They have ruined video games.
They have ruined anime.
They have ruined music.
They have ruined movies.
They have ruined comedy.
They have ruined our memes.
They have ruined THE DAMN INTERNET!!!

What else can they ruin ?

Their cringy posting ( specially now that they can´t even stay ONE SORRY ASS WEEK INSIDE THEIR NORMIEHOLES WITHOUT BITCHING ) makes me want to chop their damn head off while they are still standing.
Why the fuck do they go out of their way to shit on our entertainment ?

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
Hidden said:
NPCs bro, they are defending muh lady from bunch of ѕhit posts lol.
Will it EVER ennnnnnd !?
When will they run out of soy? ( lol )
I hope Corona chan mutates and remove them.
Variations evolved from the virus itself, are bound to happen.
Its only a question on how/when it will happen.

Perhaps, it has already and we don´t know about it.
The World is too big.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Those ones are the ones who rule the world:

And the ones who rule the wolrd have ruined everything:

1- There are not fanservice in most videogames anymore because of their fault. And if you do not believe it, compare the female character orchid from the videgame killer instinct 2 of the 90s with the female character orchid from the videogame killer instict of the 2000s:

orchid of the 90s videogame

orchid of the 2000s videogame

2- there are lgbt agenda, anti-male agenda and white replacement agenda in all the cartoons and in all the movies. The main characters of the cartoons and movies of the 2000s are not of white race, or are members of the lgbt, or are femoids......and the villains are usually white race heterosexual males. Star wars its and example of that, because the heroes are femoids, or are members of the lgbt or are not of white race...but the villains are usually white race heterosexual males...clown world!

star wars now its anti white race, anti-male and anti-heterosexual...all its the fault of the ones who rule the world...

I really miss those times when star wars was not anti-white, anti-male and anti-heterosexual...for example, in this old star wars videogame:

3- they ruined the comedy, because everything its now seen as "racism", or "homophobia", or "misogynistic". One example its this part of the movie ace ventura of the 90s, that it would never have been showed in the 2000s because it would have be seen as "homophobia":

In other words, the ones who rule the world ruined everything...

By the way, hey SJWs, if you are reading this comment, why you never talk about the 3 things that i talked in this comment in your SJWs forums? why you never complain about the fact femoids are the privileged gender? why you never complain about the fact your "political correct" agenda its nothing more than facism? and why you never complain about the fact the society nowadays its anti-male, anti white race and anti-heterosexual? wait a second now i remember why: because you are hypocrites who claim to want "equality for all"...but the truth its that you only want privileges for the ones who rule the world...

SJWs = hypocrites who claim to want "equality for all" but actually only want privileges for the ones who rule the world...