Not sure if femoid containment really works well

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
We tried femoid containment over at .is and it didn't work too well; problem is, on incel sites, everyone is trying to prove how blackpill they are, so if you approach a girl and she doesn't like you, the guys say, "Your approach was bluepill; that's what it didn't work"; or if after you get rejected you still talk to a girl, they say, "You're a bluepilled beta cuck orbiter; she's friendzoned you and now she's just using you for entertainment and emotional support while she gives her pussy to Chad."

A typical situation is that there will be 1-2 desirable girls on an incel site with like 10, 20, or 30 dudes, all of whom are either trying to get in their pants by some means, whether direct or indirect; or getting angry or disdainful at the guys who are trying to get in their pants, and throwing a bunch of negativity their way, saying they don't have any chance of getting laid, etc. and are just being foolish chumps by even trying.

Due to the unfavorable ratio, almost every guy who approaches these chicks will get rejected, which means those guys are all going to get accused of having bad game (which is considered the same as being bluepilled, because a guy with a proper understanding of chicks, i.e. who's redpilled, would have good game, and therefore would succeed with every chick he approaches, even if there's like 10:1, 20:1, or 30:1 ratio of dudes to chicks on the site).

It just creates a lot of bad blood between the guys.

Another thing is, if any guy posts anything complimentary about a chick, the other guys say, "Oh, you're so bluepilled to try to orbit her by saying nice stuff about her; there's nothing good about her; she's just here to find a Chad to fuck and collect orbiters; AWALT" but of course if you trash-talk a chick, then that may chase her off the site or provoke a negative response from her. So, we either have a lot of guys getting accused of being bluepilled beta cuck orbiters for what they say about a chick, or the chick is going to be hurling negativity at these dudes in response to their trash-talk (and possibly catching a ban for that), or she'll just say, "Well, nobody likes me so I guess I'll leave."

I just didn't find the experiment worked too well. Some guys got nudes and sexytalk and whatnot, and it spiked the site activity for awhile, but other guys left, and friendships between guys were destroyed. It got to the point where I was like, "Fuck it, I'm taking the whole forum down rather than deal with this stuff," so I redirected it to Sanctioned suіcіde for now.

In my opinion, the girls provided some food for thought and some interesting ideas, and were a catalyst for some realizations, and could serve in and of themselves as a blackpill by their behavior and the stories they told about their past and present; but some guys said the quality of the posts declined; that they became not as interesting.

Last edited:

Sicklecel

Incels.Net Master
Due to the unfavorable ratio, almost every guy who approaches these chicks will get rejected, which means those guys are all going to get accused of having bad game (which is considered the same as being bluepilled, because a guy with a proper understanding of chicks, i.e. who's redpilled, would have good game, and therefore would succeed with every chick he approaches, even if there's like 10:1, 20:1, or 30:1 ratio of dudes to chicks on the site).

It just creates a lot of bad blood between the guys.
This doesn't make any sense. No one is called bluepill just for being rejected. You are called bluepill for orbiting and trying bluepill things over and over to get the same girl.
Another thing is, if any guy posts anything complimentary about a chick, the other guys say, "Oh, you're so bluepilled to try to orbit her by saying nice stuff about her; there's nothing good about her; she's just here to find a Chad to fuck and collect orbiters; AWALT"
That doesn't happen if you only give one compliment, but writing paragraph after paragraph and obsessing over one girl is orbiting.

Sicklecel

Incels.Net Master
I just didn't find the experiment worked too well. Some guys got nudes and whatnot, and it spiked the site activity for awhile, but other guys left, and friendships between guys were destroyed. It got to the point where I was like, "Fuck it, I'm taking the whole forum down rather than deal with this stuff," so I redirected it to Sanctioned suіcіde for now.
I don't see any bad blood between the users. No one is jealous of each other. Leu, it seems that the problems you're projecting on to the users are mostly the problems you're dealing with.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Women shouldn't be on such websites in the first place. Like what sense does it make for me to be on a vegeterian forum if I like meat.
It makes a lot of sense why the chicks would want to be there; they want to explore every niche guys are involved in, to try to pose as a special snowflake so they can snag a man who underrated himself.

E.g. if there were a vegetarian forum, a chick might show up posing as a vegetarian, and a dude might say, "Wow, this chick is really special; I should wife her up so we can have a vegetarian family." Then after the wedding, it turns out she's just another Rawvana, as she reverts back to eating fish and whatnot. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/famous-vegan-youtuber-rawvana-allegedly-caught-eating-fish

Same deal with incel sites; a chick will show up posing as an incelosexual and the guys will be like, "Wow, she's really special!" She's looking for a guy who thinks he's ugly but isn't; there are a lot of such guys, it seems. There are Chads and Chadlites who rate themselves as 2/10 (and got low ratings from a few other guys too, based on a bad pic they gave out where they weren't anglemaxxed or looksmaxxed or anything). So if she can find a guy like that, who lacks confidence in his looks, she can get the benefit of his looks without having to compete with other girls because he's not on Tinder; he's on an incel site.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Redpill is only 10% true and redpilled Chad only succeeds with 1/9 chicks.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
yeah, not allowing chicks on this kind of website is for the better
I notice, by the way, it's usually the admins who attract positive attention from the chicks (they must be attracted to power or something, or maybe admins are less likely to be truecels; hardly any truecels have created forums; even incel.life was said to have been run by a MGTOW/incel ally); it was the same way when Lol/Kointo was in charge of the weeb forum. That ends up creating discord between the admins and the rest of the users.

Last edited:

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
I notice, by the way, it's usually the admins who attract positive attention from the chicks (they must be attracted to power or something); it was the same way when Lol/Kointo was in charge of the weeb forum. That ends up creating discord between the admins and the rest of the users.
well, foids like power

also, that leashed thing was the worse idea ever, because that caused bad blood in the chicks

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I notice, by the way, it's usually the admins who attract positive attention from the chicks (they must be attracted to power or something, or maybe admins are less likely to be truecel); it was the same way when Lol/Kointo was in charge of the weeb forum. That ends up creating discord between the admins and the rest of the users.
The admins are orbiters

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I notice, by the way, it's usually the admins who attract positive attention from the chicks (they must be attracted to power or something, or maybe admins are less likely to be truecel); it was the same way when Lol/Kointo was in charge of the weeb forum. That ends up creating discord between the admins and the rest of the users.
Love gave equal amounts of attention to everyone imo.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
also, that leashed thing was the worse idea ever
It was applied prematurely; if we'd waited till the two of them were married, it might not have been a problem. Anyway, it was he who decided to put the leash badge on her, and then after I few days I removed it for reasons I explained in the thread(s) on the topic.

because that caused bad blood in the chicks
elab

Last edited: