Not a Sexist.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I am not a sexist because, I believe women should play in men's leagues football. Nothing would be more hilarious to me than to see a woman get knocked in the head, like a man, and toil on the fields just like a man.

Football is boring to me, would be a lot less boring if women were on the field getting bumped around like ragdolls while they let out hilarious shegirl yelps. Look at what men have to endure.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/17/sports/football/colorado-football-concussions.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I am a sexist, but ladies willing to cooperate with me on important projects are entitled to special treatment as long as it makes them feel more comfortable. It's not much to me, but hopefully it makes them more productive. Many hate it and start bitching up without the boot in the face though.

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
Women would literally die if they played in men’s leagues, they once had a woman play in the NHL in 1992..granted she was a goalie and she only played a handful of pre-season games for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Her name was
Manon Rhéaume, she was able to stop the puck.

She survived because of the position, you don’t get knocked around as a goalie as a typical player would. But it’s already proven that junior boys hockey teams are better than professional women’s teams in the games they have played against each other.

Basically we’d see the trainors carrying women off the ice, field etc a lot with career ending injuries if they played with men. It’s basic biology, professional male athletes are bigger, stronger and faster than professional female athletes. It would be a bloodbath.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
I am a sexist, but ladies willing to cooperate with me on important projects are entitled to special treatment as long as it makes them feel more comfortable. It's not much to me, but hopefully it makes them more productive. Many hate it and start bitching up without the boot in the face though.
Women prefer a boot in the butt than a boot in the face most likely.
Xero1101 said:
Women would literally die if they played in men’s leagues, they once had a woman play in the NHL in 1992..granted she was a goalie and she only played a handful of pre-season games for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Her name was
Manon Rhéaume, she was able to stop the puck.

She survived because of the position, you don’t get knocked around as a goalie as a typical player would. But it’s already proven that junior boys hockey teams are better than professional women’s teams in the games they have played against each other.

Basically we’d see the trainors carrying women off the ice, field etc a lot with career ending injuries if they played with men. It’s basic biology, professional male athletes are bigger, stronger and faster than professional female athletes. It would be a bloodbath.
I am not a sexist and women should have an equal opportunity to risk serious injury if they so please, this also includes fighting in wars overseas.

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
The thing about women fighting in wars overseas is that the overwhelming majority of women can’t even pass the physical requirements, I read this one article that the Marines reduced one of the obstacle tests because female applicants kept failing it because they are inferior physically and would be garbage fighters if a societies freedom was depending on them. Their true nature would take over and they’d hide behind a hill and weep if it came down to the wire.

Read here - https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.military.com/daily-news/2018/02/11/marine-corps-quietly-drops-major-obstacle-female-infantry-officers.html/amp

It’s pathetic, the social justice warrior world we now life in, we are actively reducing the requirements for women so that they can have a chance. Common sense out the window. So go ahead women, go to war and have your fucking head blown off. You’re a big girl now, lmfao. Retards.

FunnyGuy800

Incels.Net Junior
I am not sexist, but every time I see overboard feminists of today expressing their views in media I feel my brain cells committing suіcіde.