Normies and foids IQ-mog me.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Having a higher IQ than normies was my biggest cope but recenty I came to the conclusion that I'm not only ugly but also stupid. Even the dumbest normies and foids have at least one ability or talent while I fail at everything I do. The only thing I'm good at is being blackpilled.
Sorry for the rant.

UglyequalsDeath

Incels.Net Regular
I am on the other end and iq mog nearly 90% and the brutal thing is that if youre intelligent enough to be certain that you are fucked no matter what you do and even capable of thinking through every possible szenario, do you really think it makes anything "better".

It even makes it much much worse. People cant even imagine how it feels to be at the bottom of the hirachy with a big brain. Intelligence is a deficite if its far out the bellcurve no matter what. I mean if intelligence would be such an atvantage why arent people getting smarter? Because it isnt.

Its L O O K s and L O O K s only.

N O T H I N G else.

And i only got in trouble for being smart because if youre ugly youre the one people hate. If youre smart and ugly youre the one people try to take advantage of and hate.

If youre a dumb fuck tbh you are blessed take it from that side youre a netloss for the state and the system they cant scam you in university they cant make money out of your back. You fuck them more then you realize. Even if they torture you they will never get something out of you that you dont know. They try to enslave you just to get disapointed because you make them more work than you do. Youre like a cattle which gives no milk but they cant kill and shitts on their lawn. Holy cow literally if youre really that stupid as you sound youre blessed.

Society is based on looks and not iq skill or anything.

Man without looks = shitty life no matter what

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Having a higher IQ than normies was my biggest cope but recenty I came to the conclusion that I'm not only ugly but also stupid. Even the dumbest normies and foids have at least one ability or talent while I fail at everything I do. The only thing I'm good at is being blackpilled.
Sorry for the rant.
I'd like to think I have a high IQ. I don't know though cause I've never been tested. One thing I know for sure is I certainly know how to use the knowledge that I do have. The few close friends I've had throughout my life have always seeked my advice whenever dealing with particularly difficult situations. I tend to deal with things well and have a lot of times remained aloof to many of the things that get most people down. The problem with this though is that it can lead to pride and comfort in your own ability.

No matter how smart or strong you are there's always someone out there whose stronger or smarter than you. Even if you have an extremely rare (genius level) IQ you'll still run into ordinary people who are better at something than you are. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Musashi Miyamoto who said "Every man is in some way my superior". This holds true no matter who you are.

People who have a higher than average intelligence usually find it very troubling when they come across someone whom mogs them in any way. Especially when that person is the embodiment of what they hate in society. A lot of times it doesn't mean the person's smarter than them. They just have an advantage in some area (usually they're just more emotionally detatched in some way, and can therefore navigate certain situations better). This really comes to play in the arena of politics. A lot of smart people falsly believe that the political views they hold are a direct result of their intelligence. Political ideologies have more to do with values than anything else. What do you value more, truth or cohesion? Truth is often the ultimate divider. This is why Jesus Christ, the perfect embodiment of truth, said "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

Anyways, don't let people who rub you the wrong way make you begin to doubt yourself.

Last edited:

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
I am on the other end and iq mog nearly 90% and the brutal thing is that if youre intelligent enough to be certain that you are fucked no matter what you do and even capable of thinking through every possible szenario, do you really think it makes anything "better".

It even makes it much much worse. People cant even imagine how it feels to be at the bottom of the hirachy with a big brain. Intelligence is a deficite if its far out the bellcurve no matter what. I mean if intelligence would be such an atvantage why arent people getting smarter? Because it isnt.

N O T H I N G else.

And i only got in trouble for being smart because if youre ugly youre the one people hate. If youre smart and ugly youre the one people try to take advantage of and hate.

If youre a dumb fuck tbh you are blessed take it from that side youre a netloss for the state and the system they cant scam you in university they cant make money out of your back. You fuck them more then you realize. Even if they torture you they will never get something out of you that you dont know. They try to enslave you just to get disapointed because you make them more work than you do. Youre like a cattle which gives no milk but they cant kill and shitts on their lawn. Holy cow literally if youre really that stupid as you sound youre blessed.

Intelligence is most definitely an advantage. Who do you think are the most powerful gang leaders who run things in prisons all over the world? It's not the ones who are the biggest and most physically strong. Why do you think the Aryan Brotherhood is the most powerful/feared prison gang in the United States, committing more than 60% of the murders behind bars, when every other raсe in prison vastly outnumbers the whites? It's all to do with intelligence.

