No one will mourn us after we rope

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Novice
I'll probably have no one at my funeral, if anyone showed up it'd be the randoms in the street passing by or something. Don't think I'll have a funeral at all, when my rotten body is discovered it'll just be thrown in any ѕhit hole in the middle of nowhere just like a cat or a dog. Then I'll go to hell as I haven't been religious throughout my life, so I'm fucked in both lives.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
I'll probably have no one at my funeral, if anyone showed up it'd be the randoms in the street passing by or something. Don't think I'll have a funeral at all, when my rotten body is discovered it'll just be thrown in any ѕhit hole in the middle of nowhere just like a cat or a dog. Then I'll go to hell as I haven't been religious throughout my life, so I'm fucked in both lives.
This. It'll probably take months before someone discovers my body.

SolitaryEntity

Incels.Net Novice
My dad roped and there was nobody at his funeral. The police came to the house to inform the family of what happened and there was pretty much no reaction from mother, i asked her what she was upto the next day and she said " i got to go to the hospital to identify the dead body then i got to go to town to pick up a new kettle "... the way she said was completely devoid of any emotion whatsoever...

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
My dad roped and there was nobody at his funeral. The police came to the house to inform the family of what happened and there was pretty much no reaction from mother, i asked her what she was upto the next day and she said " i got to go to the hospital to identify the dead body then i got to go to town to pick up a new kettle "... the way she said was completely devoid of any emotion whatsoever...
I don't know what to say bro..I hope you are doing fine... Life sucks and for truecels it sucks until you are dead

NEETCEL

Incels.Net Regular
I will see you in incelhalla bro.where the god Ellіot houses the truecels whom he deems worthy of dwelling with him. ... For our drink we will have mead that comes from the udder of the goat alek

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Novice
RottingAloneCel said:
I will see you in incelhalla bro.where the god Ellіot houses the truecels whom he deems worthy of dwelling with him. ... For our drink we will have mead that comes from the udder of the goat alek
Alek will be our big bro and fights the demons for us xD

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
NEETCEL said:
RottingAloneCel said:
Alek will be our big bro and fights the demons for us xD
He'll run them the fuck over.

Sipho

Incels.Net Junior
Besides family to not be seen as total assholes, I doubt anyone I know irl would bother to attend my funeral after I use the hope rope. Hope they do though, they can let me down one last time

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
I would NEVER ROPE!!! However, I have NO issues DYING, as LONG as I can take ALL of Mankind WITH ME!! It will give my life meaning!!!