Not incel anymore

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
If you are trying, try to get one as soon as possible. The older you the harder it gets. When you get to age 40, many former Stacies are divorced and can't find a mate. Imagine how a Timothy in middle age would fair.

I notice that it got 100X harder from H.S to college. It even got much harder from Freshmen year to senior year.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
If you are trying, try to get one as soon as possible. The older you the harder it gets. When you get to age 40, many former Stacies are divorced and can't find a mate. Imagine how a Timothy in middle age would fair.

I notice that it got 100X harder from H.S to college. It even got much harder from Freshmen year to senior year.
Buzzfeed says its easiest for any male to get laid after age 50.

I noticed in my personal life, I got female attention at middle school and high school. But then nothing at college. I do not believe red pill because red pill states be masculine and high T. Yet I got more female attention when I was a wimp and buIlied. And in college I looked more masculine yet get no flirts.

Red pill says women have most sex drive at 30. Yet their estrogen peaks at 16-18. Females obsess about sex in high school, yet red pill says most horny at 30. I do not believe red pill.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

I noticed in my personal life, I got female attention at middle school and high school. But then nothing at college. I do not believe red pill because red pill states be masculine and high T. Yet I got more female attention when I was a wimp and buIlied. And in college I looked more masculine yet get no flirts.

Red pill says women have most sex drive at 30. Yet their estrogen peaks at 16-18. Females obsess about sex in high school, yet red pill says most horny at 30. I do not believe red pill.
I am actually beginning to believe that almost everyone gets girls in middle and high school and we are nothing special. I always believed that I was handsome because attractive girls liked me back then, and I may of gotten uglier or something, but perhaps every boy gets hit on by girls at those ages/stages in life.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

I am actually beginning to believe that almost everyone gets girls in middle and high school and we are nothing special. I always believed that I was handsome because attractive girls liked me back then, and I may of gotten uglier or something, but perhaps every boy gets hit on by girls at those ages/stages in life.
I never had girls like me in high school. I was a complete ghost for 5 years. I don't even think anyone remembers me. I had zero friends and attention. I didn't even get buIlied. I just simply was there, but not there. Girls never liked me. Never will.

RecoveringIncel

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:

I never had girls like me in high school. I was a complete ghost for 5 years. I don't even think anyone remembers me. I had zero friends and attention. I didn't even get buIlied. I just simply was there, but not there. Girls never liked me. Never will.
Hi I am Joe and I'm a RIIP (recovering incel in progress). May I suggest whenever these negative thoughts popup (i.e Girls never liked me. Never will.) immediately replace with "I LIKE MYSELF" repeat 3 times.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
RecoveringIncel said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
bcroger2 said:
Hi I am Joe and I'm a RIIP (recovering incel in progress). May I suggest whenever these negative thoughts popup (i.e Girls never liked me. Never will.) immediately replace with "I LIKE MYSELF" repeat 3 times.
Hey bub, I happen to LOVE MYSELF!!! and I LOVE MYSELF 6 times a DAY!!! However, it doesnt change womens opinions about me one iota! They STILL give me looks of DISGUST when they see me looking! SO attitude changes NOTHING!!! EVER

WelcomeToMyDNA

RecoveringIncel said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
bcroger2 said:
I'll be lying to myself if I said that. I hate myself.

RecoveringIncel

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
RecoveringIncel said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
ok why haven't you killed yourself already? Please don't misunderstand me I am not saying that you should. I am just trying to understand better.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
RecoveringIncel said:
NPCmaxing.

WelcomeToMyDNA

RecoveringIncel said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
RecoveringIncel said:
ok why haven't you killed yourself already? Please don't misunderstand me I am not saying that you should. I am just trying to understand better.
Bold of you to assume I haven't killed myself

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
RecoveringIncel said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Bold of you to assume I haven't killed myself
Wow, this is really deep...