If someone doesn't know how to stop people from trying to take advantage of them, then that person's probably not nearly as intelligent as they think they are.

The reason people aren't getting smarter is because evolution is a myth.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular

N O T H I N G else.

Just because you're smart enough to understand your limitations and where you stand, it doesn't mean you're not still dumb.

UglyequalsDeath

Incels.Net Regular
UglyequalsDeath said:

N O T H I N G else.

Just because you're smart enough to understand your limitations and where you stand, it doesn't mean you're not still dumb.
You know it doesnt matter. Only dumb people get obsessed about being smart. Its like having money if youre rich its not important to you. I dont need to prove anything i know people dont like it if others call themself smart but who cares. My point is the most intelligent people (without looks) kill themself i have seen this 4 times. Only very high iq people see the uselessnes behind intelligence. Its all about looks and nurture not brain.

Tbh i am ugly call me stupid whatever stupid people make it all the time. Stupid and goodlooking is the best combo. Ugly and smart is the worst. Look at er, he was smart enough to figure everything out and it just brought him to his grave in speedrun. His whole life was torture. Look at isac newton his life wasnt much better he was an complete outcast.

"Although it was claimed that he was once engaged,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#cite_note-claim-97 Newton never married. The French writer and philosopher Voltaire, who was in London at the time of Newton's funeral, said that he "was never sensible to any passion, was not subject to the common frailties of mankind, nor had any commerce with women—a circumstance which was assured me by the physician and surgeon who attended him in his last moments".[96] This now-widespread belief that he died a virgin has been commented on by writers as diverse as mathematician Charles Hutton,[97] economist John Maynard Keynes,[98] and physicist Carl Sagan.[99]"

DIED A VIRGIN

He wasnt even that ugly it was soley his DISADVANTAGIOUS intellect

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
UglyequalsDeath said:

N O T H I N G else.

You know it doesnt matter. Only dumb people get obsessed about being smart. Its like having money if youre rich its not important to you. I dont need to prove anything i know people dont like it if others call themself smart but who cares. My point is the most intelligent people (without looks) kill themself i have seen this 4 times. Only very high iq people see the uselessnes behind intelligence. Its all about looks and nurture not brain.

Tbh i am ugly call me stupid whatever stupid people make it all the time. Stupid and goodlooking is the best combo. Ugly and smart is the worst. Look at er, he was smart enough to figure everything out and it just brought him to his grave in speedrun. His whole life was torture. Look at isac newton his life wasnt much better he was an complete outcast.

"Although it was claimed that he was once engaged,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#cite_note-claim-97 Newton never married. The French writer and philosopher Voltaire, who was in London at the time of Newton's funeral, said that he "was never sensible to any passion, was not subject to the common frailties of mankind, nor had any commerce with women—a circumstance which was assured me by the physician and surgeon who attended him in his last moments".[96] This now-widespread belief that he died a virgin has been commented on by writers as diverse as mathematician Charles Hutton,[97] economist John Maynard Keynes,[98] and physicist Carl Sagan.[99]"

DIED A VIRGIN

He wasnt even that ugly it was soley his DISADVANTAGIOUS intellect
I think you might be confusing being dumb with being simple. It can be good to be simple, but not dumb. I don't agree that it can ever be good to be dumb. It doesn't matter what your situation is. In animals sure, dogs for example, being dumber than the next dog can certainly foster a happier existence. But not for human beings. In my experience, with what I've seen, ugly people who are dumb have it much worse than ugly people who aren't. They're not happier.

ER's life was torture because something was seriously wrong with him which caused him to be very unreasonable, and exceptionally filled with hate. On top of that he was a fool. He was extremely intelligent but, at the same time, completely lacking in any wisdom.

If Newton died a virgin it certainly had nothing to do with his intellect. Or rather, his intellect itself didn't drive women away. Otherwise Einstein, among many others of the like, wouldn't have been as good with women as he was. Newton definitely could have had himself a handsome woman if he wished. And how do you know that it was even tragic for Newton to die a virgin anyways, if that's what happened? How do you know his life as an outcast wasn't a good one? I've always been an outcast myself. Though I've always been happy happy happy. Maybe I'm just dumb dumb dumb.