Normie uproar

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I hate it. All the time, wherever there two normies around it's over, R.I.P. my ears. They start clamoring in a low IQ attempt to exchange their ape NPC thoughts on how they will go together to the cheapest bar to drink their piss beer, then fuck their landwhales and later LDAR watching football or playing FIFA.

It's always so primitive, and more importantly always so unbearably loud I literally get headaches. I hate this pain. Sure as hell it distracts me from solving my problems, which is also annoying by itself.

It seems their brains simply don't support the option of discussing their fucking business in a calmer tone, they always need to shout out loud about anything they do, as if they are still little children. 'Mommy, look at me, I puked on the rug!'

They can only talk calmly on pain of severe punishment, if they are afraid of being beaten up or chased away from the place. Otherwise they all feel they are masters of the world.

Somehow with these loud talks they distract each other from the fact they are mogged left and right by Chads and just much taller normie guys.

Perhaps, it's a cope of theirs, some of them even do that in private, when there's nobody to mog them.

Then the whole thing is understandable, but still hate-worthy because they cope at the expense of my coping.
 

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
That's just how normies communicate. Like monkeys in a zoo exhibit screeching and flinging their own shit at eachother.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
reg509 said:
That's just how normies communicate. Like monkeys in a zoo exhibit screeching and flinging their own shit at eachother.
LMAO.

Frankly, yeah, seems you're right. I called them 'ape NPC' and at the same time wrote they were coping by doing what they do, which is a bit of a self-contradiction. Why would an NPC need to cope, if he doesn't realize he's in trouble. Maybe there is a subconscious perception though. After all some normies prove capable of taking the blackpill. Also, this "biologically same species" thing, which means we can't be dramatically different.

Yes, I guess you're right and it's not really a cope of normies. Well, maybe it is, but I don't know how to make the NPC idea and the cope idea mutually compatible in this case.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I don't think American football is primitive, its European football (soccer) that is primitive. Even Lebron James's Basketball is more advanced than soccer. Europe also invented curling, which is the dullest jokiest spongebob-troll sport ever made. Not trying to knock soccer though, I used to love it as a kid, and its fun to actually play, just not fun to watch on TV.



I think what is primitive, is not football itself, but getting overly excited to watch American football. It's like getting excited to see chads, jamals, and tyrones get paid 1 million dollars to throw a ball around. It's okay to get mildly excited about it though.

I like to play games. But even I don't get overly excited to watch someone else's stream. It's more of a casual thing sipping on soda while casually passing the time.

Football plays are high IQ, it takes high IQ to be quarterback. Watching sports is passive and low iq. It's acceptable to watch sports, unnacceptable to get overly excited about it. Used to be acceptable to get overly excited about SuperBowl Sunday, until the ads got overly corporate and the half time show got ghettoized.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
reg509 said:
That's just how normies communicate. Like monkeys in a zoo exhibit screeching and flinging their own shit at eachother.
LMAO.

Frankly, yeah, seems you're right. I called them 'ape NPC' and at the same time wrote they were coping by doing what they do, which is a bit of a self-contradiction. Why would an NPC need to cope, if he doesn't realize he's in trouble. Maybe there is a subconscious perception though. After all some normies prove capable of taking the blackpill. Also, this "biologically same species" thing, which means we can't be dramatically different.

Yes, I guess you're right and it's not really a cope of normies. Well, maybe it is, but I don't know how to make the NPC idea and the cope idea mutually compatible in this case.
Normies, even if not incel, most likely have shitty jobs and debt. Maybe their girlfriend is a bitch and mean to them also. Lots of people need to cope.
 

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
All these fucks like to talk about is fucking, killing animals, and sports. And you’re right. At a level of sound so everyone knows just how interesting their lives are. Here’s a hint: No one gives a fuck. If I didn’t think I’d get my ass whooped, I’d walk up to one of them and punch them in the jaw. Then I also love how when one starts talking, the others zone out until it’s their turn to talk. They hate each other as much as we do them.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Normies, even if not incel, most likely have shitty jobs and debt. Maybe their girlfriend is a bitch and mean to them also. Lots of people need to cope.
Tbh, on second thought normie NPC, spoilt children, can't handle their emotions and therefore indeed need to cope when they feel bad emotions.

However, unlike blackpilled master race, they never look into actual reasons of their misery and usually their coping isn't conscious activity. Emotions are usually quick to go by, therefore normans can't have prolonged depression similar to that of ours and don't have the time to reflect on causes of their temporary unhappiness.
Btw it's laughable how they accuse us of lacking self-awareness. They can't even remotely understand that their accusation makes no sense because they don't know what self-awareness is. Would you be able to accuse a person of murder if you didn't know what murder was? Well, seems they can do that.
 
Top