4th wave marxist cunt.

Spoiler alert Marxists are the real bullies, the guy in the photo is the victim.

Spoiler alert I have nothing against fighting, the problem is libcunts glorify their own violence while making it impermissible of the violence of others.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
Looks like my post about physics was spot on.

Spoiler alert I have nothing against cat-ear people, I think Princess Peach is cute in cat ears, because she is a Noble princess not a 4th wave marxist c*nt.

Spoiler alert Marxists are the real bullies, the guy in the photo is the victim.

Spoiler alert I have nothing against fighting, the problem is libcunts glorify their own violence while making it impermissible of the violence of others.
Haha I'm apolitical as fuck. All sides hate my kind in different ways, so fuck 'em. Liberals hate anyone who's not white but they hide it behind a veneer of giving a shit. Conservatives hate non white people openly. All other so called parties are either on the same side as the libtards or conservacucks, or somewhere in the middle. Either way it's no good. Fuck everyone.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I know how you feel. Both sides I feel like I'm excluded. Right and left both are dominated by emotions not reason. I feel I am guided by reason, but enhanced by emotions.

Left and right are guided by emotions, enhanced by reason.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
That's about where I am, except saying planet of the apes is an insult to apes humans aren't as malleable or as intelligent. I'd say humans now are worse than cavemen.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
That's about where I am, except saying planet of the apes is an insult to apes humans aren't as malleable or as intelligent. I'd say humans now are worse than cavemen.
Neanderthals had larger brains and bigger IQ's, so saying humans are dumber than cavemen is meaningless.

Suffice to say I think the problem with modern humans is their psuedointelligence, using word-wizardry to try to deny the reality of reality. It stems from their dishonest nature, they are afraid of the truth due to a horde of other like minded idiots who will shame them for telling the truth.

So they are dominated by emotion, supported by logic. They are dominated by the primary emotion, fear, fear of social ostracization. So they formulate theories that conform to the narrative, then use word-wizardry to try and twist logic into supporting their insane conclusions.

MG69

Incels.Net Junior
Dude, you are just smarter for your age.

19 year old girls are still too young to have proper convos in parties. Become friends and only then you might be able to have some good conversations.

I see potential. Don't let your brain fuck you up.